Customers Also Bought
- Well made functional students backpacks look nice and decent
- Made of top quality free-breathe nylon, this travel back pack with zipper closure is durable and solid for use
- Quality nylon backpack is the classic design that would never be out of fashion
- Stylish waterproof backpack is great for school or going out
- Designer student backpack is designed with thoughtful internal and external pockets
- The waterproof backpack is easy to clean and maintain
- Outer Material: Nylon
- Lining Material: Polyester
- Size: 44.5 x 31.5 x 14.5cm/17.5 x 12.4 x 5.7in(L x W x H)
- High quality nylon backpack will keep all of your personal essentials secure while still looking stylish
- High quality backpack is more wearable for long time use and it is waterproof
- This nylon waterproof backpack includes a main compartment, 3 internal pockets and 1 pair of straps
- Soft and well designed back belts are solid and comfortable
- Double shoulder backpack design makes you more comfortable to wear and won't feel tired
How to Adjust Backpacks
A backpack must be properly fitted and adjusted to accommodate your body size. Comfort -- and proper distribution of load -- are the most important aspects of a proper fit. According to REI experts, 80 to 90 percent of the pack weight must be resting on your hips. A properly fitted backpack achieves this weight distribution and lessens chafing, back pain or cramps.
- Simulate a full pack by loading about 10 to 15 lbs. of weight, or as much weight as you intend to carry. Loosen all the straps and put on the backpack
- Place the hip belt over your hip bones; close the buckle and tighten. Adjust the buckle pieces so that the padded sections of the hipbelt wrap snugly around your hips. Allow at least 1 inch of clearance on both sides
- Tighten the shoulder straps; the straps must be closely wrapped over and around your shoulder. Pull up and down on the ends of the straps for the right fit
- Fit the load-lifter straps close to your body. The load-lifter straps are located near the collarbones, just below your shoulders. Aim for a snug fit that pulls the weight off your shoulders. Do not overtighten
- Fix the sternum strap to a comfortable fit and height across your chest. Buckle the strap and tighten until the shoulder straps are closely and comfortably pulled in from your shoulders
- Tighten the stabilizer straps. These straps -- found on either side of the hip belt -- stabilize the load by pulling your backpack toward the hip belt. Adjust for comfort. Loosen the straps for more ventilation, to release some tension and for freedom of movement. Tighten to increase load control
- 1 x Backpack
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 16.77||USD$ 15.69||USD$ 14.62||USD$ 13.19|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.