Customers Also Bought
- High quality material makes this zipper backpack bag more wearable for long time use
- Double shoulder nylon backpack design makes you more elegant and won't feel tired
- Different kinds of pockets have been adapted to make this college school bag more functional
- This college school bag will keep all of your personal essentials secure while still looking stylish
- For all of life's little bits and bobs, phones, MP3 players, ear buds, lipsticks and other necessities
- There are card pocket, pen pocket, and other kind of book pocket in this college school bag
- Material: 840D Nylon
- Size: 44.5 x 31.5 x 14.5cm/17.5 x 12.4 x 5.7in(L x W x H)
- Different kinds of pockets have been adapted to make this backpack bag more functional
- This backpack bag will keep all of your personal essentials secure while still looking stylish
- There are card pocket, pen pocket, and other kind of book pocket in this backpack bag
Size in Detail:
How to Choose a Backpack:
- Choose your backpack based on the anticipated kind of use. If you plan to use it as a carry-all for work or school supplies, nylon or canvas are excellent options. Durable and easy to clean, most of these backpacks are lightweight yet strong enough to support an abundance of daily necessities. This type of backpack is typically quite affordable
- Carry a business backpack if you travel frequently for business. Designed to hold laptop computers, books, files and supplies, they are typically constructed of extra-strength nylon or canvas materials. Many have a hard plastic exterior shell for added protection, and nearly all feature inside padding for extra cushioning for the laptop
- Select a sports-type backpack if you plan to use your backpack for day trips and/or hiking. Lightweight and water-resistant, these packs tend to feature outside pockets for easy access to water or other beverages. Many of them have an insulated compartment as well, allowing backpackers to carry food or medication that requires cooling
- Consider an outdoors/sportsman's backpack if you are a serious distance hiker or plan to use your backpack for camping trips. Many of these packs feature an air pocket. Small, durable plastic bags are inflated to fill these pockets, thus creating a cushion that serves as a buffer between the carrier's back and the heaviest point of impact with the backpack. Regardless of your plans, there is a backpack to fit almost anyone's likes and needs. Decide before buying what the primary use for the backpack will be, and how often it will be used. This will help determine what kind of money should be invested in the backpack
- Choose a stylish backpack if fashion is a priority. Backpacks made of leather, fabric and even faux fur round out the assortment available for those preferring flair with their functionality. Many big-name handbag designers have stylish backpacks as part of their repertoire
How to Lower Backpack Weight:
- Target your backpack's weight to be one-fourth to one-third of your body weight. Any more than that will make your backpack difficult to carry over long distances
- Trade your backpack for an external frame model. You may trade a some comfort, but the lighter pack ultimately may prove more comfortable
- Consider your tent. A bivouac sack weighs less than 2 pounds; your standard, one-person nylon tent weighs nearly 3 pounds. That pound of difference can exert an impact on the weight of your backpack. A bivouac sack provides nearly as much cover as a one-person tent
- Trade your sleeping pad for a featherlike foam pad. This pad is much lighter and functions just as well as your air pads
- Carry a down-filled sleeping bag. These are lighter than synthetic bags, but don't provide as much function if they get wet
- Take out your water filter. Instead, carry iodine tablets to purify your water. Note, however, that iodine tablets may leave an after-taste in your water, and you have to wait 20 minutes before drinking it
- 1 x Casual Multi Pocket Students Zipper Backpack Bag
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 20.44||USD$ 19.59||USD$ 18.75||USD$ 17.62||USD$ 17.62|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.