Customers Also Bought
- There are two pockets on the side of the baby bathrobe towel
- Soft baby bathrobe towel warms baby after a bath
- Baby bathrobe towel keeps your little one dry and cozy
- Baby bathrobe towel will not hurt baby's skin
- With this cotton bathrobe, bath time is always fun
- High quality material, comfortable and safety
- Material: Cotton
- Color: Blue & Green
- Unique elephant design makes the baby bathrobe towel more lovely
- Made of high quality cotton material, the baby bathrobe is soft and warm
- Wearing this soft and warm cotton baby bathrobe towel, your baby is the cutest
- Make sure your baby stays nice and warm when bath time is over
Size in Detail:
- These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
How to Buy a Bathrobe:
Bathrobes come in a variety of styles, lengths and fabrics, and are available from almost any clothing retailer. When shopping for bathrobes for women, the most important considerations are comfort and fit
- Decide what type of bathrobe you'd like to buy. Bathrobes come in a number of lengths: short mid-thigh length, knee length, calf length or full length
- Select a style you are most comfortable with. Bath robes may have an open front with a tie belt, have a front zipper closure or front button closure. Decide what style of closure you are most comfortable with
- Look for bathrobes in a fabric that you like. Most people prefer some type of cotton for bathrobes, although cotton can vary widely in quality and price. Typical bathrobes are made from terry cloth, fleece or flannel
- Scrutinize the inside and outside of the fabric on the bathrobe. Make sure that both the inside and the outside of the robe will be comfortable on your skin
- Buy only quality fabric. Softer, more pliable fabrics may break down over time and become dense and matted, so look for a fabric that feels sturdy and comfortable
- Look for a robe that matches your needs. If you are petite, you may need to get a shorter robe that won't get in your way. If you are plus size, you may want to get a longer robe that won't ride up on you
- Shop at local retailers and stores that you can physically visit and try on the robes before shopping online. Even if the store doesn't have the robe in your size, it's better to find a bathrobe that you know you like and then order it in your size than to order a robe online that you haven't actually felt or worn
The Advantages of Using Cotton to Make Towels:
Mankind's use of cotton cloth spans the globe and dates back thousands of years. Cotton required labor-intensive production until machine-spun cotton was introduced during the industrial revolution. The speed of production increased tenfold after Eli Whitney's cotton gin machine became popular. As the cherished commodity became readily available, its reputation as a useful material grew. Some distinct properties of cotton make it an especially good choice for manufacturing towels
- Absorbency: Due to its ability to absorb and hold liquid, cotton is the fabric of choice for bath towels and towels used for cleaning. Good Housekeeping's Towel Buying Guide advises shoppers to purchase 100 percent cotton towels. A 100 percent cotton towel can hold almost 25 times its weight in liquid, according to Good Housekeeping
- Durability: Durability is a major reason consumers are attracted to 100 percent cotton towels. According to Project Cotton, a University of Missouri initiative, cotton is the only fiber that becomes stronger when its wet. This is why cotton towels are often used for vigorous cleaning tasks involving scrubbing or mopping. Mop heads are often made from cotton fibers. Pure cotton towels can also withstand higher temperatures than cotton blend towels, or towels made from synthetic materials
- Hygenic: Since cotton can withstand high temperatures, it can easily be sanitized with boiling water or bleach, with no loss of fabric integrity. This makes cotton towels an attractive choice for use in hospitals or newborn care, where sanitizing is necessary. While cotton towel fibers are strong enough to stand up to bleaching, only white towels should be bleached. Bleach fades colored cotton towels
- Natural: Cotton towels are natural "green" products, unlike those made from synthetic materials. Cotton plants are a renewable resource. The natural fiber used to make the cloth is biodegradable. The plants do more than provide fiber for cloth. The seeds provide oil used in cooking and in many food items. Cotton meal and cotton hulls are used to feed livestock, poultry and fish. They're also used for fertilizer
- Hypoallergenic: Professional health websites like Family Doctor advise individuals with eczema or sensitive skin issues to wear cotton clothing. Cotton is a breathable, hypoallergenic material not prone to irritating sensitive skin. This makes cotton an ideal towel material, as most towels come in contact with skin immediately after washing, when the skin's pores are open and most receptive to irritation
How to Wash Cotton Towels:
After your shower is done, there is nothing quite like stepping out and wrapping yourself in a thick, plush cotton towel. Cotton is a soft, absorbent material, perfect for bath towels. If you maintain your towels they will remain as soft and luxurious as when you first bought them. The key is taking the time to wash them properly. Keeping your cotton towels in like-new condition takes hardly any effort at all, and the rewards will speak for themselves every time you step out of the shower
- Sort towels so that they can be laundered with like colors. This will help to prevent other clothing and towels from leaking colors onto them
- Place the towels into the washing machine and turn it on to fill it up with water. Be careful not to overfill your washing machine, as this won't allow the towels to get clean
- Add a scoop of a mild bleach-free detergent to the washing machine after it has filled up with water. Avoid dropping the detergent directly on top of the towels
- Add a cup of white vinegar to the rinse cycle. The mild acidity of the vinegar will help to eliminate any odors or residual residue from the detergent, leaving colors brighter and towels softer
- Place your towels into the dryer after they are finished in the washing machine with a fabric softener sheet. Turn the machine on
- Allow the towels to get 95 to 97 percent dry before taking them out. Over-drying them will cause them to feel crisp, but they shouldn't feel damp when you take them out. Check the towels periodically to make sure you pull them out at the right time
How to Remove Rust Stains From Cotton Towels:
Stains happen. They're just a part of life. Some stains, however, are more challenging to remove than others. Rust is one of them. Your everyday stain removal products won't do much, if anything, to a stubborn rust stain. Since rust is an oxidized metal, the only thing that will work to dissolve it is something acidic, such as a lemon. Before you get really mad at whoever took that cotton towel into the garage and returned it with rust stains, learn how to get rid of those ugly, rust spots
- Place paper towels on a flat surface
- Place the rust-stained towel on top of the paper towels. The paper towels underneath will absorb the rust stain as it loosens
- Squeeze lemon juice from a lemon, or pour from the bottle if using bottled lemon juice. Saturate all of the stains well
- Place the stained towel with paper towels underneath outside in the sun. Let it dry completely
- Examine the once-stained towel to see if any rust stains remain. If they aren't completely gone, add more lemon juice, and place back in the sun to dry
- If the stains are gone, wash and dry the towel as usual
- 1 x Bathrobe Towel
Spec Condition New Type Bathrobe Material Cotton Features Features Suitable for baby bath use
Safety, quality and valuable
Bathrobe keeps your baby dry and cozy
Packaging Package Included 1 x Bathrobe Towel
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 39.92||USD$ 37.60||USD$ 35.29||USD$ 32.20||USD$ 32.20|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Get DinoPoint™ by Writing reviews, Post Images, or Post Videos. The first five customers can get double points!
Bought this item on05-26-2011
- Other Thoughts: These Baby Bathrobe towels are wonderful! I purchased the bath towels and hand towels last month and, after non-stop use, highly recommend them.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on05-12-2011
- Other Thoughts: I received my Cotton Bathrobe towel quickly and it was nicely packaged. They are neatly and evenly stitched and the pile is thick, super soft and luxurious.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on04-27-2011
- Other Thoughts: The Baby Bathrobe Towel has been washed and dried four times now and get better each time - they shed a little at first but not as much as other towels I've had. I would equate them to the best Pottery Barn or Restoration Hardware towels which I also own but at a fraction of the price. You won't be disappointed in these!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on04-13-2011
- Other Thoughts: After a few weeks usage and a few washings, this Elephant pattern towel is a soft as the day I received it. Plus it is a good size. Good stuff.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on03-24-2011
- Other Thoughts: Indeed very soft and well-made cotton Baby Bathrobe Towel. Bigger size than others and very well-made with no losing threads even after several washes.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on03-08-2011
- Other Thoughts: They are soft, heavy and absorbent! So far I love the Cotton Bathrobe. I've only had them a couple of weeks so I don't know how well they will hold up yet. They seem to be made from good strong material.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on02-24-2011
- Other Thoughts: The last thing I am is a connoisseur of home furnishings, but the Baby Bathrobe Towel is great. Being lazy, and needing new towels, I ordered two, and am really surprised at how thick, soft, and absorbent they are. they are a good fit for my baby, and I recommend them to anyone else.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on02-07-2011
- Other Thoughts: I only bought 1 bath towel to fill in a set I discovered elsewhere but I'm coming back for more and soon. These are soft and they are made so beautifully.
Was this review helpful?