Customers Also Bought
- The design of the Sport Rackets is concise and professional
- Our Badminton Rackets are made of durable carbon fiber, which can ensure long time using
- The frame of the Badminton Rackets is dynamic-optimum frame which is solid enough
- You can enjoy the play time with these Badminton Rackets
- It is worth that you own these practical equipments for outdoor activities
- The Best Badminton Rackets are the right assistant of practicing
- We can also show off your taste and status by this perfect type sport supplies
- You can send these Badminton Rackets for your friends who love badminton
- Color: Red
- Equilibrium Point: 29.0cm/11.5in
- Total Length: 67.0cm/26.7in
- Grip Length: 20.0cm/7.9in
- String Material: Carbon Fiber
- The Badminton Rackets are the really practical equipments for outdoor activities
- The Badminton Rackets will be the long time and good company for you
- The frame of the racket is unique and profession which is one of the most important elements of badminton rackets
- The frame of the badminton rackets is solid, which can bear the friction with earth or other things
- The handle of the Sport Rackets is very comfortable for you to grip
- The brand logo at the bottom of the Badminton Rackets is clear and eye-catching
How to Choose a Badminton Racket
In a sport like badminton, a racket with the right grip, balance, string tension and weight can provide a player with that extra power and control needed to be a champion. Here's some tips to help you choose a racket.
- Test the string tension of the racket. Powerful, accurate hitters tend to like rackets with high-tension strings, but players with a lighter touch usually use rackets with low tension for more control
- Grip the racket. If you must grip too tightly, try another racket. Remember that you can get a racket regripped to fit your hand. Most players like a big grip because the racket feels more stable in their hand. However, badminton is a game of angles and touch, and a smaller grip can give the extra flexibility you need to create winning shots
- Find a racket with a balance that suits your style of play. A racket with a heavy head gives your swing more momentum, a quality that is perfect for power hitters. An evenly balanced racket permits play that is faster and more flexible
- Find a suitable weight. Coaches say beginners should start with a heavier racket, as it provides more stability. Players can then graduate to lighter rackets. Lighter rackets are more manageable, allowing for faster play
- 1 x Badminton Racket
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 72.89||USD$ 69.57||USD$ 66.25||USD$ 61.82||USD$ 61.82|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.