Customers Also Bought
- Made of good material-aluminum alloy, this bat offers durability
- Aluminum alloy baseball bat provides a lighter weight for increased control and bat speed
- dampening vibrations and increasing the feel and connection through the hands
- Aluminum baseball bat is balanced and built for punishing bat speed through every cut
- Find enhanced feel in your hand with the handle
- The barrel of the aluminum baseball bat is built for contact with a stiff and highly powerful long-barrel design
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Bat Length: 63cm/25in
- Handle Diameter: 2.3cm/1.0in
- Head Diameter: 5.2cm/2in
- The barrel of the baseball bat is built for contact with a stiff and highly powerful long-barrel design
- Made of aluminum alloy, best baseball bat is durable
- The design of the baseball ball is special, you will have a good feeling when you holding up
- Black baseball bat is the most popular in recents years
- Aluminum baseball bat provides a lighter weight for increased control and bat speed
How to Clean Composite Bats?
- Remove oils, dirt and grime from the surface of the composite bat with a clean, moist cloth. Use a simple cotton cloth or terry cloth
- Mix soap with warm water and apply it to the surface of the bat with a clean rag or sponge. Add enough soap to achieve a sudsy mixture, adding too much will just create more bubbles. Use a bleach-free dish soap and water mixture to avoid scratching the surface. Composite manufacturers emphasize that you use water and soap only when cleaning a composite bat
- Apply extra "elbow grease" to clean trouble spots such as scuffs or marking. Keep scrubbing
- Rinse the composite bat with clean water. Use a water hose if possible to clean all of the soap and grime off the bat. If a hose is not available, use a sponge with a bucket of clean water. Apply the sponge and repeat rinsing and cleaning if necessary
- Use a clean towel or rag to dry off the composite bat. Repeat steps 1-4 if dirt, grime or stains are still evident after the final clean water
How to Take Care of a Composite Baseball Bat
- Hit real baseballs 100 to 200 times in batting practice to break in your bat. Do not hit off a tee, and ensure the pitches are at least 40 mph. Rotate the bat 1/8 turn each time you make solid contact.
- Take your bat into the house when you aren't using it to protect it against cooler weather. Do not use a composite bat in temperatures below 65 degrees Fahrenheit
- Hit baseballs as close to the sweet spot on the barrel as possible. Avoid hitting balls off the handle or the bat may break
- Use your bat for yourself and try to avoid it becoming a team bat. With only one user, you can ensure it is taken care of properly
- Clean your bat with a wet rag and avoid using wax or other substances that may be considered illegal in the league you play in
- 1 x Baseball Bat
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 8.61||USD$ 8.12||USD$ 7.64||USD$ 6.99|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.