Customers Also Bought
- This mesh baseball cap is technologically designed as a baseball hat
- A suitable mesh baseball cap for you to show your personalities and sense of fashion
- High quality materials have been adapted to this unique mesh baseball cap
- With this cotton cap to protect your eyes from being burned by sun
- Hand painted cloth is nowadays one of most fashionable designations
- You will definitely stand out from the crowd with this sport baseball cap
- One size fits most
- Material: Cotton
- This baseball cap is sharp, comfortable, unique and perfect for gift giving and for every day wear
- High quality materials have been adapted to this unique baseball cap
- You will be cool and fashion with this trendsetter baseball hat
- Beautiful pattern design of the casual baseball hat can makes you out of crowd
- It is made of high quality materials, durable enough for years wearing
Size in Detail:
- These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
- The size detail bases on "Help/Buying Guide/Conversion Reference"
How to Measure:
How to Clean a Baseball Cap
Baseball caps get daily wear and end up really grungy over a period of time. Here are tips to clean off those sweat stains and restore your cap to wearable condition
- Some people like their baseball caps with a vintage look. In that case, just wear it until it falls apart. Don't worry about cleaning it
- If your cap is an older, collectible cap, take a look at the link below for special treatment for those. Wearing an irreplaceable cap only on special occasions will prevent it from getting scruffy enough to require washing
- To wash the average, grubby ball cap, get one of those plastic cages that cost about $5. They are available online or at discount stores like Wal-Mart. Search the words "cap washer."
- It will help the cap keep its shape when you run it through the washing machine or dishwasher
- The washing machine has drawback with the agitation sometimes breaking the plastic cap cage. Without the cage, your cap gets quite a workout and can lose its shape.
- In the top rack of the dishwasher, the cap stays motionless with the detergent and water cascading over it. Don't put it in with excessively greasy or tomato coated dishes. An average load of dishes won't hurt the cap
- Remove the cap from the dishwasher before the drying cycle starts. The heat might shrink the cap. Don't put a cap in the clothes dryer for the same reason
- Put the cap (still in the plastic frame) out in the sun if it's a white cap. The sun provides bleaching for the cap, making it even whiter. For dark or brightly colored caps, dry it in the frame, but away from sunlight to prevent fading
- Alternate ideas for cleaning a cap:
Use Woolite and a brush to wash it in the sink
Soak it in a bucket with detergent for several days, up to a week
Wear it into the shower and soap it up with hand soap
Spray the dirty spots with a spot cleaner
Take it to a dry cleaners
- If you have umpteen caps and this one just won't clean up, you may have to retire it. Toss it in the trash can or hold a ceremonial burning for a really favorite cap. The next time you have a campfire, add the cap to it and then tell some stories of the great times you had wearing it. (I found this idea online)
How to Customize a Flat Brimmed Hat
Flat brimmed hats can be customized into unique head apparel with the addition of some embroidered patches. These hats can have designs placed on the brim itself, or anywhere around the cap. A variety of different patches can be purchased at an apparel specialty retailer. Patches decorating the hat can be of sports teams, nationalities and school crests, to name a few. Once the hat is customized with your favorite design, it can be worn with pride
- Purchase the embroidered patches that are going to be placed on the flat brimmed hat. There is no right or wrong way to customize a flat brimmed hat using patches. For example, a black patch can be sewn onto a black hat, giving the hat a stealthy look
- Determine where the patch or patches will be placed on the flat brimmed hat. Patches can be placed anywhere on the cap. Place the patch centered in the desired position on the hat with the use of a ruler. Mark the area where the patch will be sewn onto the hat by placing a small line on each side of the patch with a white chalk pencil. This will allow you to sew the patch in place without having to worry about continually measuring where the patch should be
- Pull 3 feet of sewing thread through the eye of the needle. Cut the thread from the spool with the scissors. The thread can be of any color. For example, a custom hat may have a black patch sewn onto the hat using yellow thread. This allows the patch to be outlined by the yellow thread
- Place the patch in the correct position on the hat in between the white markings created by the chalk pencil. Start sewing the perimeter of the patch in place with the needle and thread, starting from one corner of the patch. Push through the patch and hat with the needle and pull back continuously until the patch is secured to the hat. Cut the leftover thread with the scissors. Continue this process until all of the patches are secured to the hat
- Wipe away the white chalk markings with your finger. Use a small amount of water if necessary
- 1 x Baseball Cap
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 9.29||USD$ 8.60||USD$ 7.90||USD$ 6.97|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.