Customers Also Bought
- This Car Turning Lamp is made of super bright LED
- The car LED light strip is slim and flexible and can be set easily to fit the place you like without damage
- You can fix the car tube light on the car underbody or any other place you like
- The flexible tube car lamp is also perfefct for decorating your car
- Voltage: 12V
- LED Color: Blue
- LED Number: 4+1
- The Auto Turning Light is flexible and bendable and you can place it onto your car without damage
- When you turn right or left, other vehicle and pedestrian will be attracted by its bright blue light so as to avoid accident and add a style to car owners
- Let people notice your car especially in the dark so as to avoid car accident and keep a safe driving
- The LED Auto Turning Lamp is made with 4+1 super bright LEDs which are easy to assemble and long-lasting
- And the Car Turning Lamp is slim and dependable performance and can be set easily to fit the place you like without damage
- The Car Turning Lamp is heatproof and waterproof, simple to install, so what are you still waiting for
How to Replace a Tail, Brake or Reverse Light?
Replacing a dead bulb on your car is almost as easy as replacing a light bulb at home. Perform this simple maintenance and avoid the hassle of receiving a citation for a missing brake light.
- Determine how the bulb is accessed: On some models the lens (the red or white plastic part over the light) must be unscrewed from the outside, and on others the bulb is accessible only from inside the trunk. If there are no screws on the lens, you can assume that the bulb must be replaced from inside. Usually there will be a plastic cover that must be removed in order to access the bulb. There may be tabs, screws or small knobs that hold this plastic cover in place.
- Unscrew the lens on the outside, or take off the plastic cover from inside the trunk, to reveal the bulb.
- Unscrew the bulb. You'll have to push in and turn at the same time.
- Take the bulb with you to the auto supply store to help you find an exact duplicate.
- Clean the connection with a wire brush and/or wipe it clean with a rag if there's any corrosion.
- Screw the new bulb into the empty socket. Again, you'll have to push in and turn simultaneously. Line up the tiny raised bumps on the base of the bulb in order to screw it in.
- Replace the lens or the plastic cover.
- Test your work by stepping on the brakes and turning on the headlights while a friend watches the new bulb to make sure it lights up
- 2 x Auto Turn Signal Bulb
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 3.46||USD$ 3.25||USD$ 3.07||USD$ 2.90||USD$ 2.76|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.