Customers Also Bought
- 100% Brand New and High Quality
- Soft, safe and healthy, easy to clean and keep
- Flexible silicone ice cube trays are perfect for making party-themed ice cubes, chocolates, gelatins, and more.
- The ice cubes come out intact - not chipped or cracked.
- This Atomic Bomb Shape Ice Cube Tray is clean and in very good condition
- Material:Thermal Plastic Rubber( non-toxic food grade)
- Color:Red or Green,all will be sent at random
- Size:18 x 10 x 1.8cm/7.09 x 3.94 x 0.71inch(L x W x H)
- Just fill this mold with water, juice, or your favorite drink mix, freeze it
- This Atomic Bomb Ice Cube Tray is made of non-toxic material, which retains shape, unbreakable
- This Atomic Bomb Ice Cube Tray will definitely add lots of fun to your regular beverages
How to Recycle Ice Cube Trays:
In many homes today, ice makers have relegated plastic ice cube trays to a storage shelf. With their neat little divided compartments, ice cube trays can be recycled in lots of clever ways. Dust off your plastic ice cube trays and read the following list of suggestions for ideas to recycle them.
- Tidy up the junk drawer. Slide an ice cube tray into the drawer to hold paper clips, thumb tacks, stamps, rubber bands, paper clips and other odds and ends.
- Organize the workbench. Use ice cube trays to sort screws, bolts, nails and other small parts.
- Create a painter's palette. Mix paints in the individual compartments of a sturdy plastic ice cube tray.
- Keep parts organized by storing them in sequence. Disassemble a small appliance for repair and sort the parts in order to facilitate easier re-assembly. Use masking tape to mark the sequence.
- Chop veggies for soups and stews and freeze for future use. Dice onions, celery, parsley, carrots or other vegetables, place them in the ice cube trays, add a little water and freeze. Pop them out when frozen and store in self-sealing plastic freezer bags.
- Make a batch of soup stock. Store the cubes in self-sealing plastic freezer bags. Use the cubes of chicken or beef stock to flavor quick-cook dishes. Do the same with leftover red or white wine and use it in pasta sauces and casseroles.
How to Fill an Ice Cube Tray:
Making your own ice at home is a cost friendlier way to keep your drinks cold than purchasing bags of ice from the store. Filling ice trays is an easy task that provides you with the ability to freeze a variety of liquids, whether you're making flavored ice cubes, normal ice cubes or tasty treat.
- Select a clean ice tray that is large enough to make the amount of ice that you want. They come in a variety of shapes, sizes and textures.
- Fill each receptacle of the ice tray with the liquid you have chosen, whether it be bottled water, tap water or a fruit juice of some kind. Fill each one all the way full. Standard ice tray receptacles are between 1 and 2 oz. each in volume. If there are ridges or indentations in the ice tray receptacles use them as guides on how full to fill each one. This keeps the water from overflowing in the tray.
- Place the filled ice tray carefully into your freezer.
- To get them out, push each cube from the bottom with your finger, for fastest and easiest results, wait for 5 minutes after taking the tray out of the freezer. This way, the ice cubes will pop right out. If you don't wait, your fingertip will be freezing while trying to push them out.
- We Still suggest put it into a hot water for a while before using to remove the silicone smell.
- 1 x Atomic Bomb Ice Tray Mold Maker
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 5.52||USD$ 5.48||USD$ 5.44||USD$ 5.39|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.