Customers Also Bought
- The Metal Baseball Bat is made of high quality steel material
- It is very durable and can be used for a long time
- Metal Baseball Bat is suitable for game, training, fitness and so on
- It is necessary for self-defense
- Players can save money since the Best Baseball Bat is extremely difficult to crack
- Metal Baseball Bat also can give you a better overall performance
- The unique design can give you a different feeling
- Color: Silver
- Material: Steel
- Length: 76cm/30in
- The Cheap Baseball Bat is made of high quality steel material and it is very durable and can be used for a long time
- Baseball Bat also can give your a better overall performance
- Sports Baseball Bat is suitable for game, training, fitness and so on
- Best Baseball Bat provides a lighter weight for increased control and bat speed
- The barrel of the baseball bat is built for contact with a stiff and highly powerful long-barrel design
How to Pick a Baseball Bat Size:
Choosing a baseball bat involves much more than selecting the bat that looks the coolest or costs the most. In order for a bat to be effective, it must be catered to each individual player. Depending on a player's height and strength, the bat they need to choose changes. Knowing the proper length and weight you need in a bat is the key to selecting the bat that will be the most effective for you
- Stand straight up with feet shoulder width apart
- Take a prospective bat by the handle with one hand and hold the bat straight up and down with the top of the bat touching the floor
- Check the location of the the hand holding the bat when the top of the bat is touching the floor. If the hand holding the bat is resting at belt level with a slight bend in the elbow of the arm holding the bat, then the bat is the proper length
- If the hand holding the bat is resting lower than the bat is below the belt, the bat is too short and the process should be repeated with a longer bat
- If the hand holding the bat is resting above the belt, the bat is too long and the process should be repeated with a shorter bat
- Stand straight up
- Grab the handle of the bat with both hands and hold it straight out. The knob of the handle of the bat should be facing you, and the end of the barrel of the bat should be facing away
- Hold the bat straight for 5-10 seconds. If you can't do this, the bat is too heavy and a lighter bat is needed
- If you aren't tired after 10 seconds, the bat is too light and a heavier bat is needed
How to Buy a Baseball Bat:
- Know your league's rules. Do you use wood or metal? How big can the barrel of the bat be? Is there a certain ratio between a bat's weight and its length that must be followed? You can find out all of these answers by consulting your league's commissioner or perhaps your coach. Today, many of the bats even say directly on the barrel where it meets approval (example "Little League Approved")
- et your budget. Bats can range anywhere from $25 to $300. Going up in cost does not necessarily translate into hits or replace hard work and practice. Technology has allowed bat manufacturers to turn baseball bats into lightweight trampolines. The micro-thin walls of today's upper ended bats produce a trampoline-like effect, while allowing the hitter to produce more of what produces power: bat speed! The potential downside however of essentially putting steroids into bats is that dents and a lifeless bat are a reality in due time. This does not mean a week of hitting at the park or even a long season is going to sap your bat of its power. However, refrain from using your shiny new investment in batting cages, where the balls are often harder than traditional game baseballs. If a $300 wand sounds ridiculous to you, and in many respects it is, you can still purchase a high quality bat that meets your needs as a player. Particularly for the recreational baseball player, the size and weight of a bat is far more important than whether the bat has a nitrogen chamber situated inside (see many of the TPX bats)
- Pick up and feel the bat at the store. Unfortunately, there is no full-proof way or scientific method (although attempted) to measure what the right size baseball bat is best for you. There is no spot on your hip where the bat should come up to, and no rule that 9-year-olds have to use a 29-inch bat. It's a feel more than anything, but caution yourself to a bat's supposed feel in the store and its feel when it's the bottom of the seventh and the winning run is in scoring position
- Consider the weight. A bat should be light. Bat speed generates power. This holds true for a pitcher as well where arm speed is the main determinant for velocity
- Consider the length. In addition to weight, length is equally important. Often young players opt for a long bat because they feel "I can't reach the outside part of the plate." However, a big bat often looks like a telephone pole in the hands of young kids and makes hitting a baseball - the hardest thing to do in sports - nearly impossible. Control and comfort is what is most desired when stepping into the batter's box
- Grip the bottom part of the handle with just one hand. Using just your fingers (with the exception of your thumb), hold the bat directly in front of you and lift the bat 6-8 times using only your wrist. If you have to bend your arm/elbow in order to lift the bat then it would be in your best interest to select a lighter bat
- Buy for this season. There's a prevailing thought out there that a young player should select a bat "he can use for a couple of years." This appears to be a logical suggestion. The problem is that for a young player, hitting a moving object hurled at you is not easy and is often quite frustrating, leading them to quit. Buy for the now to give you the best chance for success. Baseball is tough. It is a sport that allows for athletes to fail 70% of the time-and then be given a huge contract. There are many things in baseball that a batter cannot control, such as what the pitcher is throwing, the umpire, what happens after the ball leaves my bat, etc. However, having the right equipment is one thing you can control
- Practice. Remember, selecting a bat that fits you is an important step before getting into the batter's box. However, perfect practice is the only thing to enure success on the baseball field; a baseball bat is simply a bat, you provide the skill. As one Hall of Famer put it, "A bad carpenter blames his tools."
1 x Baseball Bat
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 14.73||USD$ 12.99||USD$ 11.26||USD$ 8.95|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.