Customers Also Bought
- Canvas made durable girls backpack is comfortable and soft
- Zipper girls backpack can be built to handle heavy loads without sacrificing the creature comforts
- You can also store smaller gear in the variety of accessory pockets for items like a compass, maps, or raingear with durable girls backpack
- Phone pocket, card pocket and zipper pocket inside
- The aerodynamic straps disperse the weight across your back and increase air circulation
- This durable canvas backpack will be a great gift for these travel enthusiasts
- Material: Canvas
- Size: 35 x 14 x 53cm/13.7 x 5.5 x 20.8in(L x W x H)
- Made of high quality material, fine and delicate details, stylish design and large capacity
- The casual best backpack can make you become eye-catching in the crowd
- Best backpack is designed with wide straps which is out of ordinary and never goes out of fashion
- The fashion backpack with double shoulders can reduce more pressure, and make you feel comfortable
- Durable canvas backpack will keep all of your personal essentials secure while still looking stylish
- The measurement error is between 1-3cm/0.4-1.2in
How To Pack a Backpack for Camping:
A correctly packed backpack can contribute to an enjoyable trip and help you maintain balance and agility on the trail. When preparing for a backpacking and camping trip you will want to pack your backpack so that the items inside are accessible, balanced, and compressed and the outside of the pack is streamlined.
- Line your pack with a large, sturdy white trash bag so that your gear is protected from moisture. Use a white trash bag instead of black because it is much easier to see the stuff in your bag
- Distribute the weight of your items evenly so that the brunt of the weight is against your spine between your shoulders on the trail and between the small of your back off-trail or on flat terrain
- If you pack your heaviest items near the top of your pack it will be top heavy and disturb your balance and if it is packed too low it will cause you to bend over too far and hurt your back. Always pack your food bag above things like stove fuel or soap to prevent contamination
- Create quick access to your most frequently used items. Things like rain gear, extra layers, maps, water, sunscreen and trail snacks should be in small outer pockets or on the top lid pouch. Pack things that you won't need until you are setting up camp like stove, fuel and sleeping bag deep inside the bag
- Pack small items such as a toothbrush, knife and extra lip balm inside a small stuff sack so they don't get lost in the body of the pack
- Fill up as many dead air spaces in your pack as possible. Do not pack everything in separate stuff sacks or you will end up with a bag resembling a sack of potatoes. Pack your spoon and spice kit inside the bowl you will use for eating, stuff extra layers and socks in between the gaps of your sleeping bag in the bottom and pack a bag of food like your flour or oatmeal inside your cooking pot
- Keep as much of your gear inside your pack as possible. Do not be one of the trail tinkerers with things swinging and jangling off of your pack. Not only is this unprofessional but it is inefficient Things can get caught on branches and fall off without your knowing. If you do need to pack something on the outside of your pack like a sleeping pad, attach it securely with straps, vertically, to your pack so that you don't have anything jutting out from either side of your pack
Choose a backpack based on the amount and types of usage you anticipate. A good backpack will meet your needs, be affordable, and will provide ample durability.
- Choose your backpack based on the anticipated kind of use. If you plan to use it as a carry-all for work or school supplies, nylon or canvas are excellent options. Durable and easy to clean, most of these backpacks are lightweight yet strong enough to support an abundance of daily necessities. This type of backpack is typically quite affordable
- Carry a business backpack if you travel frequently for business. Designed to hold laptop computers, books, files and supplies, they are typically constructed of extra-strength nylon or canvas materials. Many have a hard plastic exterior shell for added protection, and nearly all feature inside padding for extra cushioning for the laptop
- Select a sports-type backpack if you plan to use your backpack for day trips and/or hiking. Lightweight and water-resistant, these packs tend to feature outside pockets for easy access to water or other beverages. Many of them have an insulated compartment as well, allowing backpackers to carry food or medication that requires cooling
- Consider an outdoors/sportsman's backpack if you are a serious distance hiker or plan to use your backpack for camping trips. Many of these packs feature an air pocket. Small, durable plastic bags are inflated to fill these pockets, thus creating a cushion that serves as a buffer between the carrier's back and the heaviest point of impact with the backpack.Regardless of your plans, there is a backpack to fit almost anyone's likes and needs. Decide before buying what the primary use for the backpack will be, and how often it will be used. This will help determine what kind of money should be invested in the backpack
- Choose a stylish backpack if fashion is a priority. Backpacks made of leather, fabric and even faux fur round out the assortment available for those preferring flair with their functionality. Many big-name handbag designers have stylish backpacks as part of their repertoire
- 1 x Backpack
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 19.68||USD$ 18.55||USD$ 17.43||USD$ 15.93|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.