- Drawstring design of the Hiking Backpack creates an eye-catching visual effect and keeps your luggage safety
- This bucket shape Drawstring Backpack is large enough to store your necessary things
- Hiking Backpack is suitable for travel, hiking, extended day trips and mountaineering
- Hiking Backpack is designed with two outside pockets and a inside zipper pocket
- Made of high quality Canvas material, soft and durable for long time using
- You can put your water bottles beside the two out pockets, and easy and convenient to pick and place
- Canvas Backpack designed with reinforced corners to keep sturdy
- Size: 48 x 30 x 14cm/18.9 x 11.8 x 5.5in(W x H x T)
- Material: Canvas
- This durable Drawstring Backpack can be used in so many kinds of occasions
- The overlapping and wide shoulder strap design can reduce the heavy burdens for you as well as stylish
- Black bag comes with khaki rope which shows your elegant taste
- The humanization side pocket is a good place for your handkerchief and water bottle
- Our Drawstring Backpack stands up to your quality test, you can just have a look
How to Choose an Outdoor Backpack
Many families enjoy hiking, camping or taking part in other outdoor activities together, but these activities often require appropriate equipment. One piece of common equipment for outdoor activities is a backpack. A backpack needs to have a proper fit, durability and withstand changing weather. If you need to choose an outdoor backpack, follow these steps to make a great selection
- Select a backpack that meets your needs. If you are going on a day hike, a traditional backpack may suit your needs. If you are going on a longer trip, you may need a specialized backpack with a frame or a hydration pack. If you will be doing water activities, like canoeing, you may need a waterproof backpack. If you will be taking along special gear, you may need a sack that has compartments or holders to store that gear.
- Look for a backpack that has a lot of padding. Padded shoulder straps and a padded waist belt can help to provide comfort. Wearing these straps properly can also help to reduce injury as they can help to increase proper weight distribution of the load.
- Purchase a backpack that fits. Most backpacks have adjustable straps that allow for a customized fit. Be sure these straps adjust to fit your body type. You'll also want to be sure that the backpack is proportional to your body. It should not be wider than you.
- Consider what material to purchase. If you have a heavy load, a pack made of heavy material may be more comfortable to carry. It will most likely have lots of padding and straps to help you get a secure fit. A backpack of lightweight material may be less weight to carry, but the load may not feel as stable and comfortable.
- Invest in your backpack. If you plan on using your backpack a lot, you'll want to spend the money to get the backpack that best suits your needs. Quality backpacks with lots of features can be pricy, but the expense may be worth the comfort and convenience that the added features may provide.
How to Wash a Backpack
With all the wear and tear it gets, a backpack will inevitably get dirty. If you want to keep it from getting smelly and germy as well, you want to wash it at least once a year. It's easy to do, depending on the material and the quality of the bag
- Asses the fabric of the bag. Usually, backpacks are nylon or canvas. If yours is not, check inside the bag for a tag that gives care directions. If the bag has a metal frame, ask someone at a sporting goods store about proper care before attempting to wash it yourself.
- Spot treat places on the bag where there is visible gunk (e.g. gum that got mashed into the weave or mud caked on the bottom). Start by gently scrubbing those areas with a toothbrush and water.
- Check the straps. Often backpacks have foam in the straps. Sometimes you can remove the straps. If that is possible, do so and wash the straps separately by hand.
- Place it in a pillow case or a garment bag and throw it in the washing machine with a gentle laundry detergent. Wash it all by itself the first time you wash it, as the color may bleed onto other laundry. Wash it on the "warm" setting and on the gentlest cycle.
- If you choose to hand-wash the bag, get a tub, fill it with warm water, and scrub gently, allowing the bag to soak for a good amount of time before doing a final rinse and hanging it to dry.
- Let the backpack hang dry, as all the straps, material coatings, plastic parts and metal pieces may be a problem in a dryer. There is often a coating on the inside of the backpack to make it water-repellent that can melt in the dryer. If you don't have a place to let it air dry, put it in the dryer on the "air dry" setting. This will remove excess moisture without using heat, so when you take it out, it will still be damp, but not melted. You can then throw it on a hanger and hang it in your closet until it fully dries.
- Treat the backpack manually with water-repellent spray, as washing the backpack may deteriorate the water-repellent sealant.
How to Organize a Backpack
Properly organizing your backpack makes your hiking trip much more enjoyable. The general rule of thumb is to pack lighter items at the bottom and heavier items at the top. You may need to adjust the weight distribution once you're on the trail, fine-tuning it for the specific type of terrain you're hiking.
- Put your sleeping bag at the bottom of the backpack. Some internal-frame backpacks have a separate compartment for sleeping bags. Use this compartment, since it helps keep your sleeping bag safe from compression.
- Pack clothes first. Clothes are the lightest things you'll carry, so they should be at the bottom of the backpack. To help keep clothes dry and separated, put them inside strong zip lock bags. Raingear and a light jacket should be closer to the top or in exterior pockets for easy access.
- Organize food and cooking gear on top of the clothes. Store as much as you can inside of the pots and cups to save room. Store the cooking fuel inside a bag in case of leakage, or in a separate pocket.
- Place tents inside the sleeping bag compartment or outside the backpack. Since most tents are lightweight, they should be near the bottom of the backpack. Keep the tent inside its waterproof bag.
- Take advantage of outside pockets for organization. Use them to store items you need often, so you can get to them quickly. This includes items such as maps, snack foods, sunscreen and rain gear.
- 1 x Backpack
Spec Condition New Size 35 x 48 x 8cm/13.8 x 18.9 x 3.1in(W x H x T) Material Canvas Features Features Drawstring design of the Hiking Backpack creates an eye-catching visual effect and keeps your luggage safety
This bucket shape Drawstring Backpack is large enough to store your necessary th
Packaging Package Included 1 x Backpack
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 28.10||USD$ 25.55||USD$ 22.99||USD$ 19.59|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
John Nelson II
Bought this item on05-17-2011
- Other Thoughts: This backpack was cheap and works well. the reinforced corners make it much sturdier. my only small complaint is that after repeated use the seams on one side have loosened slightly. I will be buying from here again. shipping was also an amazing price for delivery in hawaii. perfect!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on03-26-2011
- Other Thoughts: Hiking Backpack is nice and lightweight. Strings could be a little longer so they aren't so tight around the arms for an adult. But love the color.
Was this review helpful?
Thomas M Carr
Bought this item on02-18-2011
- Other Thoughts: This Hiking Backpack is the perfect size for a trip to the park or to use on a cruise for day excursions. Quality was very good and the reinforced tabs at the bottom keep the strings from pulling out due to weight.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on07-15-2011
- Other Thoughts: Bought this to use a gift bag that would last for friends visiting from Europe. The recipients loved the bag (and what was inside) and used the bag to carry what they took and bought on our day trips. <br/>great bag, will buy again.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on04-14-2011
- Other Thoughts: I have 2 kids aged 4 and 6(twins), and I wanted something inexpensive (and unbulky) to carry the items that the younger kids were going to occupy themselves on the flight and in the airports during our vacations. These worked out GREAT! They each had coloring materials and books to read. It was their "carryon" and wasn't as bulky as a "regular" backpack would have been and was easy for them to carry thru airports. It was an inexpensive solution and gave each of the kids something to be responsible for, but not a huge loss if they accidently forgot it or damaged it.
Was this review helpful?