Customers Also Bought
- AA Battery Case with slide cover & ON/OFF switch
- This Battery Case be used as a perfect external power source
- The Plastic Battery Case can hold 3 standard AA size batteries, either for alkalescent or rechargeable batteries
- Takes 3 standard size AA batteries side by side to form a compact battery of 4.5V using alkaline batteries, or 3.6V using NiCd/NiMH rechargeables
- Material: High quality plastic
- This is the Battery Protective Holder Case
- This Battery Case be used as a perfect external power source
- This is the cable
- Battery holder with slide cover & ON/OFF switch
- Battery Case holds 3 AA batteries in each
How to Keep AA Batteries Fresh:
- AA batteries are use in many portable electronic devices. While all batteries will lose their charge over time, they can lose their charge much faster if not handled properly. Even rechargeable batteries can be found to lose their charge if not properly cared for. If you want to get the most out of your AA batteries, be they rechargeable or not, there are some steps you can take to keeping them fresh and preserving their charge rate.
- Avoid keeping batteries in any devices that won't be used in a long time. Batteries will self-discharge over time on their own, but the discharge rate can increase when left in a devices. Store the batteries or use them in other devices instead of letting them run out in things you're not using.
- Store the batteries in a temperate, dry container. If you get a battery case to store them, get at least two--one for your brand-new, unused batteries and another for batteries that have been used and removed or recharged.
- Keep batteries together that have been used together. Never insert an old/recharged battery in the same device with a new one. This will force the older battery to work harder and possibly damage it and the device.
- Remove rechargeable batteries from the charger as soon as they are finished charging. Leaving charged batteries in there exposes them to a constant charge that will actually reduce their charge rate.
- Use the same rechargeable batteries in the same device they were in before after charging them. This way, you'll always be using batteries that have the same charge rate, so they will discharge evenly.
- Get nickel-hydride (NiMH) batteries, such as Sanyo Eneloops, that are made with a modified chemistry. These batteries are specially designed to be stored after charging for months with little self-discharge.
AA Batteries Vs. C Batteries
- It is difficult to go through a day without seeing something powered by a battery, including our cars and wristwatches. Two types of batteries are quite common in the consumer market: the AA battery and the C battery. Both batteries provide the same voltage although the two types are often used in quite different applications.
- Battery construction
- The battery types include dry-cell, alkaline electrolyte batteries. An "electrolyte", according to The American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition, is "A chemical compound that ionizes when dissolved or molten to produce an electrically conductive medium." The electrolyte, in this case, is an alkaline compound that allows the battery to maintain a 1.5 volt difference between the positive electrode and the negative electrode.
- "Dry-cell" indicates that the electrolyte used is not a liquid, but rather a "dry", non-liquid, material.
- AA Batteries
- AA batteries--also known as LR6 batteries--are used in many portable, low-current electronic devices, such as personal radios, small flashlights, and MP3 players. Due to their small size (0.57 in. diameter x 1.99 in long) and light weight (0.75 oz), AA batteries are used in applications where excess weight or size is unwanted.
- However, AA batteries have a smaller capacity for work over a given time than larger batteries. An Energizer Ultra Plus AA battery, for example, will be able to power a device at 500 milliamps (mA) for three hours. By way of comparison, an Energizer Ultra Plus D battery, which is larger in size than AA and C batteries, is capable of powering a device at 500 mA for 24 hours.
- C Batteries
- C batteries--also known as LR14 batteries--are used in devices that have higher electrical current demands than AA batteries can support. Some typical applications for C batteries are larger flashlights, remote-controlled toys, and larger radios.
- C batteries have a larger capacity for work over a given time than their AA counterparts. For example, an Energizer Ultra Plus C battery will be able to power a device at 500 milliamps (mA) for eight hours.
- Due to their larger size (1.34 in diameter x 2.42 in long) and weight (4.5 oz), C batteries are not practical for use where small size or light weight is needed.
- Although AA batteries and C batteries differ greatly in size, both types of batteries have a nominal voltage of 1.5 volts. The three major differences between the types of batteries are size, weight, and capacity.
- Depending upon the situation, or the specific needs of the device or electrical circuit to be powered, AA and C batteries are interchangeable to a large degree.
- For example, in a situation where a low-power, low-current electrical circuit is to be powered for a short period of time--such as a low-power circuit in a science experiment--either battery would be appropriate.
- If size, weight, or capacity--or some combination thereof--is a factor in which battery to use, it would be best to consider which battery would work better for the device or electrical circuit the battery will be used.
- 6 x AA 4.5V Battery Protective Holder Cases with Cover Switch
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 4.28||USD$ 4.18||USD$ 4.09||USD$ 3.96|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.