Customers Also Bought
- Blue: 0~43 ℃
- Red: 44~50 ℃
- Flashing Red: 51~100 ℃
- Color: Silver
- Material: Brass
- Diameter: 25cm/10in
- Revolutionize the showering experience with the bathroom shower head
- This home LED shower head will give you good water pressure while saving water
- The rain shower head is sure to bring showering pleasure and savings for years to come
- Experience the soothing spa-like shower with this home LED shower head
- The home LED shower head will give you a full-body rain fall that will have you relaxed and thoroughly cleansed
- LED Light goes "off" when water is turned off
- No battery needed, it is powered by the pressure of water and very environmental
- The LED lights change color according to water temperature, make water colorful and beautiful to bring you good feelingoffering
- The bathroom shower head offers a water-saving comfort spray and a high-volume spray
- The bathroom shower head delivers better water for a better shower
- When water flows down, the LED will light up instantly and automatically
- Enjoy your wonderful life with the cool bathroom shower head
What is a Shower Head? How do they work?
- A shower (or shower-bath) is an area in which one bathes underneath a spray of water. People very commonly use soap and shampoo while showering
- The water pressure in your home is probably between 60 and 80 pounds (PSI), and is running through pipes as small as one-inch. This sustained pressure inside your pipes is what helps water flow uphill in your home, delivering it to your sinks, tubs, toilets, and wherever else it's needed
- Typically, the pipe size of your shower is even smaller, sometimes as much as half the diameter of your other pipes. This creates even more pressure, causing a consistently sustained and forceful flow of water out of your Shower Head when it's turned on
- Factors that affect the flow of water out of the head are the diameter of the holes in the head itself, the presence of lime scale, rust, or particulate matter caught in the screen, and the constraints of your water heater. Another factor that can have a big impact on the flow of water out of your Shower Head is the presence of a water flow restrictor
- Low flow Shower Heads incorporate restrictors in order to conserve water and energy. Where ten years ago the average Shower Head delivered six to eight gallons per minute (GPM), current low flow Shower Heads may deliver 2.6 GPM at 80 PSI or less
- A quality Shower Head should be able to deliver a good penetrating water spray at either high or low pressure. If you are experiencing low water flow and have ruled out other factors like reduced water pressure coming from the main water line and low volume from your water heater, the culprit may be lime scale buildup on the Shower Head that can be removed by disassembling and cleaning it
- On a new low flow Shower Head, the restrictor itself may be causing water flow problems, and on some models, restrictor disks can be reversed or removed to increase the flow while still retaining some of the low-flow benefits of the head
How to Clean Shower Head?
- Step One: Get a bowl and a bottle of white vinegar. A cheap, store brand of vinegar works fine to clean shower heads. Pour an inch or so of vinegar into a ceramic or plastic bowl
- Step Two: Unscrew the shower head from the wall or stall fixture. The shower head will probably be full of water so be sure to drain it by holding it upside down to let the water drain into the shower stall or bathtub
- Step Three: Soak the shower head for 10 to 15 minutes, letting the vinegar cut through the mineral deposits. Vinegar is acetic and will eat away at the mineral deposits
- Step Four: Remove the shower head from the bowl of vinegar. Let the vinegar drain through the holes. Scrub the surface with a sponge or rag
- Step Five: Take the bowl of vinegar to the bathroom and dip the rag into the vinegar. Wipe the shower fixture with the rag to clean it before installing the clean shower head
- Step Six: Screw the clean shower head back in place. Run water through the shower head to unplug any minerals or calcification. Enjoy your clean shower heads
How to Install a Shower?
- Install all piping before installing the tub itself
- Lower the tub into place so that the continuous flange fits against the wall studs and rests on 1 x 4 or 2 x 4 supports. Anchor the tub to the enclosure with nails or screws inserted through the flanges into the studs
- Assemble the drain connections by connecting the tub overflow with the tub drain ABOVE the trap, not beyond it. The trap will have a compression fitting that screws over the arm of the overflow assembly
- Hot and cold water lines are run to the tub/shower mixing valve where they are attached, usually by, sweating these directly into the hot and cold ports of the mixing valve
- Run a pipe up the wall for the shower head. On the top of this pipe, sweat on a brass female threaded winged fitting that is nailed or screwed into a framing support
- Extend a piece of 1/2" pipe, according to the manufacturer's instructions, for the tub spout. Sweat on a male threaded fitting at the end of the pipe or use a brass nipple of the proper length and a 1/2" cap
- At this time you will need to have your rough plumbing inspected
- Restore water pressure and check the drain connection and the supply pipes for any leaks
- Replace the wall with moisture resistant drywall as a base for your wall covering. Seal joints between the wall and your new tub with silicone caulk as protection against water seepage
- Install the Spout, handles and shower head. The shower head screws onto the shower arm stub out. Whether installing a new shower head or replacing an old one, always clean the pipe threads and apply new pipe joint compound, PTFE tape or both to prevent leaks
How to Repair a Leaky Shower Head?
There main causes of a leaky shower head is either the shower arm and head connection requires new plumbers tape or you may need to replace the small o-ring washer that is inside the shower head. Either repair will require removing the shower head from the shower arm. You will need to remove the o-ring from the shower head so that you can replace the o-ring with one that is the same size. Once you make these small repairs your shower head will once again be leak free.
- Place a couple of towels in the bottom of the tub. You will need to work inside the tub and the towels will protect your tub finish. Place a cloth over the shower head connection to the shower arm. Hold the sower arm with one hand near the wall. Place an adjustable wrench around the connection and turn the shower head connection counter-clockwise until you can turn it by hand. Holding the shower arm will prevent the arm from accidentally twisting inside the plumbing in the wall.
- Remove the shower head from the shower arm and clean the threads on the end of the arm with a stiff brush. Look inside the shower head connector and pull out the rubber o-ring. If necessary, use a pair of needle nose pliers to pull the o-ring out of the shower head.
- Take the o-ring to a hardware store to find an exact replacement. You want the same diameter and the same thickness. You will also need to purchase a roll of plumbers tape if you do not already have some.
- Place the new o-ring inside the shower head. Press the o-ring down into the head connector and ensure that it seats flat without any folds or bends. Wrap plumbers tape around the threads on the end of the shower arm.
- Thread the shower head connector onto the shower arm until the shower head is hand tight. Turn the shower head another half turn with the adjustable wrench. Use the cloth to cover the connector and prevent scratching the finish when using the adjustable wrench.
- 1 x Shower Head
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 89.46||USD$ 85.28||USD$ 81.09||USD$ 75.50||USD$ 75.50|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Get DinoPoint™ by Writing reviews, Post Images, or Post Videos. The first five customers can get double points!
Bought this item on06-13-2011
- Other Thoughts: it's a pretty neat little kitchen add on, but the only thing i want to point out is that it does change the actual pressure of your water flow. we used to have a connection that 'gushed' the water out and now with this attachment, it's more of a 'flow.' <br/>not a biggie though, you can always add a finer 'mesh' attachment and get it back to how it was ;) <br/>great for kids who aren't careful enough about putting their hands in water!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on06-12-2011
- Other Thoughts: I bought it for my daughter and she loves it...she'll never burn her hands again...one of the better things I've ever gotten her.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on06-06-2011
- Other Thoughts: It looks cool, only thing is it's only in one color, if they had a multi-color one, it would be a very good faucet. <br/>You have to shake it some times because water stays inside of it, and the light stays on when there water inside.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on06-01-2011
- Other Thoughts: +Works as advertised. <br/>+Comes with 2 adapters and extra batteries. <br/>-Bulky, bigger than I thought it would be. Pay attention to product dimensions. <br/>-Has no aerator.
Was this review helpful?
Antonio José Tinoco Sánchez
Bought this item on05-26-2011
- Other Thoughts: I wish I could get one for the bathtub. I have no problem with the aeration of the water flow as some reviewers have claimed. Everytime someone uses it they rave about it. Its a nice touch to a remodeled bathroom and I'm glad I bought it. Hog Wild was the least expensive and I am pleased with their service.Faucet Light - Temperature Control
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on05-19-2011
- Other Thoughts: I really like the faucet light. I have a single lever bathroom faucet in an old house-we don't get instant hot water so tis is a nice way to see when the water is hot. This works great for the grandkids. It makes them want to wash their hands all the time.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on05-13-2011
- Other Thoughts: Everyone at my housewarming party was amazed about this fun faucet, they kept playing with it and wasting all my water, but it will be worth the big water bill. When the water gets hot it turns red, and warns you, I feel safe using it and not burning my daughter, she understands red means HOT!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on05-06-2011
- Other Thoughts: Okay, it does have some functional value so you can see at a glance if it's hot yet like say if you are standing at the stove. Mostly though, it's just incredibly fun. Just a little jolt of pleasure whenever I turn the water on and the blue light comes on. I accidentally left mine behind when I moved and even though I tried to talk myself out of it, I had to run out and get another one. It's also great when a friend turns on the water unwarned and jumps back in alarm.
Was this review helpful?