Customers Also Bought
- Designed with different specifications, this gauze bandage is suitable for different body parts
- Adhesive bandage can be applied before a tape job to prevent chafing - ideal for sensitive skin
- This gauze bandage's high quality means it comes off the roll smoothly and conforms to the body part that is about to be taped
- The gauze bandage is soft and ventilated that can protect you when you are doing sports
- The gauze bandage is easy to stretch because it is elastic
- You can use it to protect your joints and it will provide professional protection
- The sports gauze features with the function of hypoallergenic and it can protect your skin
- The skin protection gauze can suit for hiking, track and field, and other outdoor sports
- Size: 460.0x 10.0cm/181.1 x 3.9in(L x W)
- Material: Non-woven Cloth & Latex Coating
- The gauze bandage is soft and ventilated to protect you
- Features with the function of hypoallergenic, this gauze bandage protects your skin from being hurt
- Different colors to make your body parts colorful and special
- Sports gauze is easy to stretch because it is elastic and you can use it to protect yourself
- With this color bandage, you can enjoy playing sports happily without worrying about getting hurt
- Color is random in delivery
How to Unstick Gauze:
- Remove hand jewelry and apply soap and water to your hands. Wash your hands and under your nails, advises the U.S. National Library of Medicine. This reduces the chances of introducing bacteria into your wound
- Wet the gauze with water, advises the U.S. National Library of Medicine. You can soak the gauze under water. Alternatively, you can soak a hand towel with water and apply it to the gauze until you can easily remove it without difficulty
- Gently peel the gauze in the direction of hair growth, not away from it. Pulling away from the direction of hair growth can peel away any scabbing
- Place your old gauze into a plastic bag and dispose of the bag in your trash. Wash your hands after the gauze removal
How to Wrap a Shoulder in Gauze:
- Start by wrapping around the bicep, the area just above the elbow. Wrap at least twice around the bicep, stopping behind the arm. The gauze should be long enough to roll around the patients arm and torso at least four times
- Move the gauze directly to the injured shoulder joint, coming from the back of the wrapped bicep and over the top of the injured shoulder
- Roll the gauze downward and across the chest to the opposite side of the torso. It should look like the patient is wearing a pageant banner across his chest
- Continue to wrap around the torso to the back, bringing the roll of gauze back up to the top of the injured shoulder. It should look like the patient is wearing the pageant banner across his back, too
- Shoulder injuries are common among athletes. tennis player image by jimcox40 from Fotolia.comWrap the gauze around the shoulder completely now, moving the roll from the top of the shoulder to below the underarm
- Repeat the gauze application. Cross the front of the chest again, moving to the opposite side of the torso and around the back to the top of the injured shoulder. This is called a figure eight wrap, or spica wrap
- Wrap the gauze around the shoulder again, rolling the gauze from the top of the shoulder to below the underarm
- Repeat this method around the patient's sholder and chest at least four times
- Secure the wrap with tape by following the line of the gauze application. Be sure the tape holds the gauze firmly
- Use small metal clips if no tape is available. bandage image by lefebvre_jonathan from Fotolia.com
- Check the compression of the wrap by sticking your first finger between the gauze and the skin at the forearm. The bicep should be able to bend. If it doesn't, the wrap is too tight
- 1 x Bandage
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 7.26||USD$ 6.64||USD$ 6.03||USD$ 5.20||USD$ 5.20|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.