Customers Also Bought
- Material: Nylon & Oxford Cloth
- Size: 30 x 17 x 51cm/11.8 x 6.7 x 20.1in(L x W x H)
- Brand: Other Brand
- Made in Asia
- This is a Durable Nylon Sports Travelling Men Backpack Bag
- This stylish backpack bag is good for using outdoor, hiking, travel and cycling
- Compartments and internal organization waterproof backpack bag
- You can also store smaller gear in the variety of accessory pockets for items like a compass, maps, or raingear
- This Backpack Bag has many inside bags, so that you can put your pens, cellphones and others
- Casual backpack bag owns very cool, simple and easy closure
- Lightweight, with padded shoulder straps design is for comfortable use
- You can carry the waterproof backpack bag by hand or on your back
- Wholesale Backpack at Dailyshop.com, get best price
- Nylon construction of this shoulder backpack more light-weight and durable for daily application
- Easy your school life, travel and hiking with this shoulder backpack
- Three large zipper closure compartments keep your necessity well organized and secure
- The breathability back pad ensures long tone use comfortable
- Side pocket design and double wide straps are adjustable
How To Choose A Backpack:
- For the best time outdoors, learn how to choose a backpack with the proper size and right features. First, understand your own needs. What are your requirements for the day, the weekend or the expedition?
- There are so many backpack choices and extra features, not to mention the popular brands and hot colors, that sway your decision.
- The following advice helps you to check the facts and function of backpacks so you can choose the right gear for your demands on the trail, on campus or on a sightseeing tour.
- Most deliberations regard choosing between an internal frame or external frame pack in the medium to large categories.
- Internal Frame Packs: By placing the weight on the hips, not the shoulders, these packs tend to fit closer to your back for easier movement and balanced loads. These backpacks favor rough trails that require climbing, scrambling or skiing and can be expensive.
- External Frame Packs: Able to carry heavy loads and reinforced with more rigid materials, these packs stay off your back for better cooling. Before technology took over, these backpacks were an introductory choice for beginners at a cheaper price.
A good approach for how to choose a backpack is to spread all your contents on the floor, or just visualize the mess, and see how much stuff needs to go inside. Beginners usually pack too much and the most savvy backpackers realize that a light load makes the hike a scamper, not a slog. Learn how to determine the right load and avoid the overload.
- It is hard to resist the temptation to fill up a large backpack with extras, so know the maximum limit to carry for a comfortable trip and stick to it. On the flip side, wearing a backpack that is too small to handle the load puts the unstable strain on you.
- Daypacks - For day outings or overnighters outdoors or everyday use at school or work, daypacks range from canvas bags without any support to technical packs with a stiff frame or metal stays. Most of the weight rests on your shoulders, though larger ones do include a hipbelt.
- Internal Frame Packs - Most backpacking packs fall into this category that caters to weekend and week long wilderness trips or long term travel overseas. These backpacks usually have a narrow design, back hugging fit and more adjustments for better balance and movement than external packs.
- External Frame Packs - With strong frames to carry heavy loads for expeditions or backcountry treks that require lots of gear, external packs are less flexible for scrambling over rough terrain but excel on long trails.
- Alpine or Mountaineering Packs - These specialist packs carry a big load for reaching the summit without all the extra capacity and weight of regular backpacks. The features cater to the tools and equipment required to pursue upward action.
- Travel Packs - Blurring the line between outdoor backpacks and a suitcase with shoulder straps, travel packs are best used for urban vacations where the contents stay in the hotel. Too bulky and awkward for wearing all day, buy one with a daypack attachment and leave the luggage portion behind
Capacity and Size:
- Use these general guidelines to get a sense of how to choose a backpack based on capacity and size comparisons. It is difficult to compare internal and external frame packs together due to sleeping bag compartment variations, the expansion quality of fabrics and the strapping potential to hang gear outside.
- Remember that large packs weigh more, up to eight pounds, so size a backpack that performs the task well without supersizing it.
- 1800-2500 cubic inches (30-40 liters) - A good range for day hiking and overnighters with minimal supplies. Most urban daypacks fall into this size to carry textbooks, computers and office documents.
- 3000-5000 cubic inches (50-80 liters) - Enough carrying capacity for overnight hikes and camping trips and multi-day backpacking excursions that last a week.
- Over 5000 cubic inches (80+ liters) - Expedition size for wilderness journeys to remote locations or spending a few weeks in the backcountry, especially during winter season.
Features For Fit and Comfort:
- Features serve several purposes, one is to make backpacks more useful and comfortable and another is to add lots of 'bells and whistles' to attract consumers. Paying a higher price for added features that you never really need may help you choose a simpler backpack that performs just as well without the added cost.
- Shoulder Straps - Straps should be well padded and snug without digging in, chaffing, or slipping off your body and hefty enough to carry your everyday urban or trail loads.
- Hipbelt - Essential for holding the bulk of the pack, a good hipbelt transfers weight from your back to hips that reduces strain and increases comfort, especially if lightweight and breathable.
- Pockets - Look for top lip pockets, side mesh pockets, front panel stretch pockets, long outer pockets, organizer pockets and even hidden internal zip pockets. Make sure each pocket has a proper function or use, otherwise it just adds extra weight to carry. And think about pockets for quick access items, wet and dirty clothes and for keeping gear in one place.
- Compartments - Access is the main criteria to consider. Top loaders usually keep your gear in one big compartment, but some provide separate access from the bottom with an internal zippered divider.
- Back Pads - Padded back panels provide better support and allow for airflow between you body and pack for a cooler, less sweaty hike. Do not expect back pads to perform alike on all hikers, everyone is different.
- Compression Straps - All those dangling straps perform a valuable function, so pay attention to side, bottom and crossover webbing that keeps packs tight and compact for a balanced load.
- Durability - Most backpacks are made with durable fabrics that are water resistant under normal conditions. Pull the seams apart to check for good stitching and tug the straps to test for sturdiness.
- Zippers - Check the zips for toughness and size. Nothing is worse than a broken zipper when trying to get to your supplies. Look for double zippers that meet in the middle so you have a backup.
- 1 x Backpack Bag
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 36.51||USD$ 34.94||USD$ 33.38||USD$ 31.28|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Get DinoPoint™ by Writing reviews, Post Images, or Post Videos. The first five customers can get double points!
Bought this item on04-02-2011
- Other Thoughts: Haven't had it long, but I love it. Holds everything I need for the office when I travel. Great for the frequent traveler. No more pulling the laptop out at airport security (just put the laptop AC adapter in a different compartment) and open the clamshell.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on03-19-2011
- Other Thoughts: Quality product but not much interior space for books/clothes or anything else one might want to use a backpack for besides a laptop.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on02-18-2011
- Other Thoughts: I bought this bag about 4-5 months ago and it is awesome. I'd had the same standard laptop case back and forth to work for a decade. I bought this for work travel. Especially for the Scansmart capability. I only travel 8 times/year. Not everyday. But I now use this every day to and from work and it's awesome. By design your laptop and stuff feels way lighter to carry than the over the shoulder strap cases. Even though I only wear this usually with one strap over my shoulder. Your back takes on part of the weight and it's basically weightless.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on01-22-2011
- Other Thoughts: I bought this backpack due to my frequest traveling. The backpack works great. Lot's of pockets and compartments to hold all my items. It opens and lays flat for airport security scanning. I love it!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on01-14-2011
- Other Thoughts: I really have 0 complaints about this backpack! It's probably my favorite purchase of the year. The quality is impeccable, and it provides for all of my needs. I carry up to about 6 books, my Macbook pro, trackpad, tablet, charger, phone charger, water bottle, HDMI cable, headphones, camera charger and other incidentals with no problem. Can't wait to travel overseas with it. You'll LOVE this bookbag!!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on12-30-2010
- Other Thoughts: I have always had cheap backpacks my whole life, and I finally decided to actually spend the money to get a nice one. Best decision ever! I absolutely LOVE this backpack! It is well constructed, has pockets for everything I need, and more! The only thing I sort of wish it had would be a pocket for a cell phone on the strap, but that is just a minor detail. Overall, AWESOME purchase, and totally worth the money!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on12-10-2010
- Other Thoughts: I originally saw this backpack with a friend and liked it so much, I just had to get one for myself. Finally found it here and it came in just as expected. The bag looks great and is fully functional for my needs.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on11-20-2010
- Other Thoughts: Extremely comfortable to wear. Incredibly roomy with plenty of space for my laptop, power cord, several books, and school supplies. I loved this bag so much I bought a second one for my husband.
Was this review helpful?