Customers Also Bought
- Our carbon fiber badminton racket has a long and flexible handle so that you can swing it more smoothly
- Heavy string tension makes face of our professional badminton racket flexible and durable for batting
- The carbon fiber badminton racket is fully customized with realistic detailed exterior, interior and performance parts
- With toughness shaft and brief racket face, our products are suitable for any competition or exercise
- This carbon fiber badminton racket serves as fantastic collectible for those badminton enthusiasts as well as excellent gifts for friends
- Designed of arc frame, this lightweight badminton racket has larger carrying capacity than traditional badminton racket
- It's a breakthrough technology that sector design reduces most of air resistance
- For the practical applicability, this carbon fiber badminton racket is a kind of valuable sport equipment for outdoor activities
- Material: Carbon Fiber & PU
- Length: 67.3-67.7cm/26.9-27.1in
- Balance Point: 28.0-29.0cm/11.2-11.6in
- Shaft Stiffness: 8.5-9.5
- String Tension: 16-18LBS
- Color: Blue & Silver
- Our humanity designed badminton racket here is very convenient to use and brief appearance is also very delicate
- Broaden racket face and the elastic string are especially designed to batting the badminton better
- Smooth hand handle fits your hand and fingers well and flexible structure makes it hard to break
- This kind of badminton racket is designed of low torsion angle and brings accurate offensive
- Unique design of the racket will increase the bating sweet spot section while reducing air resistance
- Badminton has been contested as a famous sport that helps exercise human body and brings us enjoyment
How to Restring a Badminton Racket
Badminton can provide a great cardiovascular workout in addition to being a fun pastime. As with many sports, the quality of your equipment can make all the difference. A badminton racket needs regular care to fix broken or loose strings. With a stringing machine, you can restring a badminton racket in your home
- Decide what kind of string you want for your racket. Strings can be made from either natural gut or synthetic fibers. There are pluses and minuses to each type, but in general, gut strings are softer, synthetic more durable
- Determine what tension level you'll need for your new strings. The tighter the strings, the more control you'll have. Looser strings will have more bounce, allowing you to hit for greater distances
- Buy a stringing machine. Though these are expensive--you can easily spend more than $1,000 on one--if you are a regular player, it will pay for itself over the years of use you will get from one. Racket-stringing machines are available at any tennis supply store or on-line depots such as Tennis Warehouse
- Insert your badminton racket into the stringing machine. The head and neck should be tightly secured in the clamps. The racket should not be able to move at all during the restringing process
- Measure 40 feet of racket string and insert one end into the first vertical hole on the top of the racket's head. Move the string all the way down to the neck and then again up to the racket's head. Once you have completed this step, pull the string tight and clamp it in place
- Continue the above process until you have finished all the vertical lines. Clamp the final string and tie a knot to secure it. Remove the clamp and cut away any extra string
- String your horizontal line by inserting the string into the horizontal holes and moving across the racket. You'll need to weave the horizontal strings in and out of the vertical ones
- Give the line some tension and clamp it after you finish each row. At the final row, clamp the string off and tie it with a double knot. Release the clamp
- 1 x Badminton Racket
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||₱ 2,023.31||₱ 1,844.86||₱ 1,666.41||₱ 1,428.48||₱ 1,428.48|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.