Customers Also Bought
Spec Condition New Type Bathtub Faucet Features Features The bathtub faucet can save water and energy
Environmental protection design of magnetic filtration bathtub faucet
Using sophisticated imported ceramic cartridge, with sturdy a
Packaging Package Included 1 x Bathtub Faucet
1 x Accessory Set
- The waterfall bathtub faucet has processed the most high-tech gravity casting, solid and endurable
- Stunning stylish contemporary design, this waterfall bathtub faucet will absolutely make your kitchen looks modern
- The waterfall bathtub faucet has been performed with high water pressure test before delivery to ensure the absolute quality
- All of our bathtub faucets have been proved to be no-leak during lifetime due to the durable valves
- Each of our chrome faucet has been performed with high water pressure test before delivery to ensure the absolute quality
- The service life of ceramic valve can attain to more than 600,000 times which allows glass faucet to be used for a long time
- Leak-resistant due to the durability of their ceramic valves and have been tested for quality
- Color: Silver
- Material: Stainless Steel & Glass
- Adopt advanced electroplated handling to ensure the color uniformity, excellent corrosion resistance, and bright surface gloss
- This bathtub faucet will do no harm to human health but can secure you and your family
Easy to install even without prior experience bathtub faucet
- It is fashionable enough to make your bathroom look modern. Leak-resistant due to the durability of their ceramic valves and have been tested for quality
- Lustrous surface of the bathtub faucet, and as new even if used for a long time. The waterfall bathtub faucet has processed the most high-tech gravity casting, solid and endurable
How to Install a Bathtub Faucet:
- Cleaning Surface: Use cleaning agents to clean the dirt regularly. The water faucet should be rinsed with clean water and wipe it with a soft cotton cloth to keep surface clean before scrub the faucet. Do not wipe the faucet with abrasive cleaners, hard cloth, paper towels, wire ball and acidic or coarse material
- Cleaning Filter: Remove the air bubble and remove the filter. Then scrub the filter with a toothbrush or small brush under the tap
How to Clean a Faucet Head?
Cleaning a Shower Faucet Head:
- Place masking tape around the end of the shower arm that meets the wall and place another strip just above the shower head. This will prevent the wrench from scratching the shower arm
- Use a pipe wrench to hold the shower arm in place where it meets the wall. Unscrew the shower head with a second wrench
- Twist the shower head with your hand the rest of the way after loosening it up with the wrench. Remove the shower head from the shower arm
- Disassemble the shower head. The aerator is the hole-filled piece where the water comes out. Remove the aerator from the shower head by twisting or gently prying it off
- Fill a bowl with white vinegar, enough to submerge the shower head and all of its pieces. Allow the shower head to soak for at least 15 minutes, longer if needed
- Brush off all mineral deposits and gunk with a toothbrush. Poke the holes of the shower head with a toothpick to get rid of the gunk inside the holes. Place the pieces back together and twist back onto your shower arm
Cleaning the Aerator on a Sink Faucet Head:
- Remove the aerator by unscrewing it from beneath the faucet head. The aerator, round with a screen on it, mixes water and air to give the water an even flow
- Place the aerator in a cup. Add enough white vinegar to submerge the aerator. Let it set for 15 minutes
- Use an old toothbrush to scrub the aerator to remove mineral deposits and other gunk that may be present
- Use a toothpick or safety pin to remove gunk from the screen and vents. The aerator is full of small holes and vents on both sides, and these holes get plugged with mineral deposits. The vinegar should remove most of the deposits, but some scrubbing may be necessary
- Rinse the aerator and screw it back on to the faucet
How to Keep Water Faucets From Freezing:
- Wrap insulating tape around any exposed pipes, especially those in cold areas like a basement
- Open kitchen and bathroom cabinets. This allows the warm air in the home to circulate around pipes
- Caulk any cracks or holes around exposed pipes. For example, caulk any cracks in the sink or bathtub, especially near the faucet and handles
- Allow faucets to trickle both hot and cold water. The continuous flow of water, even at a drip, prevents the pressure buildup that causes burst pipes
How to Install a Pullout Kitchen Faucet:
- Turn off water lines either at the main water supply, or at the sink if available. Have bucket and towel available in case of any leaks. Run plumber's putty along the grooved side of the plastic putty plate and place it grooved side down over the sink holes
- Place the rubber washer and then the metal one over the middle sink hole. The deckplate will have long screws attached to it that will go into the left and right holes of the sink, while the faucet is installed in the middle one. Press the deckplate onto the plastic putty plate; it should be a tight fit
- Pull out the hose on the faucet until the hose is the same length as the supply lines. Insert the faucet into the middle hole in the deckplate
- Place the metal washer and lock nut onto the faucet shank from underneath the sink, over the hose and supply pipes. Do not over tighten. Use a flashlight if needed to see installation
- Install the wing nuts to the long deckplate screws by hand. Do not over tighten. If doing a single-hole installation, the deckplate is not required. Simply insert the faucet assemble into the sink hole. Place the deck washer and locknut onto the faucet shank and tighten
- Remove excess putty that got pushed out as a result of tightening the nuts. Gently separate the water supply lines to the left and the right. Connect water lines using an adjustable wrench. The hot water line will be handled in the same way. Supply lines are not included with the faucet, so you'll have to use the existing ones or purchase new ones that are the same size as those that were removed
- Turn the water back on, and then turn on the faucet. Check for leaks. Run water for up to a minute to remove any air or debris that may have entered the lines
- 1 x Bathtub Faucet
- 1 x Accessory Set
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 36.39||USD$ 36.39||USD$ 36.39||USD$ 36.39||USD$ 36.39|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.