Customers Also Bought
- Voltage: 3.7V
- Capacity: 880mAh
- Brand: Other Brand
- Made in Asia
- Size: 34 x 16mm / 1.3 x 0.6in(L x Dia.)
- High-quality and high-capacity
- This TrustFire Battery is made of durable material
- Rechargeable Li-ion batteries
- High security, pollution-free, no memory effects
- Not include harmful elements
- This TrustFire Battery is great for flashlights, toys, remote controls etc.
- Wholesale Recharge Battery at Dailyshop.com, you will get the best price
- This 16340 Lithium Battery is good in low and high temperature operations
- This TrustFire Battery can provide excellent continuous power sources to your device
- This 3.7V Lithium Battery is made of high quality material for a long time using
4 Tips to Extend Your Lithium Battery Life:
- Battery Memory - When I first got my new cellphone, my friend recommended to fully drain the battery before recharging it. His reasoning was connected to the idea of battery memory. Allowing the battery to fully discharge then recharging to max, supposedly gives you the complete battery capacity. Otherwise, if you simply charged from the half way point to max battery capacity, the battery would treat the half way point as the empty point, thus cutting your battery capacity in half
- Battery Calibration - There are some benefits to fully discharging your lithium battery periodically, for laptops this can be especially important. If you start to notice your battery meter becoming more and more inaccurate, it may be time for some battery calibration. Allow your lithium battery completely drain, then charge until the battery is full again. This will calibrate your battery giving you more accurate readings
- Consequences of Heat - Another enemy of lithium battery life is heat. If you were to leave your laptop plugged in and running for a year, you should expect the lithium battery capacity to be anywhere between 60% to 80% of it's original max capacity. This is why people that use their laptops as desktop replacements will notice greatly reduced battery life performance after one year of use. This issue can be resolved by removing the battery while using a corded power source
- Battery Storage - If you don't plan on using your lithium battery for prolonged periods of time, then you'll want to reduce the charge level to 40% and place the battery in the fridge (not freezer). Storing the battery at 100% charge level applies unnecessary stress and can cause internal corrosion. On the other hand, if the charge is too low, the battery can become permanently unusable, due to battery self discharge
What is lithium-ion batteries?
Lithium-ion batteries (sometimes abbreviated Li-ion batteries) are a type of rechargeable battery in which a lithium ion moves between the anode and cathode. The lithium ion moves from the anode to the cathode during discharge and in reverse, from the cathode to the anode, when charging. Lithium-ion batteries can be formed into a wide variety of shapes and sizes so as to efficiently fill available space in the devices they power. They're generally much lighter than other types of rechargeable batteries of the same size. The electrodes of a lithium-ion battery are made of lightweight lithium and carbon. Lithium is also a highly reactive element, meaning that a lot of energy can be stored in its atomic bonds. This translates into a very high energy density for lithium-ion batteries. Plus there is no issue with the memory effect, like the nickel-cadium does. When a nickel-cadium battery is recharged before it discharges the majority of its power, it essentially "forgets" that it could fully discharge to begin with. This problem is termed the memory effect.
What is lithium ion polymer rechargeable battery?
It's a high energy density, 3.6V/3.7V battery that is not compatible with ordinary batteries, but is widely used in the portable equipment market. It uses lithium metallic oxide (LixCoO2, LiNiO2, LiMnO4) in its positive electrode (cathode) and carbon material (LiXC6) in its negative electrode (anode), with electrolyte LiPF6, LiAsF6 etc, and the Lithium ions inside the battery transfer between the positive electrode and the negative electrode during charge or discharge, namely Rocking Chair Batteries (RCB).
Lithium ion polymer rechargeable battery similar to the Lithium-ion but with a solid polymer as electrolyte. Some gelled conductive material is added to promote conductivity. It utilizes the latest technology to become available for consumer use in products such as portable computers, PDA, cellular phones, blue tooth, portable DVD and military electronics etc. Lithium-ion polymer batteries have high voltage per cell, and excellent energy on both a weight and volume basis. Additionally, they can be made in very thin and large footprint configurations. Lithium-ion polymer batteries use liquid Lithium-ion electrochemistry in a matrix of conductive polymers that eliminate free electrolyte within the cell. For operating effectively over a broad range of temperatures and conditions, Lithium-ion polymer batteries contain no metallic Lithium anodes
About Rechargeable Batteries
- Sometimes called a storage battery, a rechargeable battery consists of multiple cells. This enables the electrochemical reaction that powers the battery to be reversed. Using a charger, these batteries can be recharged many times. Rechargeable batteries are used in automobiles, consumer electronics, storage for solar arrays and electrical vehicles.
- The most common types of rechargeable batteries are lead-acid, nickel cadmium, alkaline, nickel metal hydride and lithium ion. Lithium ion batteries are considered the most advanced rechargeable battery type and are used in most contemporary consumer electronics.
- Rechargeable batteries come in many shapes and sizes from automobile lead-acid type batteries to laptop and small digital camera batteries. The size is determined by the type of technology used and the design of the device in which the battery will be placed.
- The main feature of a rechargeable battery is self-evident--it can be charged multiple times. Secondary features that differ depending on the type of battery include:
- Self-Discharge: This effect occurs within the battery cells causing the battery to lose power over time even when not in use.
- Memory Effect: An effect mostly witnessed in Nickel Cadmium batteries, the battery seems to lose its maximum energy capacity if charged multiple times without being fully discharged.
- Energy-to-Mass Ratio: This refers to the energy density of the battery.
- Currently, Lithium ion batteries are the best performing rechargeable batteries if considering the above features.
- Many people avoid rechargeable batteries when given a choice because of a perceived higher cost. When you consider that rechargeable batteries can be reused multiple times, the savings of using them as opposed to one use batteries becomes clear
- 2 x Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 5.08||USD$ 5.05||USD$ 5.02||USD$ 4.98|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.