Customers Also Bought
- Condition new and high quality vertical battery grip
- Digital camera item features vertical shutter release for easy vertical shooting
- Canon Battery Grip holds two LP-E8 batteries to effectively double your camera's battery power
- The vertical shutter & function dial simplifies to shot pictures sideways
- More than double the shooting capacity of your digital camera
- Sealing material to resist water and dust
- Adds a vertical shutter release
- The Canon BG-E8 Battery Grip has been launched alongside the Canon EOS 550D
- Slotting into the battery bay, it is able to take 6 AA batteries or one/two of the 550D's new LP-E8 batteries
- It provides a shutter button and control dial along with AE/FE Lock, exposure compensation and AF point selection buttons in a vertical orientation
- The Canon BG-E8 offers creative flexibility by providing a stable grip for vertical as well as horizontal positions
- Size: 131.8 x 108 x 79.9mm/5.2 x 4.3 x 3.1in(L x W x T)
- Compatible with: Canon 550D/600D
- DSLR Camera vertical battery grip for Canon 550D 600D
- The vertical battery grip is both powerful and versatile
- keeping the important ability to stabilize the camera during critical shoots
- The canon battery grip provides more energy for your camera than a normal storage battery
- Camera Battery Grip is made of nice workmanship, it is stylish and durable to use
- This Battery Grip also simplifies the application of light control and shooting pictures sidewise
- It is also equipped with a vertical-grip shutter button, dial, lock/OFF/ON button, and AF point selector button to enable exposure time setting etc
- This Practical Battery Grip for Canon is the best choice for your camera
Camera Grips & Handles:
- Today's digital imaging technologies, such as Digital SLR cameras and video camcorders, afford a fantastic array of photographic options. Faster shutter speeds, lower light capabilities and digital image stabilizers allow for highly creative shots that can help you to become a better photographer. Some of these technologies can be heavy and bulky, however, and lower light or fast motion situations can be difficult to capture. Camera grips and handles can help to stabilize your camera so you can get those amazing shots
- A camera grip functions as a stabilizer for your hand when using a handheld camcorder or SLR. In general, the grip or handle attaches to the camera via the 1/4-inch threaded hole on the base of the camera normally used to attach the camera to a tripod
- Pistol grips attach to the camera via the tripod mount on the base of the camera. Many pistol grips are attached to a monopod staff to allow for extra support and stability. The pistol grip resembles the handle of a gun, hence the name
- Hand strap grips attach via the tripod mount and the shoulder strap loop. The adjustable strap wraps around the right side of the camera, effectively locking the camera to your hand.
- Shoulder mounts are generally used with handheld video camcorders to add extra stability. The camera is mounted on a device that uses an armature that rests on the shoulder and counter-balances the weight of the camera
- Most grips feature some kind of strap or handle that secures the camera to your hand or a staff. Hand grips usually have an adjustable strap to custom fit to your hand size. Some pistol grips feature controls for shutter release built right into the handle for easy use
- Take into account the type of shooting you intend to do, and what type of camera you will be using. If you are using an SLR, a hand strap or pistol grip might work well. If you are using a small handheld camcorder, a pistol grip will do wonders for stability. Hand straps are typically built in to camcorders, so a shoulder mount could give you that extra bit of stability to smooth out your shots
- The benefits of using any kind of grip are numerous, but stability and comfort top the list. By adding even the smallest grip or strap to your camera, you will even out your video footage, eliminate "camera shake" and allow for more creative shots. A grip or mount of some kind also will allow you to shoot for longer periods of time without becoming overly fatigued
- 1 x Vertical Battery Grip
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 46.38||USD$ 45.25||USD$ 44.11||USD$ 42.59|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.