Customers Also Bought
- Horse Barcoo Bridle is made of high quality material
- Waterproof and sun-resistant designs make Horse Barcoo Bridle durable and firm
- Barcoo style design makes Horse Barcoo Bridle outstanding and cool
- This Waterproof Barcoo Bridle offers a excellent riding experience, reliable control, and classic looks
- Adjustable design makes it greatly suit for different horses
- This Cheap Barcoo Bridle offers ultimate comfort for your horse
- Material: PVC & Stainless Steel
- Adjustable design makes it greatly suit for different horses. This Cheap Barcoo Bridle offers ultimate comfort for your horse
- This Waterproof Barcoo Bridle offers a excellent riding experience, reliable control, and classic looks
- Horse Barcoo Bridle is made of high quality material. Waterproof and sun-resistant designs make Horse Barcoo Bridle durable and firm
How to Make a Horse Hair Bridle:
Horse hair is used to craft many different horse tack items, including bridles and reins. You can fashion a horse hair bridle from your horse's own tail hair so that it matches its coat. This will also make a sentimental piece after your horse has passed. Making a horse hair bridle requires a few spare minutes of time and a few simple materials
- Measure from the corner of your horse's mouth, over the top of its head and down to the corner of its mouth on the other side. This is the length of horse tail hair needed
- Cut a thick bunch of tail hair to the measured length
- Wrap the end of the hair around one end of the bit. Bring the end around the bit and wrap it tightly back on itself
- Starting where the hair is wrapped around the bit, tightly bind the hair in thread. Bind the hair up 2 inches and wrap the thread back down upon itself. With the hair bound to the bit, cut the thread end and tie it tightly
- Separate the hair into three sections and braid until there is 1 inch of tail hair left
- Repeat the binding to secure the hair to the bit
About Horse Bridles:
- Development of the bridle is not documented exactly in history. Ancient Egyptian carvings show chariots being driven with the careful control of bridled horses. Hittite chariots are also shown drawn by tightly bridled horses. Chinese drawings from thousands of years ago show warriors riding their steeds into battle, bitted and bridled. It is likely that the first horse handlers made the leap from halter to bridle. They saw the logic of applying pressure to the soft part of the horses mouth, and not just on nose and poll
- Creating the bridle made much more demanding work possible for the horse. Men could now require them to perform tasks which, up to that point, had not been possible. Sharper turns made possible by the bridle made the horse the "sports car" of his day, and the chariot became the fighter jet. The entire world would change because of the war horse, and the war horse would not have been possible without the bridle
- By applying the pressure to the horse's mouth, using a bit made of metal or other hard object, suddenly a very large, very strong animal was extremely responsive to the demands of its human handler. Whereas before the person had to use significant strength to pull a horse by its head, the smallest amount of pressure would suffice on a harsh bit to bend the animal to the human's will. This opened up a whole new world of human/equine communication, and made possible nearly all of the advancements made by humans until the creation of the steam engine
- Bridles have basic components. A headpiece fastens behind the horses ears. The mouthpiece includes the bit. And, the reins are attached to the bit allowing the rider to "steer." There are endless variations on these, and as well as endless additions, but these are the most basic components of any bridle
- Pressure is applied to the poll, the mouth, the tongue and the nose. The bridle acts very much like a steering wheel on a car. The horse reacts to the pressure on these sensitive spots, and will learn to give to the commands of the rider when signaled. Soon, with time and training, the horse will feel the slightest movement on his bridle and respond
- 1 x Bridle
Spec Condition New Type Bridle Compatibility Horse Color Red Material PVC & Stainless Steel Features Features Made of high quality material, durable and firm
Adjustable design makes it greatly suit for different horses
2-in-1 design makes it outstanding and cool
This bridle offers a comfortable riding experience, reliable control, and classic looks
Packaging Package Included 1 x Bridle
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 57.70||USD$ 55.93||USD$ 54.15||USD$ 51.78||USD$ 51.78|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.