Customers Also Bought
- Feather Length: 28cm/10.9in
- Pen-holder Length: 7.5/2.9in
- Ballpoint Pen Length: 37cm/14.3in
- Diameter: 0.7cm/0.3in
- Material: Feather & Metal
- This ballpoint pen comes with peacock feather is eye-catching
- Simply trim the end at an angle to make your classic ballpoint pen
- This feather pen is light and writes well and smoothly
- This ballpoint pen is absolutely lovely, graceful, adorable and pretty with fashionable design
- The ballpoint pen can not only be a pen for daily use, but also a decoration for your desk or room as well
- The best ballpoint pen is just fine to write, not too little or too many ink, which fits for almost all the tests
- With exquisite workmanship and pretty feather design, this ballpoint pen is lovely and graceful
- The pen is slim and compact, which is a great decoration on the desk
- This feather pen is light and writes well and smoothly
- High quality material details make this designer ballpoint pen for long time use
- With beautiful peacock feather, the ballpoint pen is a perfect decoration for your desk or room
Facts About Feather Pens:
Pens made from feathers, or quills, were the most important writing tools for over a thousand years. In fact, the origin of the word pen is "penna," the Latin word for feather
- Main Period of Use: People began using quills for writing as early as the 7th century A.D. The feather pen became the writing tool of choice until the development of the steel-nib pen in the 18th century
- Feathers: According to the Jane Austen Society of Australia, a scribe might choose a quill made of a raven or crow feather for the finest work, but the feathers of turkeys, swans and geese were the strongest and most reliable. Thomas Jefferson was said to breed geese specifically to provide him with tools for writing
- How Feather Pens Are Made: After the feather is plucked from the bird, the shaft is carved and sharpened to a fine point with a knife (this is the origin of the term "pen knife")
- The Nib: The tip, or nib, is slit to allow the feather pen to take up ink, according to HistoricAmerica.org. The feather's shaft holds ink until light pressure is applied. The feather pen does not hold much, and must be repeatedly dipped in ink
- Care: When using a quill pen, it is important to clean the ink off the nib after use. A feather pen is completely washable, and will return to its original shape when dry
How to Fix Ballpoint Pens:
We have all been there before: You need to write something down, so you reach for your nearest pen and it won't write. Ballpoint pens have an ink reservoir attached to a tip with a small ball in it. This ball rolls around inside the tip collecting ink and transferring it on to your paper. From time to time this ball will become stuck, usually when the ink around it dries slightly. Most times this problem can be easily fixed
- Unscrew the pen's tip and remove the ink reservoir. Check the ink to make sure that the pen is not empty. If there is no ink in the pen, the pen will not work and should be replaced. Re-install the reservoir and tip to continue troubleshooting
- Draw circles on a piece of paper on a flat surface, which will break up the dried ink that is making the ball of the pen stick. When you begin to see any ink on the glass, stop drawing
- Test the pen on a piece of paper to ensure that the ink is flowing again
- 1 x Ballpoint Pen
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 5.09||USD$ 5.00||USD$ 4.90||USD$ 4.77|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.