Customers Also Bought
- The sterilization band aid will help disinfect your vulnus when you are being hurt
- This kind of sterilization nursing materials is easy to take with you and it can be stored for a long time
- This tape aid is convenient to use when you hurt
- The sterilization tape aid is designed with no pollution and you can tear it easily
- Band aid adhesive pads provides light cushioning
- When you are bitten by the mosquitos, you can use the band aid to remit the pain
- Size: 7.2 x 1.9cm/2.9 x 0.8in(L x W)
- Material: Cotton & Viscose
- Color: White & Pink
- The Sterilization Band Aid will help disinfect your vulnus when you are being hurt
- The Sterilization Band Aid is designed with no pollution and you can tear it easily
- This kind of Sterilization Band Aid is easy to take with you and it can be stored for a long time
How Does a Band-Aid Work?
Understanding Band-Aid Construction
- A crinoline-like fabric is used to cover the exposed ends of the the tape to prevent the tape from sticking to itself prior to use. Over the years the manufacturers of Band-Aid products have improved both the tape and the sterilized band aid cotton padding to improve the performance of the Band-Aid. In the early years Band-Aids made use of cotton-based surgical tapes on which the gauze pad was embedded. These Band-Aids often failed to remain on the wound as contractions of the skin on which they were attached, human perspiration and muscular contractions would cause the tape to fail and fall away from the wound. Understanding How Wounds Heal
Scarring left under scab
- While major wounds, such as stabbings or other deep internal penetrations of the body require surgery and stitches to repair the wound lesser cuts and scrapes can often repair themselves without the requirement for surgery or stitches. These wounds heal by themselves as blood fills the open wound and coagulates, forming a scab to cover the wound. As the scab thickens it seals off the exposed wound and gives it time to form new skin and over time, heal.
How a Band-Aid Works
- Band-Aids play the same healing role as the scab that forms and protects the site of the wound. Prior to a scab forming a Band-Aid is placed over the open wound, protecting the area from contamination and bacterial infection. While it may come as a surprise one significant role of the Band-Aid is to prevent the scab from forming. Studies have found that wounds covered by thick scabs often break open as the scab dries and becomes cracked and brittle, often before healing has taken place. This allows contamination and bacterial infection to enter the wound. Band-Aids of today are designed to draw the blood away from the wound as the sterile absorbent tri-dimensional pad draws blood away from the wound and prevents a heavy scab from forming. The Band-Aid itself serves the function of the scab, protecting the wound and sealing out bacteria while allowing air circulation to the wound site. The newer tapes provide improved sealing around the wound site and the redesigned tri-dimensional sterile pads play a vital role in absorbing the excess blood while protecting the wound without sticking to the wound. Recent studies have shown that the use of Band-Aid protection provides the added advantage of healing faster and with less scarring than wounds on which scabs have been allowed to form
How to Use a Band Aid
Band Aids are great protection for minor injuries. After you clean your wound, a Band Aid can protect it from germs, dirt, or re-injury. Band Aids come in many different shapes, textures, and sizes. For some children, a Band Aid can ease the pain like nothing else. Band Aids--and similar adhesive bandages from other manufacturers--are affordable and easy to use. If you can peel and stick, you can protect your wound
- Clean the affected area with soap and water or an antiseptic wash
- Dry the injury completely. Pat with a paper towel or cloth or allow to air-dry
- Apply antibiotic ointment
- Select a Band Aid that is the right size to cover the injury
- Peel the plastic tab that covers the adhesive off one end of the Band Aid. Apply the tape to the edge of the wounded area so that the gauze portion will cover the entire surface of the injury
- Peel the plastic tab off of the other flap of the Band Aid. Apply that side of tape to the opposite side of the wound
- 1 x Box of Band Aids(50Pcs/Box)
Spec Condition New Type Band Aid Color White & Pink Material Cotton & Viscose Dimension 7.2 x 1.9cm/2.9 x 0.8in(L x W) Features Features The sterilization band aid will help disinfect your vulnus when you are being hurt
This kind of sterilization nursing materials is easy to take with you and it can be stored for a long time
This tape aid is convenient to use when you hurt
The sterilization tape aid is designed with no pollution and you can tear it easily
Band aid adhesive pads provides light cushioning
When you are bitten by the mosquitos, you can use the band aid to remit the pain
Packaging Package Included 1 x Box of Band Aids(50Pcs/Box)
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 10.18||USD$ 9.68||USD$ 9.18||USD$ 8.50||USD$ 8.50|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.