Customers Also Bought
Spec Condition New Type Band Aid Color White & Pink Material Cotton & Viscose Dimension 7.2 x 1.9cm/2.9 x 0.8in(L x W) Features Features The sterilization band aid will help disinfect your vulnus when you are being hurt
This kind of sterilization nursing materials is easy to take with you and it can be stored for a long time
This tape aid is convenient to use when you hurt
The sterilization tape aid is designed with no pollution and you can tear it easily
Band aid adhesive pads provides light cushioning
When you are bitten by the mosquitos, you can use the band aid to remit the pain
Packaging Package Included 1 x Box of Band Aids(50Pcs/Box)
- The sterilization band aid will help disinfect your vulnus when you are being hurt
- This kind of sterilization nursing materials is easy to take with you and it can be stored for a long time
- This tape aid is convenient to use when you hurt
- The sterilization tape aid is designed with no pollution and you can tear it easily
- Band aid adhesive pads provides light cushioning
- When you are bitten by the mosquitos, you can use the band aid to remit the pain
- Size: 7.2 x 1.9cm/2.9 x 0.8in(L x W)
- Material: Cotton & Viscose
- Color: White & Pink
- The Sterilization Band Aid will help disinfect your vulnus when you are being hurt
- The Sterilization Band Aid is designed with no pollution and you can tear it easily
- This kind of Sterilization Band Aid is easy to take with you and it can be stored for a long time
How Does a Band-Aid Work?
Understanding Band-Aid Construction
- A crinoline-like fabric is used to cover the exposed ends of the the tape to prevent the tape from sticking to itself prior to use. Over the years the manufacturers of Band-Aid products have improved both the tape and the sterilized band aid cotton padding to improve the performance of the Band-Aid. In the early years Band-Aids made use of cotton-based surgical tapes on which the gauze pad was embedded. These Band-Aids often failed to remain on the wound as contractions of the skin on which they were attached, human perspiration and muscular contractions would cause the tape to fail and fall away from the wound. Understanding How Wounds Heal
Scarring left under scab
- While major wounds, such as stabbings or other deep internal penetrations of the body require surgery and stitches to repair the wound lesser cuts and scrapes can often repair themselves without the requirement for surgery or stitches. These wounds heal by themselves as blood fills the open wound and coagulates, forming a scab to cover the wound. As the scab thickens it seals off the exposed wound and gives it time to form new skin and over time, heal.
How a Band-Aid Works
- Band-Aids play the same healing role as the scab that forms and protects the site of the wound. Prior to a scab forming a Band-Aid is placed over the open wound, protecting the area from contamination and bacterial infection. While it may come as a surprise one significant role of the Band-Aid is to prevent the scab from forming. Studies have found that wounds covered by thick scabs often break open as the scab dries and becomes cracked and brittle, often before healing has taken place. This allows contamination and bacterial infection to enter the wound. Band-Aids of today are designed to draw the blood away from the wound as the sterile absorbent tri-dimensional pad draws blood away from the wound and prevents a heavy scab from forming. The Band-Aid itself serves the function of the scab, protecting the wound and sealing out bacteria while allowing air circulation to the wound site. The newer tapes provide improved sealing around the wound site and the redesigned tri-dimensional sterile pads play a vital role in absorbing the excess blood while protecting the wound without sticking to the wound. Recent studies have shown that the use of Band-Aid protection provides the added advantage of healing faster and with less scarring than wounds on which scabs have been allowed to form
How to Use a Band Aid
Band Aids are great protection for minor injuries. After you clean your wound, a Band Aid can protect it from germs, dirt, or re-injury. Band Aids come in many different shapes, textures, and sizes. For some children, a Band Aid can ease the pain like nothing else. Band Aids--and similar adhesive bandages from other manufacturers--are affordable and easy to use. If you can peel and stick, you can protect your wound
- Clean the affected area with soap and water or an antiseptic wash
- Dry the injury completely. Pat with a paper towel or cloth or allow to air-dry
- Apply antibiotic ointment
- Select a Band Aid that is the right size to cover the injury
- Peel the plastic tab that covers the adhesive off one end of the Band Aid. Apply the tape to the edge of the wounded area so that the gauze portion will cover the entire surface of the injury
- Peel the plastic tab off of the other flap of the Band Aid. Apply that side of tape to the opposite side of the wound
- 1 x Box of Band Aids(50Pcs/Box)
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 10.24||USD$ 9.76||USD$ 9.27||USD$ 8.62||USD$ 8.62|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.