Customers Also Bought
- Rivets on the side of the men baseball cap hat
- Ventilated design comfortable fitted baseball cap hat has good air permeability
- Finest polyester & cotton are comfortable for your long time wearing
- This men baseball cap makes your head breathe the fresh air uncontrolled
- Fashion casual style, you don't worry about the men baseball cap will out of shape
- Fine workmanship of the men baseball cap makes you out of ordinary
- Men baseball cap is technologically designed as a baseball hat, it keep your head away from hurt
- Baseball cap is a fantastic universal hat for every person
- A great gift for yourself or your friends
- One size fits most people
- Material: 65% Polyester & 35% Cotton
- Head Circumference: 55-60cm/21.7-23.6in
- Enjoy the funny which this men baseball cap hat brings to you
- Beautiful flat top and side rivets designs to the men baseball cap
- This casual rivets men baseball cap hat offers many colors for your option
- The back belt is adjustable, and you can adjust the cap with it
- This rivets men baseball cap hat is perfect idea for your style
How to Measure Your Hat Size:
- Measure the circumference around your head, usually keep the tape above the eyebrow and tilted slightly upward to allow for the sloped down brim
- Then, determine your hat or cap size using the hat size chart, if between sizes, select the next size up
- Please measure circumference around your head the way you wear your hat
How to Buy a Baseball Hat as a Gift:
- Sports enthusiasts, jocks, children and devotees of casual wear can always use a brand-new baseball cap. Personalized colors, logos and styles help create a custom gift that will top the charts
- Find out if the recipient has a favorite sports team. Call local sports stores or the team's franchise representatives to locate hats with that particular team logo
- Consider designing a custom logo for the hat. Many specialty print or premium item shops will help you design a personalized logo that can be embroidered or ironed onto the front of the hat
- Decide on a color scheme based on the recipient's preferred hues. Black caps with simple logos are perfect for the elegant female, while loud colors and enlarged sports logos fit college sports fans to a tee
- Choose between the long-billed and short-billed cap styles. As a very general rule, women tend to prefer shorter bills, while men are more likely to wear hats with longer bills
- Check the washability of the fabric. The cap should be washable and non-shrinkable
- Choose an adjustable hat unless you know the exact size of the gift recipient's head
How to Wash a Baseball Cap:
- Everyone loves to sport their favorite team on a ball cap, but not everyone likes the funk that develops over time. If you can see wavy lines of stink coming from the inside of your ball cap, perhaps it's time to consider giving it a wash. Most hats today can stand up to a good washing that will keep your hat looking fresh
- Find out what your hat is made of by reading the tag inside. If your hat is older and doesn't have a tag, or you've worn the print off the tag, use your judgment. Most people can tell the difference between the feel and look of cotton, polyester and wool; if you can't, find the nearest mom and she'll tell you. Newer hats have plastic inside the brim. Older hats from the 1980s and earlier are most likely made with cardboard
- Pre-treat any stains on cotton/polyester caps. Wash them in a cold or warm cycle with your other clothes. There are plastic forms you can purchase to help keep the shape of your hat during the washing and drying process, but they aren't really necessary. Don't put your hat in the dryer; air dry it and it should retain its shape
- Spot-clean older hats with cardboard brims if you simply must continue wearing them. Using a cold, wet cloth, test an inconspicuous area to make sure the colors won't run. With mild detergent, dab and wipe at older stains. Don't saturate the brim; you don't want to ruin the cardboard. Air dry your hat. This method makes stain removal more difficult. Your hat won't be pristine, but it will be cleaner than it was
- Hand wash wool caps in a sink with mild detergent. Rinse out all the detergent. Roll your hat between two small towels or one large folded towel, squeezing out the water as you go. Never wring woolen items. Let the hat air dry. If you're concerned about the cap losing its shape, wearing it as it dries will help it re-form to your head
- Washing caps in a dishwasher is a common suggestion. But since any hat that can be washed in the dishwasher can also go into a washing machine, it doesn't make much sense to stick your hat in with last night's lasagna dishes
- Please understand the size chart is coming from the manufactures and for reference only
- 1 x Baseball Cap
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 8.36||USD$ 8.02||USD$ 7.67||USD$ 7.22|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.