Customers Also Bought
- It boasts excellent color and shape retention
- The bath towel boasts finished edges for extra durability
- It was designed with excellent softness and water absorption
- The bath towel is generously sized and substantially weighted
- The bath towel grows softer with every wash without requiring fabric softener
- Pamper yourself after showering or washing your hands with this luxurious bath towel
- Material: Fiber
- Size: 72 x 33cm/28.3 x 13.0in(L x W)
- The bath towel is made of high quality fiber which is soft to touch
- The bath towel features lattice pattern at the hem to accent the towel
- The Bamboo Fibre Soft Bath Towel boasts finished edges for extra durability
- This Washcloth Bath Towel is designed with excellent softness and water absorption
- The Soft Bath Towel is generously sized and substantially weighted
- The absorbent Soft Bath Towel grows softer with every wash without requiring fabric softener
How to Measure the Quality of a Bath Towel?
A bath towel's quality is measured by its gram weight, which is a number that represents how many grams the towel weighs per square meter. The higher the grams per square meter (GSM), the denser the fibers of the towel are, making it softer and more absorbent. A GSM between 300 and 400 makes for a thinner towel, whereas a GSM of 450 to 600 is plush. A GSM of 700 or higher is considered luxury hotel quality
Choosing The Right Towel
- Check the GSM. Choose hand towels that have at a GSM of at least 400 to make sure they are sufficiently soft. For bath towels, choose ones that have a GSM of 500 or higher
- Check the fiber content. The towel should be made of either 100 percent natural fibers or microfiber. Turkish and Egyptian cotton have longer fibers that make the fabric softer and stronger, and combed cotton will resist pilling. Bamboo and hemp are more absorbent than cotton, and have antimicrobial properties. Microfiber is a synthetic fiber that is ultra absorbent and softer than cotton.
- Take the towel off of the shelf and feel how heavy it is. High-quality towels are more densely woven and will feel heavier than they look
- Examine the towel's pile. The pile is the looped or cut fibers that make up the towel's surface. Uncut fibers are more absorbent, because the loop absorbs the majority of the water. Generally, longer loops are more absorbent and make the towels feel fluffier. Cut or sheared fibers may feel soft, but they won't soak up as much moisture
- Look for a tightly packed pile. The denser the loops are, the more absorbent the towel will be. On a high-quality towel, you should not be able to see the base of the towel through the pile
- Inspect the towel's edges. The edges should be double turned and double stitched to provide proper reinforcement. This will prevent the towel from fraying and ensure it has a longer life
Uses for Microfiber Towels
Microfiber towels are growing more popular, and it's easy top understand why. Not only are they attractive and available in a wide variety of sizes and styles, but they function well because they are very absorbent. You are not limited to using microfiber towels for taking baths. Consider using your microfiber towels throughout your home to get the most value out of them
Baby and toddler bath towels
- Since they are absorbent but very soft, microfiber towels make good bath towels for babies and toddlers. The size of most microfiber towels is perfect for this use. If you'd like, you can even heat the towels before using them on your baby or toddler
- Toddler and baby towel sets are much more expensive than buying a set of microfiber towels, so you will be saving money
- Microfiber towels are good to use as a hand towel. They quickly dry off hands, and do not have to be washed as often as hand towels made of other fabrics, since they are able to absorb more water
- Since you can buy microfiber towels in many different colors, designs and sizes, it will be easy to coordinate them with the décor of your bathroom
- Some people find that they have to use several dish towels when drying their dishes because the towels become soaking wet. Using a microfiber towel will not only eliminate the need to use several towels when drying dishes, but it will speed up the process since they are more absorbent. They are made of a man-made material that is designed to not only absorb a lot of water, but to dry quickly and wick away moisture
- If you don't want to hand-dry your dishes, you can lay them on a microfiber towel to dry, and you'll find that your kitchen counter tops won't end up damp after the dishes are dry
- As an all-purpose kitchen towel, microfiber towels are versatile and easy to coordinate with your decor. Hand towels used in the kitchen usually must be replaced often because of the amount they are used--kitchen towels are some of the most used in the house, since a great amount of hand washing is done there. Microfiber towels used in the kitchen won't need to be replaced as often because of the absorbent nature of their fabric
- To clean up spills and wipe down counters, microfiber towels work well, and are more environmentally friendly than paper towels used for the same purpose. Simply make sure that you rinse and wring out the towels well after cleaning up spills so they don't hold onto any odors
- Whether you need to polish silver flatware or platters, microfiber towels can be used. They don't shed their fibers, so you won't have to pick fabric shreds off your pieces, and they're gentle and non-abrasive, so you won't have to worry about scratching and marking. Microfiber towels even work well for polishing jewelry
How to Choose Bath Towels:
Choosing a bath towel isn't an art or science. Just follow these steps to find towels that will keep you dry and comfortable.
- Consider the purpose before you spend big bucks on bath towels. If the towels are for college students, then go with cheaper towels in quantity, but for personal daily use, gift-giving or guest towels choose quality over quantity.
- Know your fabric and choose for absorbency and feel. Cotton reigns supreme for absorbency and durability with Egyptian and Supima cotton representing the top of the line. Fine quality bath towels with silk included in the weave can add softness without compromising absorbency.
- Understand towel density. Higher density means better absorbency, with luxury towel density usually around 800 grams per meter.
- Select a towel size. There's nothing worse than a towel that's too small. Average towels are 27 x 50 inches to 30x 56 inches. Oversize bath towels come in at 30 x 56 inces, Bath sheets are a whopping 33 x 66 inches to 40 x 70 inches.
- Choose a color when considering your towels but try to be flexible. After weighing the other key factors, you may find that your favorite color isn't available in the type of towel you wish to purchase. Go for a neutral or complimentary color instead.
- Determine your budget and purchase the best towels for the money. High quality towels will last longer and the absorbency and feel will be well worth the money spent. You can always add more towels later.
How to Hang Bathroom Towels:
Towels are a necessity in every type of bathroom. This includes bath towels, hand towels, decorative towels and towels used for cleaning. They add to the function and décor of your bathroom. In order to have an organized bathroom, you will want to hang your towels. To have a well-functioning bathroom, there are a couple of factors you should consider when it comes to the placement of your towels and towel racks.
- Hang everyday bath towels in a place where they will be able to dry quickly after use. If you only have one wet towel, a towel bar on the wall or shower door, or inside of the shower stall away from the water will do fine. If you have multiple people using the bathroom, and therefore multiple wet towels, hang a towel holder with several hooks over your bathroom door. You will want the hooks to be spread out enough so that the towels will be able to dry between use. These type of over-the-door hooks are available at bath stores such as Bed, Bath and Beyond.
- Provide a hand towel by the sink so that you and your family members and guests can easily dry their hands after washing them. You will want this towel to be hung in close proximity to the sink so it will be obvious to all users, and your decorative or bath towels will not accidentally be used. Hang the hand towel on a small towel ring or hook an arm's distance from the sink.
- Use decorative towels to add to your bathroom décor. Pretty embroidered towels or ones with bold prints are always a nice touch; however, you will want to make sure that guests do not mistake them for hand towels to use after washing. Hang them on a towel bar either under the window or on the center of the wall, but not too close to the sink. Proper placement should help indicate that the towels are meant for decoration rather than use.
- Hide your towels that you use for cleaning the sink or your face on a hook on the inside of your bathroom cabinet door.
- 1 x Simplicity Lattice Pattern Fiber Bath Towel
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 9.73||USD$ 9.16||USD$ 8.64||USD$ 8.18||USD$ 7.77|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Get DinoPoint™ by Writing reviews, Post Images, or Post Videos. The first five customers can get double points!
By D. Lindstrom
Bought this item on06-09-2011
- Other Thoughts: Do not hesitate. I bought 4 instead of 2. The 4 for 3 discount made it a no-brainer. They are softest towels I've ever seen and the Lenox quality is apparent. These are made in China not in Turkey as are the comparable Pinzon towels. However, the finishing is beautiful. My son (12) sits around the house with the towel on instead of getting dressed and he won't use another other towels. (I'll have to get him a bamboo/cotton blend robe.) <br/> <br/>All of our other towels will have to be cut up for use as rags. They were cheap, old, and stiff anyway.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on05-18-2011
- Other Thoughts: Had been curious to try the new bamboo/cotton blends. These are quite thick but light, and incredibly absorbant... really.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on04-13-2011
- Other Thoughts: We purchsed these towels six months ago. They are still super soft and absorbent. No color fading although we have the light yellow ones. I would highly recommend them. Even my fiance who was skeptical of them at first wanted to buy more to replace the now scratchy towels we have in comparison.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on03-30-2011
- Other Thoughts: After years of buying cheap towels only to have them get stiffer and coarser in our area's hard water, I am finally able to say that these towels get softer the more you wash them. What a find!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on03-16-2011
- Other Thoughts: Excellent, super plush and absorbant and of very high quality. We bought white so we have no experience whether or not colors fade as a previous review stated. I recommend washing them a minimum of three times before use as they do shed a lot of cotton but after the initial three washings the shedding stops and you are left with the nicest towel you will ever own.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on02-16-2011
- Other Thoughts: This towel is wonderfully soft and really dries well. Bamboo towels are also supposed to be antibacterial. I don't know if that's true, but I do know that these are the softest, most luxurious towels around.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on01-31-2011
- Other Thoughts: I like the towels. They are very very thick and very soft. Nice towels!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on01-12-2011
- Other Thoughts: The ivory color is really wonderful, as it goes with most decor. Ours has burgandy and deep pink colors and it is wonderful. Bought the bath towels, the tub mat etc. They are all wonderful and high quality.
Was this review helpful?