Customers Also Bought
- Wearing it, you will be more terrible and fashionable
- This faux pearl bracelet is the best way to spook up your party
- The faux pearl bracelet looks very special and also a new fashion unique style
- With crystal, it is a gorgeous and elegant faux pearl bracelet
- This shining faux pearl bracelet also shimmers with special pattern
- This faux pearl bracelet a perfect gift for your sweetheart, friends and families for love expression and care
- A modern take on the fashion crystal bangle
- This faux pearl bracelet is crafted from solid metal, highly polished with no plating
- Bowknot Size: 2.5 x 2.2cm/1.0 x 0.9in(L x W)
- Bangle Bracelet Diameter: 4.5cm/1.8in
- Material: Alloy & Acrylic
- The faux pearl bracelet looks very special and also a new fashion unique style .Wearing Women Bowknot Pattern Faux Pearl Bangle Bracelet, you will be more terrible and fashionable.A modern take on the fashion crystal bangle
- Fashionable bowknot design .The faux pearl bracelet looks very special and also a new fashion unique style.Pearl design is special. Faux Pearl Bracelets are Constructed with the finest attention to detail, this faux pearl bracelet fits comfortably your wrist
- This shining faux pearl bracelet also shimmers with special pattern .This faux pearl bracelet also makes great gift for your lover or friends. Pretty faux pearl bracelet can combine to emphasize your personal style and taste. The effect is stunning, grab this faux pearl bracelet as a thoughtful gift for a friend, or pick one up for yourself
How to Wear Bracelets
- Bracelets are a timeless fashion accessory that can be worn with anything, from a designer evening gown to a pair of jeans and a white t-shirt. Bracelets can be manufactured from plastic, gold, silver, Lucite and several other different materials to dress up everything you place on your back. Wearing the bracelet in just the right fashion is just as important as the fashion you pair the bracelet with. There are several different options to consider next time to choose a new look
- Place several gold bracelets or thin bangles onto either wrist to accentuate skin that has been darkened by the sun or a self tanner
- Coordinate a bracelet color to match the color of your freshly manicured fingers
- Wear a chunkier bracelet that is also a watch. These bangle watches are not only fashionable, but also functional. These can be worn on either wrist and can be manufactured from materials such as plastic or Lucite for a more casual look and gold or silver for a dressier occasion
- Purchase a bracelet manufactured from Lucite that is a similar color to a favorite top or dress. This bangle can be worn to accentuate that preferred look
- Stack several different bracelets onto each wrist to give yourself a youthful, more urban look. The bracelets can be any color, shape or width, but should be limited to two of each style. Place a coordinating watch in between a few of the bracelets to make the style functional as well as beautiful
- Place a large cuff bracelet over the sleeve of your favorite long-sleeved top to give an old shirt a new life
- Bracelets are made of many different materials, including metals, hemp, stone, twine, gems, stones, organic materials and rubber. Bracelets vary in cost depending on the materials and time that went into making them. There are also several different types of fasteners on a bracelet. Different bracelets can be placed over the wrist via clasp, tie, slipping over the hand or even lightly slapping the bracelet on the wrist
- Varying in size, bracelets can be purchased pre-made or custom made, depending on the type of bracelet one wishes to purchase as well as the amount of money one wishes to spend. Special bracelets are made just to fit young women and girls. Generally, bracelets get in the way of daily activities if they have extraneous materials hanging off of them, and a bracelet too large for the wearer could easily slip off of the hand. One should always purchase a bracelet with the size of the wearer in mind
- The history of Egyptian bracelets is as old as 5000 BCE. Starting with materials like bones, stones and woods to serve religious and spiritual interests. From the National Geographic Society, the Scarab Bracelet is one of the most recognized symbols of ancient Egypt. The scarab represented rebirth and regeneration. Carved scarabs were worn as jewelry and wrapped into the linen bandages of mummies. Myth told of the scarab god, Khepri, pushing the sun across the sky
- In Bulgaria there is a tradition called Martenitsa, which sometimes involves tying a red and white string around the wrist to please Baba Marta in order for spring to come sooner
- In some parts of India, the number and type of bangles worn by a woman denotes her marital status
- Taken in the plural, bracelets is often used as slang for handcuffs
Types of bracelets:
- The use of colored silicone rubber as a material for producing sports bracelets was popularized and Lance Armstrong through the Yellow Livestrong wristband starting in May 2004. Their success has led to the silicone bracelet becoming a low cost tool for various awareness, information, and charity campaigns. This can be likened to the use of awareness ribbons for similar purposes. These bracelets are also known as "baller id bands", "wristbands" or "baller bands"
- The in-line thin diamond bracelet that features a symmetrical pattern of diamonds is called a tennis bracelet. According to Diamond Bug, in 1987 Chris Evert, the former World No. 1 woman tennis player and the winner of 18 Grand Slam singles titles, was playing in the U.S. Open. She was wearing an elegant, light in-line diamond bracelet, made by jeweler-to-the-stars George Bedewi, which accidentally broke and the match was interrupted to allow Chris to recover her precious diamonds. The "tennis bracelet" incident sparked a new name for the item and sparked a huge jewelry trend. Tennis bracelets continued to be worn by various tennis stars like Serena Williams and Gabriela Sabatini, and Diana Kerrison
- A charm bracelet is an item of jewelry worn around the wrist. It carries personal charms: decorative pendants or trinkets which are signifiers of important things in the wearer's life. In recent history, Italian charm bracelets have become trendy. While traditional charms dangle, Italian charms feature individual pieces soldered flat onto the surface of the link.
- Bracelets that are in solid form, usually some metal, are referred to as bangles or bangle bracelets. They can be smooth, textured or set with stones. In India, glass bangles are common. Made from ordinary glass that is about 1/4 - 1/8 inch in width, they are worn in groups so that arm movement causes them to make a pleasant sound rather like the clinking of wind chimes.
- Functional bangle This is a new use for a very old thing. A spring closing type of bangle is used as both an adornment and a handy clip to hang things from. Marketed as a handbag hanger.
- In the late 1980s and early 1990s, "slap bracelets" -- flat, felt-covered metal strips that curved around one's wrist when gently hit against it-were a popular fad. Often adorned with neon colors and vivid graphics, these bracelets could be found at inexpensive retailers. A rumor emerged that "slap bracelets" caused injury and thus fell out of style
- Beaded bracelet: Bracelets made from beads are fairly common in Southwestern American Indian jewelry lore. They are often multi-colored beads .Single colour also appeal
- Bracelets made from connecting or linking various or similar components or jewelry findings. Link bracelets can be made of a variety of materials included metals and gemstones
- Karma Bracelets: Bracelets made from wood beads and may contain various charms. Associated with bringing good luck and good karma to those who wear it
- In Latin America: In Latin America, Azabache Bracelets are worn to protect against the Mal de ojo, or evil eye. The evil eye is believed to result of excessive admiration or envious looks by others. Having newborn babies wear an azabache (a gold bracelet or necklace with a black or red coral charm in the form of a fist), is believed to protect them from the evil eye
- 1 x Bangle Bracelet
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 6.52||USD$ 5.69||USD$ 4.86||USD$ 3.75||USD$ 3.75|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.