Customers Also Bought
- The leather bangle looks very special and also a new fashion unique style
- With leather , it is a gorgeous and elegant crystal bangle
- This shining bracelet also shimmers with special pattern
- This leather bangle a perfect gift for your sweetheart, friends and families for love expression and care
- A modern take on the fashion crystal bangle
- This leather bangle is crafted from solid metal, highly polished with no plating
- Material: Leather & Alloy
- Bracelet Size: 21.5 x 1.5cm/8.6 x 0.6in(L x W)
- A fashion accessory for ladies, express yourself has never been so easy
- Wearing this leather bangle bracelet, you will be more terrible and fashionable
- High quality material makes the women bangle bracelet durable and reliable for long time wearing
- This leather bangle bracelet is the best way to spook up your party
- Bracelets are made of many different materials, including metals, hemp, stone, twine, gems, stones, organic materials and rubber. Bracelets vary in cost depending on the materials and time that went into making them. There are also several different types of fasteners on a bracelet. Different bracelets can be placed over the wrist via clasp, tie, slipping over the hand or even lightly slapping the bracelet on the wrist
- Varying in size, bracelets can be purchased pre-made or custom made, depending on the type of bracelet one wishes to purchase as well as the amount of money one wishes to spend. Special bracelets are made just to fit young women and girls. Generally, bracelets get in the way of daily activities if they have extraneous materials hanging off of them, and a bracelet too large for the wearer could easily slip off of the hand. One should always purchase a bracelet with the size of the wearer in mind
- The history of Egyptian bracelets is as old as 5000 BCE. Starting with materials like bones, stones and woods to serve religious and spiritual interests. From the National Geographic Society, the Scarab Bracelet is one of the most recognized symbols of ancient Egypt. The scarab represented rebirth and regeneration. Carved scarabs were worn as jewelry and wrapped into the linen bandages of mummies. Myth told of the scarab god, Khepri, pushing the sun across the sky
- In Bulgaria there is a tradition called Martenitsa, which sometimes involves tying a red and white string around the wrist to please Baba Marta in order for spring to come sooner
- In some parts of India, the number and type of bangles worn by a woman denotes her marital status
- Taken in the plural, bracelets is often used as slang for handcuffs
Types of bracelets:
- The use of colored silicone rubber as a material for producing sports bracelets was popularized by Lance Armstrong through the Yellow Livestrong wristband starting in May 2004. Their success has led to the silicone bracelet becoming a low cost tool for various awareness, information, and charity campaigns. This can be likened to the use of awareness ribbons for similar purposes. These bracelets are also known as "baller id bands", "wristbands" or "baller bands"
- The in-line thin diamond bracelet that features a symmetrical pattern of diamonds is called a tennis bracelet. According to Diamond Bug, in 1987 Chris Evert, the former World No. 1 woman tennis player and the winner of 18 Grand Slam singles titles, was playing in the U.S. Open. She was wearing an elegant, light in-line diamond bracelet, made by jeweler-to-the-stars George Bedewi, which accidentally broke and the match was interrupted to allow Chris to recover her precious diamonds. The "tennis bracelet" incident sparked a new name for the item and sparked a huge jewelry trend. Tennis bracelets continued to be worn by various tennis stars like Serena Williams and Gabriela Sabatini, and Diana Kerrison
- A charm bracelet is an item of jewelry worn around the wrist. It carries personal charms: decorative pendants or trinkets which are signifiers of important things in the wearer's life. In recent history, Italian charm bracelets have become trendy. While traditional charms dangle, Italian charms feature individual pieces soldered flat onto the surface of the link.
- Bracelets that are in solid form, usually some metal, are referred to as bangles or bangle bracelets. They can be smooth, textured or set with stones. In India, glass bangles are common. Made from ordinary glass that is about 1/4 - 1/8 inch in width, they are worn in groups so that arm movement causes them to make a pleasant sound rather like the clinking of wind chimes.
- Functional bangle This is a new use for a very old thing. A spring closing type of bangle is used as both an adornment and a handy clip to hang things from. Marketed as a handbag hanger.
- In the late 1980s and early 1990s, "slap bracelets" -- flat, felt-covered metal strips that curved around one's wrist when gently hit against it-were a popular fad. Often adorned with neon colors and vivid graphics, these bracelets could be found at inexpensive retailers. A rumor emerged that "slap bracelets" caused injury and thus fell out of style
- Beaded bracelet: Bracelets made from beads are fairly common in Southwestern American Indian jewelry lore. They are often multi-colored beads .Single colour also appeal
- Bracelets made from connecting or linking various or similar components or jewelry findings. Link bracelets can be made of a variety of materials included metals and gemstones
- Karma Bracelets: Bracelets made from wood beads and may contain various charms. Associated with bringing good luck and good karma to those who wear it
- In Latin America: In Latin America, Azabache Bracelets are worn to protect against the Mal de ojo, or evil eye. The evil eye is believed to result of excessive admiration or envious looks by others. Having newborn babies wear an azabache (a gold bracelet or necklace with a black or red coral charm in the form of a fist), is believed to protect them from the evil eye
How to Clean a Sterling Silver Charm Bracelet?
- Cover the inside of the pot with aluminum foil, lining the entire space
- Pour in the water and add the baking soda, salt and dish soap
- Mix the ingredients with the plastic spoon
- Put your sterling silver charm bracelet, along with any other sterling silver jewelry you'd like to clean, on the aluminum foil at the bottom of the pot. Do not let the pieces touch
- Heat the solution to a low boil and then remove it from the stove. Let it stand for about two or three minutes. The tarnish will be transferred to the aluminum foil
- Pour out the solution into the sink, using a strainer or colander to catch your jewelry
- Thoroughly rinse the jewelry with cold water. Do not leave on salt or other residue
- Place the jewelry on a soft towel to air dry. Drying your sterling silver jewelry with paper towels or even tissue can scratch it
Ways to Keep Silver Jewelry Bright:
- Take a soft child's toothbrush and dry brush the silver jewelry first to remove any loose surface dirt and grime. Work the brush in a small circular motion, as you would when showing a kid how to brush his back teeth. Gently go over the entire peice, making sure that you get the bristles in-between all the stones and in any engravings or inlays to clean them out. This is why you should use one meant for kids rather than adults; the smaller head makes it easier to maneuver the bristles into all of the tiny crevices of your peices
- Rinse the piece thoroughly under clear running water to remove any additional particles that you may have loosened by brushing it. Turn it over and over under the faucet to make sure that it runs through every crevice. Shake it dry
- Add a small amount of dish soap to warm water in a bowl. Once again, take your soft toothbrush and dip it into the soapy water. To keep silver jewelry bright in between professional cleanings, gently go over the entire surface cleaning every small crevice. Use the same circular motions that you used when dry brushing it to get in-between the stone mountings and into any engravings or inlays.Repeat step two
- Hold the piece up to the light (natural sunlight works best) to see if there is any leftover gunk that you may have missed. Turn it around to examine every inlay and stone. If it looks to still be dirty in any area, repeat step 3 as many times as neccessary
- Clean the the toothbrush well by rinsing it under clear running water, using your fingers to gently separate the bristles to remove any accumulated dirt and grime. Shake it dry
- Squeeze a small amount of a non-abrasive and non-whitening toothpaste onto the head of the brush. In the same circular motions that you first used for cleaning, go over the piece well
- Rinse the piece under clear running water until all the toothpaste residue is gone. Once again, examine it under the light to be sure that you got it all. Shake it and then let it air dry the rest of the way
- Take a soft rag and rub the piece to remove all the water spots. The trick on how to keep silver jewelry bright in-between professional cleanings is to a buff it to a shine after using this method to clean the pieces yourself
How to Solder a Silver Charm Bracelet?
- Measure the length of bracelet you would like to make. Since you will be creating chain links of 1/2 inch, determine how many links you will need to complete the distance
- Cut 1/2 inch long lengths of silver wire in the amount of links you need, using the wire clippers. File and sand the edges smooth. Holding 1 wire piece with the jewelry pliers, wrap the wire around the ring mandrel until the ends meet snugly. Use the mallet to bang the wire into a perfect circular loop shape. Remove the wire from the mandrel
- Add a little flux to the "seam" between the 2 wire ends of the loop, using a paintbrush. Only put flux where you want the solder to flow. Cut a few tiny pieces of silver solder and place them along the seam. You may need to do this with a pair of tweezers
- Fit the wire loop into the soldering clamps. Adjust the clamps over your fire bricks, so that your soldering area is well-protected. Turn the blowtorch to a low level or small flame and apply the flame directly to the seam. When the solder flows into the seam, remove the torch
- Pick up the wire loop with the tongs and drop it into the pickle pot. Let the loops sit there for a few minutes to cool, and then remove it. File and sand away any excess solder
- Repeat Step 2 with the next piece of silver wire. Using the pliers, carefully pull the edges of this loop apart by twisting them to the sides, maintaining the circle. Slide this loop through the first soldered loop. Close the edges with the pliers and solder them together, following Steps 3 to 5. This creates 2 linked loops
- Solder all remaining loops until you have one long, linked chain. Attach the premade clasp to each end loop, or make your own clasp out of spare silver wire. Polish the chain with a polishing cloth
- Attach all premade charms to the chain loops, or create your own out of twisted wire and beads. Attach these homemade charms the same way you made the chain, by stringing them through loops and soldering the loops closed. Then simply run the length of the chain through the loops of the charms
- 1 x Bangle Bracelet
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 2.99||USD$ 2.80||USD$ 2.60||USD$ 2.34|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Get DinoPoint™ by Writing reviews, Post Images, or Post Videos. The first five customers can get double points!
Bought this item on06-29-2011
- Other Thoughts: I just love this bracelet. I just saw the same bracelet for twice what we paid for it.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on06-14-2011
- Other Thoughts: I'd been looking for a silver bracelet for quite some time. I love this bracelet! Great look. Wears well. Have it on today!!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on06-08-2011
- Other Thoughts: This bracelet is gorgeous, I just love it--so easy to wear, the clasp is strong and not likely to come apart. The weight and size are perfect. Actually the bracelet is prettier than the picture. After the bracelet arrived from the site, I purchased two more for birthday gifts.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on05-31-2011
- Other Thoughts: The Leather Bangle Bracelet arrived shortly after purchase, great condition, what you see is what you get.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on05-24-2011
- Other Thoughts: Nice, substantial, and a good value. Some reviews state that the clasp is too large, but I found that it compliments the bracelet nicely, seeing that it is not what you would call a petite piece of jewelry. Nice statement piece.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on05-04-2011
- Other Thoughts: I first thought about buying the product, but when it arraive by mail. OMG!! it was a Christmast gift but when i saw it, i wanted one for myself! It beutiful. It was more than what i had i mind. <br/>Thank you for the high quality product NETAYA.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on04-20-2011
- Other Thoughts: My husband gave this Leather Bangle Bracelet to me as an early Valentine's Day present. It is gorgeous! I love the look, pictures do not do this justice! It looks elegant, and I can't wait to show it off. Great buy too!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on04-18-2011
- Other Thoughts: It's even prettier in person! It is just so classy and beautiful! Can be worn with a business suit or out on the town. Overall, great find!! LOVE it!
Was this review helpful?