Customers Also Bought
- With this new Badminton Racket, players can now use them to strengthen their arm and wrist works, thus improving overall shots consistency, accuracy and power
- Colorful design of the frame is very stylish and fresh
- Carbon fiber shaft and aluminum frame make this badminton racket very durable
- The Badminton Racket is light, and very durable you will have many years of backyard fun with this racket
- This Carbon Badminton Racket is a blend of power, style and control
- High speed performance and higher extract of Power
- A well worth investment to improve your game and also this Badminton Racket is one of the best price in the market
- This Badminton Racket is highly recommended for all serious badminton player and to those who wanted to improve the skill and strength level
- Frame Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Shaft Material: Carbon Fiber
- Length: 660±2mm
- Rec. String Tension: 22±2lbs
- A well worth investment to improve your game and also this Racket is one of the best price in the market
- Check out the frame details of this cheap Badminton Racket
- Check out the package detail of this best badminton racket
How to Hold a Badminton Racket
- Properly holding a badminton racket is easy but not intuitive, and most beginners hold the racket incorrectly. Knowing how to hold a badminton racket correctly for the two most common grips is very important to playing the game well, advancing your skill set and looking professional out on the court.
- Forehand Grip
- Stand the racket up on the ground with the head of the racket facing down. Hold it firmly between your feet with the side of the racket facing towards your body.
- Reach down and "shake hands" with the racket grip using your dominant hand. Place the thumb on the opposite side of the racket as your fingers, and gently curl your fingers around the grip.
- Spread your fingers comfortably, but not too much. The grip should be natural and comfortable, with your thumb pointing towards the racket head and your forefinger close to the top of the grip.
- Turn the racket to make sure that your fingers and thumb are positioned to make a "V" shape on the racket grip. The "V" should be pointing towards the side of the racket head.
- Backhand Grip
- Hold the racket in the forehand grip, with the side of the racket facing the ground.
- Turn your hand on the grip counterclockwise, so that the "V" shape created by your thumb and forefinger is pointed towards the face of the racket.
- Narrow the "V" shape between your thumb and forefinger by straightening out your thumb so it is firm against the side of the grip. This will give you leverage when hitting the shuttlecock. The thumb will be facing towards your body as you swing.
- Tips & Warnings
- The transition between forehand grip and backhand grip should be smooth and easy. Practice switching grips as you swing the racket before game play. All grips should feel comfortable and relaxed, not strained. If it is difficult for you to hold the racket in a certain grip, you're likely doing it improperly. Though the backhand grip provides more leverage for shots on the non-racket side of the body, you can also use the forehand grip for all shots.
How to Restring a Badminton Racket
- Badminton can provide a great cardiovascular workout in addition to being a fun pastime. As with many sports, the quality of your equipment can make all the difference. A badminton racket needs regular care to fix broken or loose strings. With a stringing machine, you can restring a badminton racket in your home.
- Decide what kind of string you want for your racket. Strings can be made from either natural gut or synthetic fibers. There are pluses and minuses to each type, but in general, gut strings are softer, synthetic more durable.
- Determine what tension level you'll need for your new strings. The tighter the strings, the more control you'll have. Looser strings will have more bounce, allowing you to hit for greater distances.
- Buy a stringing machine. Though these are expensive--you can easily spend more than $1,000 on one--if you are a regular player, it will pay for itself over the years of use you will get from one. Racket-stringing machines are available at any tennis supply store or on-line depots such as Tennis Warehouse.
- Insert your badminton racket into the stringing machine. The head and neck should be tightly secured in the clamps. The racket should not be able to move at all during the restringing process.
- Measure 40 feet of racket string and insert one end into the first vertical hole on the top of the racket's head. Move the string all the way down to the neck and then again up to the racket's head. Once you have completed this step, pull the string tight and clamp it in place.
- Continue the above process until you have finished all the vertical lines. Clamp the final string and tie a knot to secure it. Remove the clamp and cut away any extra string.
- String your horizontal line by inserting the string into the horizontal holes and moving across the racket. You'll need to weave the horizontal strings in and out of the vertical ones.
- Give the line some tension and clamp it after you finish each row. At the final row, clamp the string off and tie it with a double knot. Release the clamp.
- 1 x Badminton Racket
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 21.00||USD$ 20.12||USD$ 19.24||USD$ 18.06||USD$ 18.06|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.