Customers Also Bought
- Our silver ball pen is not only a necessity, but also can be a shining decoration
- Romantic atmosphere is perfectly shown with the heart shape pen stand of the silver ball pen
- The long ball chain is another shining point of this table pen
- This best ball pen will add splendor and glamour to your own office
- There is no oil leak problem with this table pen
- The best ballpoint pen can be the most suitable gift to your friends
- Smooth in writing and good in looking are the main features of this silver ball pen
- It will give you visual delight while you are using this table pen
- Pen Material: Copper
- Pen Stand Material: Organic Glass
- Chain Material: Metal
- Color: Silver
- Luxury and conciseness are well combined in our table pen
- It will give you visual delight when you put the table pen on your desk
- The ball pen is well fixed to the stand, so the firmness is out of your consideration
- The retro stylish picture on the stand adds special taste to the pen in a whole
- The ball pen can also slide stand, so it is definitely a shining and eye-catching decoration
- The cover of the pen is well fixed on the stand, so you don't have to worry about losing it in your usage
How to Fix Ballpoint Pens
We have all been there before: You need to write something down, so you reach for your nearest pen and it won't write. Ballpoint pens have an ink reservoir attached to a tip with a small ball in it. This ball rolls around inside the tip collecting ink and transferring it on to your paper. From time to time this ball will become stuck, usually when the ink around it dries slightly. Most times this problem can be easily fixed
- Unscrew the pen's tip and remove the ink reservoir. Check the ink to make sure that the pen is not empty. If there is no ink in the pen, the pen will not work and should be replaced. Re-install the reservoir and tip to continue troubleshooting
- Draw circles on a piece of paper on a flat surface, which will break up the dried ink that is making the ball of the pen stick. When you begin to see any ink on the glass, stop drawing
- Test the pen on a piece of paper to ensure that the ink is flowing again
- 1 x Ballpoint Pen
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 8.03||USD$ 7.79||USD$ 7.56||USD$ 7.25|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.