Customers Also Bought
- The leather bangle looks very special and also a new fashion unique style
- With leather , it is a gorgeous and elegant crystal bangle
- This shining bracelet also shimmers with special pattern
- This leather bangle a perfect gift for your sweetheart, friends and families for love expression and care
- A modern take on the fashion crystal bangle
- This leather bangle is crafted from solid metal, highly polished with no plating
- Material: Leather & Alloy
- Bracelet Size: 21.5 x 1.5cm/8.6 x 0.6in(L x W)
- A fashion accessory for ladies, express yourself has never been so easy
- Wearing this leather bangle bracelet, you will be more terrible and fashionable
- High quality material makes the women bangle bracelet durable and reliable for long time wearing
- This leather bangle bracelet is the best way to spook up your party
- Bracelets are made of many different materials, including metals, hemp, stone, twine, gems, stones, organic materials and rubber. Bracelets vary in cost depending on the materials and time that went into making them. There are also several different types of fasteners on a bracelet. Different bracelets can be placed over the wrist via clasp, tie, slipping over the hand or even lightly slapping the bracelet on the wrist
- Varying in size, bracelets can be purchased pre-made or custom made, depending on the type of bracelet one wishes to purchase as well as the amount of money one wishes to spend. Special bracelets are made just to fit young women and girls. Generally, bracelets get in the way of daily activities if they have extraneous materials hanging off of them, and a bracelet too large for the wearer could easily slip off of the hand. One should always purchase a bracelet with the size of the wearer in mind
- The history of Egyptian bracelets is as old as 5000 BCE. Starting with materials like bones, stones and woods to serve religious and spiritual interests. From the National Geographic Society, the Scarab Bracelet is one of the most recognized symbols of ancient Egypt. The scarab represented rebirth and regeneration. Carved scarabs were worn as jewelry and wrapped into the linen bandages of mummies. Myth told of the scarab god, Khepri, pushing the sun across the sky
- In Bulgaria there is a tradition called Martenitsa, which sometimes involves tying a red and white string around the wrist to please Baba Marta in order for spring to come sooner
- In some parts of India, the number and type of bangles worn by a woman denotes her marital status
- Taken in the plural, bracelets is often used as slang for handcuffs
Types of bracelets:
- The use of colored silicone rubber as a material for producing sports bracelets was popularized by Lance Armstrong through the Yellow Livestrong wristband starting in May 2004. Their success has led to the silicone bracelet becoming a low cost tool for various awareness, information, and charity campaigns. This can be likened to the use of awareness ribbons for similar purposes. These bracelets are also known as "baller id bands", "wristbands" or "baller bands"
- The in-line thin diamond bracelet that features a symmetrical pattern of diamonds is called a tennis bracelet. According to Diamond Bug, in 1987 Chris Evert, the former World No. 1 woman tennis player and the winner of 18 Grand Slam singles titles, was playing in the U.S. Open. She was wearing an elegant, light in-line diamond bracelet, made by jeweler-to-the-stars George Bedewi, which accidentally broke and the match was interrupted to allow Chris to recover her precious diamonds. The "tennis bracelet" incident sparked a new name for the item and sparked a huge jewelry trend. Tennis bracelets continued to be worn by various tennis stars like Serena Williams and Gabriela Sabatini, and Diana Kerrison
- A charm bracelet is an item of jewelry worn around the wrist. It carries personal charms: decorative pendants or trinkets which are signifiers of important things in the wearer's life. In recent history, Italian charm bracelets have become trendy. While traditional charms dangle, Italian charms feature individual pieces soldered flat onto the surface of the link.
- Bracelets that are in solid form, usually some metal, are referred to as bangles or bangle bracelets. They can be smooth, textured or set with stones. In India, glass bangles are common. Made from ordinary glass that is about 1/4 - 1/8 inch in width, they are worn in groups so that arm movement causes them to make a pleasant sound rather like the clinking of wind chimes.
- Functional bangle This is a new use for a very old thing. A spring closing type of bangle is used as both an adornment and a handy clip to hang things from. Marketed as a handbag hanger.
- In the late 1980s and early 1990s, "slap bracelets" -- flat, felt-covered metal strips that curved around one's wrist when gently hit against it-were a popular fad. Often adorned with neon colors and vivid graphics, these bracelets could be found at inexpensive retailers. A rumor emerged that "slap bracelets" caused injury and thus fell out of style
- Beaded bracelet: Bracelets made from beads are fairly common in Southwestern American Indian jewelry lore. They are often multi-colored beads .Single colour also appeal
- Bracelets made from connecting or linking various or similar components or jewelry findings. Link bracelets can be made of a variety of materials included metals and gemstones
- Karma Bracelets: Bracelets made from wood beads and may contain various charms. Associated with bringing good luck and good karma to those who wear it
- In Latin America: In Latin America, Azabache Bracelets are worn to protect against the Mal de ojo, or evil eye. The evil eye is believed to result of excessive admiration or envious looks by others. Having newborn babies wear an azabache (a gold bracelet or necklace with a black or red coral charm in the form of a fist), is believed to protect them from the evil eye
How to Clean a Sterling Silver Charm Bracelet?
- Cover the inside of the pot with aluminum foil, lining the entire space
- Pour in the water and add the baking soda, salt and dish soap
- Mix the ingredients with the plastic spoon
- Put your sterling silver charm bracelet, along with any other sterling silver jewelry you'd like to clean, on the aluminum foil at the bottom of the pot. Do not let the pieces touch
- Heat the solution to a low boil and then remove it from the stove. Let it stand for about two or three minutes. The tarnish will be transferred to the aluminum foil
- Pour out the solution into the sink, using a strainer or colander to catch your jewelry
- Thoroughly rinse the jewelry with cold water. Do not leave on salt or other residue
- Place the jewelry on a soft towel to air dry. Drying your sterling silver jewelry with paper towels or even tissue can scratch it
Ways to Keep Silver Jewelry Bright:
- Take a soft child's toothbrush and dry brush the silver jewelry first to remove any loose surface dirt and grime. Work the brush in a small circular motion, as you would when showing a kid how to brush his back teeth. Gently go over the entire peice, making sure that you get the bristles in-between all the stones and in any engravings or inlays to clean them out. This is why you should use one meant for kids rather than adults; the smaller head makes it easier to maneuver the bristles into all of the tiny crevices of your peices
- Rinse the piece thoroughly under clear running water to remove any additional particles that you may have loosened by brushing it. Turn it over and over under the faucet to make sure that it runs through every crevice. Shake it dry
- Add a small amount of dish soap to warm water in a bowl. Once again, take your soft toothbrush and dip it into the soapy water. To keep silver jewelry bright in between professional cleanings, gently go over the entire surface cleaning every small crevice. Use the same circular motions that you used when dry brushing it to get in-between the stone mountings and into any engravings or inlays.Repeat step two
- Hold the piece up to the light (natural sunlight works best) to see if there is any leftover gunk that you may have missed. Turn it around to examine every inlay and stone. If it looks to still be dirty in any area, repeat step 3 as many times as neccessary
- Clean the the toothbrush well by rinsing it under clear running water, using your fingers to gently separate the bristles to remove any accumulated dirt and grime. Shake it dry
- Squeeze a small amount of a non-abrasive and non-whitening toothpaste onto the head of the brush. In the same circular motions that you first used for cleaning, go over the piece well
- Rinse the piece under clear running water until all the toothpaste residue is gone. Once again, examine it under the light to be sure that you got it all. Shake it and then let it air dry the rest of the way
- Take a soft rag and rub the piece to remove all the water spots. The trick on how to keep silver jewelry bright in-between professional cleanings is to a buff it to a shine after using this method to clean the pieces yourself
How to Solder a Silver Charm Bracelet?
- Measure the length of bracelet you would like to make. Since you will be creating chain links of 1/2 inch, determine how many links you will need to complete the distance
- Cut 1/2 inch long lengths of silver wire in the amount of links you need, using the wire clippers. File and sand the edges smooth. Holding 1 wire piece with the jewelry pliers, wrap the wire around the ring mandrel until the ends meet snugly. Use the mallet to bang the wire into a perfect circular loop shape. Remove the wire from the mandrel
- Add a little flux to the "seam" between the 2 wire ends of the loop, using a paintbrush. Only put flux where you want the solder to flow. Cut a few tiny pieces of silver solder and place them along the seam. You may need to do this with a pair of tweezers
- Fit the wire loop into the soldering clamps. Adjust the clamps over your fire bricks, so that your soldering area is well-protected. Turn the blowtorch to a low level or small flame and apply the flame directly to the seam. When the solder flows into the seam, remove the torch
- Pick up the wire loop with the tongs and drop it into the pickle pot. Let the loops sit there for a few minutes to cool, and then remove it. File and sand away any excess solder
- Repeat Step 2 with the next piece of silver wire. Using the pliers, carefully pull the edges of this loop apart by twisting them to the sides, maintaining the circle. Slide this loop through the first soldered loop. Close the edges with the pliers and solder them together, following Steps 3 to 5. This creates 2 linked loops
- Solder all remaining loops until you have one long, linked chain. Attach the premade clasp to each end loop, or make your own clasp out of spare silver wire. Polish the chain with a polishing cloth
- Attach all premade charms to the chain loops, or create your own out of twisted wire and beads. Attach these homemade charms the same way you made the chain, by stringing them through loops and soldering the loops closed. Then simply run the length of the chain through the loops of the charms
- 1 x Bangle Bracelet
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 3.57||USD$ 3.54||USD$ 3.52||USD$ 3.49|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.