Customers Also Bought
- With this new Badminton Racket, players can now use them to strengthen their arm and wrist works, thus improving overall shots consistency, accuracy and power
- Colorful design of the frame is very stylish and fresh
- Carbon fiber shaft and aluminum frame make this badminton racket very durable
- The Badminton Racket is light, and very durable you will have many years of backyard fun with this racket
- This Carbon Badminton Racket is a blend of power, style and control
- High speed performance and higher extract of Power
- A well worth investment to improve your game and also this Badminton Racket is one of the best price in the market
- This Badminton Racket is highly recommended for all serious badminton player and to those who wanted to improve the skill and strength level
- Frame Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Shaft Material: Carbon Fiber
- Length: 660±2mm
- Rec. String Tension: 22±2lbs
- A well worth investment to improve your game and also this Racket is one of the best price in the market
- Check out the frame details of this cheap Badminton Racket
- Check out the package detail of this best badminton racket
How to Hold a Badminton Racket
- Properly holding a badminton racket is easy but not intuitive, and most beginners hold the racket incorrectly. Knowing how to hold a badminton racket correctly for the two most common grips is very important to playing the game well, advancing your skill set and looking professional out on the court.
- Forehand Grip
- Stand the racket up on the ground with the head of the racket facing down. Hold it firmly between your feet with the side of the racket facing towards your body.
- Reach down and "shake hands" with the racket grip using your dominant hand. Place the thumb on the opposite side of the racket as your fingers, and gently curl your fingers around the grip.
- Spread your fingers comfortably, but not too much. The grip should be natural and comfortable, with your thumb pointing towards the racket head and your forefinger close to the top of the grip.
- Turn the racket to make sure that your fingers and thumb are positioned to make a "V" shape on the racket grip. The "V" should be pointing towards the side of the racket head.
- Backhand Grip
- Hold the racket in the forehand grip, with the side of the racket facing the ground.
- Turn your hand on the grip counterclockwise, so that the "V" shape created by your thumb and forefinger is pointed towards the face of the racket.
- Narrow the "V" shape between your thumb and forefinger by straightening out your thumb so it is firm against the side of the grip. This will give you leverage when hitting the shuttlecock. The thumb will be facing towards your body as you swing.
- Tips & Warnings
- The transition between forehand grip and backhand grip should be smooth and easy. Practice switching grips as you swing the racket before game play. All grips should feel comfortable and relaxed, not strained. If it is difficult for you to hold the racket in a certain grip, you're likely doing it improperly. Though the backhand grip provides more leverage for shots on the non-racket side of the body, you can also use the forehand grip for all shots.
How to Restring a Badminton Racket
- Badminton can provide a great cardiovascular workout in addition to being a fun pastime. As with many sports, the quality of your equipment can make all the difference. A badminton racket needs regular care to fix broken or loose strings. With a stringing machine, you can restring a badminton racket in your home.
- Decide what kind of string you want for your racket. Strings can be made from either natural gut or synthetic fibers. There are pluses and minuses to each type, but in general, gut strings are softer, synthetic more durable.
- Determine what tension level you'll need for your new strings. The tighter the strings, the more control you'll have. Looser strings will have more bounce, allowing you to hit for greater distances.
- Buy a stringing machine. Though these are expensive--you can easily spend more than $1,000 on one--if you are a regular player, it will pay for itself over the years of use you will get from one. Racket-stringing machines are available at any tennis supply store or on-line depots such as Tennis Warehouse.
- Insert your badminton racket into the stringing machine. The head and neck should be tightly secured in the clamps. The racket should not be able to move at all during the restringing process.
- Measure 40 feet of racket string and insert one end into the first vertical hole on the top of the racket's head. Move the string all the way down to the neck and then again up to the racket's head. Once you have completed this step, pull the string tight and clamp it in place.
- Continue the above process until you have finished all the vertical lines. Clamp the final string and tie a knot to secure it. Remove the clamp and cut away any extra string.
- String your horizontal line by inserting the string into the horizontal holes and moving across the racket. You'll need to weave the horizontal strings in and out of the vertical ones.
- Give the line some tension and clamp it after you finish each row. At the final row, clamp the string off and tie it with a double knot. Release the clamp.
- 1 x Badminton Racket
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 20.89||USD$ 19.98||USD$ 19.07||USD$ 17.85||USD$ 17.85|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.