Customers Also Bought
- Pockets and buckles designs create an eye-catching visual effect
- This hiking bag is large enough to store your necessary things
- This hiking bag can protect your things from dust, water and so on
- Made of high quality Nylon material, durable for long time using
- It is suitable for travel, hiking, extended day trips and mountaineering
- The Solid Travel Hiking Waist Backpack Bag is the must have for you when you go hiking
- Side Pocket Size: 11 x 6 x 13cm/4.3 x 2.4 x 5.1in(L x W x H)
- Main Bag Size: 22 x 12 x 23cm/8.7 x 4.7 x 9.1in(L x W x H)
- Material: Nylon
- You can see a buckle and two side pockets on this kind of Messenger Bag
- Quick release system of this outdoor bag will let you open this bag quickly
- Green color of this Messenger Bag is sort of military style
- When you wear this kind of Messenger Bag, you will feel comfortable
- This Outdoor Military Style Hiking Messenger Bag is a must-have if you want to go camping
How to Choose a Messenger Bag:
The fit and storage capacity of a messenger bag make it a useful alternative to backpacks and briefcases, as well as a statement of personal style. Keep these tips in mind to ensure selecting one that's right for you.
- What will you be using the bag for? Toting a few books around, or hauling your laptop? Messenger bags vary greatly in size, so specify as much as possible
- If you're going to use the bag to carry heavy loads, opt for a wide shoulder strap. This prevents shoulder and back soreness. Make sure there's enough extra strap material to adjust it according to your height
- If you carry a lot of gadgets around, look for a bag with lots of interior pockets. Bags with small pockets on the outside have a tendency to spill their contents. Make sure interior pockets are zippered, not just left open
- How much wear and tear do you anticipate putting your bag through? If a lot, then perhaps a material like leather isn't the best bet. Canvas bags are cheaper, and generally last for years
- Messenger bag quality can often vary greatly regardless of the manufacturer. Instead, check for thickness of material (the thicker the better), double-stitching and whether all snaps and zippers are working. If it feels durable and suits your tastes, it's probably a good bet
- When choosing bag color, opt for one that goes with most of your clothes. The more gaudy the bag is, the harder it will be to match with your wardrobe. Black is always a good bet
How to Decorate a Messenger Bag:
A messenger bag is a useful bag for holding papers, computers, school books and more. Many inexpensive messenger bags sold at craft stores are designed as a blank canvas for decoration. Decorating a messenger bag is a project both children and adults enjoy. Use your imagination and available materials to decorate the bag into something that expresses your personality and taste.
- Determine a design for the bag. You can choose any style you wish from professional to cute to punk. Visit a local craft store to find the decorations you want to use. Draw the outline of your bag onto a piece of paper. Place the decorative elements on the paper to determine if you want to place them there for the final design
- Iron on any appliques or patches. Set the iron to the hottest level. Do not use steam. Place the patch on the bag where you want it to go and lay a towel over it. Hold the iron over the patch for 45 seconds without moving the iron. Flip the bag face down and repeat the process from the back side to set the patch. Do not slide the iron inside the bag; instead, heat the patch through both sides of the bag
- Paint the bag with fabric paint. You can use puffy paint or paint that is absorbed into the fibers. Decorate the bag however you like. Use a piece of cardboard inside the bag to protect the other layer of fabric from paint that bleeds through. Dip sponges or stamps into the paint and press them onto the bag to make textures or stencil shapes. Use the paintbrush to add fine detail work with the fabric paint
- Add rhinestones and other embellishments. Place a dot of fabric glue onto the back of the embellishment that you want to add. Place the embellishment on the bag and press it into the fabric. Allow the glue to dry overnight
- Place pins onto the bag. Simply slide the pointed edge of the pin through the fabric and fasten it in place. Use stud pins that poke directly through the bag and have a fastener on the other side of the fabric, or use brooch-style pins that have a long pin attached to the button that pokes through the back of the fabric and then back through the front to attach to the main body of the pin
- 1 x Messenger Bag
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 32.73||USD$ 31.67||USD$ 30.61||USD$ 29.21|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.