Customers Also Bought
- AA Battery Case with slide cover & ON/OFF switch
- This Battery Case be used as a perfect external power source
- The Plastic Battery Case can hold 3 standard AA size batteries, either for alkalescent or rechargeable batteries
- Takes 3 standard size AA batteries side by side to form a compact battery of 4.5V using alkaline batteries, or 3.6V using NiCd/NiMH rechargeables
- Material: High quality plastic
- This is the Battery Protective Holder Case
- This Battery Case be used as a perfect external power source
- This is the cable
- Battery holder with slide cover & ON/OFF switch
- Battery Case holds 3 AA batteries in each
How to Keep AA Batteries Fresh:
- AA batteries are use in many portable electronic devices. While all batteries will lose their charge over time, they can lose their charge much faster if not handled properly. Even rechargeable batteries can be found to lose their charge if not properly cared for. If you want to get the most out of your AA batteries, be they rechargeable or not, there are some steps you can take to keeping them fresh and preserving their charge rate.
- Avoid keeping batteries in any devices that won't be used in a long time. Batteries will self-discharge over time on their own, but the discharge rate can increase when left in a devices. Store the batteries or use them in other devices instead of letting them run out in things you're not using.
- Store the batteries in a temperate, dry container. If you get a battery case to store them, get at least two--one for your brand-new, unused batteries and another for batteries that have been used and removed or recharged.
- Keep batteries together that have been used together. Never insert an old/recharged battery in the same device with a new one. This will force the older battery to work harder and possibly damage it and the device.
- Remove rechargeable batteries from the charger as soon as they are finished charging. Leaving charged batteries in there exposes them to a constant charge that will actually reduce their charge rate.
- Use the same rechargeable batteries in the same device they were in before after charging them. This way, you'll always be using batteries that have the same charge rate, so they will discharge evenly.
- Get nickel-hydride (NiMH) batteries, such as Sanyo Eneloops, that are made with a modified chemistry. These batteries are specially designed to be stored after charging for months with little self-discharge.
AA Batteries Vs. C Batteries
- It is difficult to go through a day without seeing something powered by a battery, including our cars and wristwatches. Two types of batteries are quite common in the consumer market: the AA battery and the C battery. Both batteries provide the same voltage although the two types are often used in quite different applications.
- Battery construction
- The battery types include dry-cell, alkaline electrolyte batteries. An "electrolyte", according to The American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition, is "A chemical compound that ionizes when dissolved or molten to produce an electrically conductive medium." The electrolyte, in this case, is an alkaline compound that allows the battery to maintain a 1.5 volt difference between the positive electrode and the negative electrode.
- "Dry-cell" indicates that the electrolyte used is not a liquid, but rather a "dry", non-liquid, material.
- AA Batteries
- AA batteries--also known as LR6 batteries--are used in many portable, low-current electronic devices, such as personal radios, small flashlights, and MP3 players. Due to their small size (0.57 in. diameter x 1.99 in long) and light weight (0.75 oz), AA batteries are used in applications where excess weight or size is unwanted.
- However, AA batteries have a smaller capacity for work over a given time than larger batteries. An Energizer Ultra Plus AA battery, for example, will be able to power a device at 500 milliamps (mA) for three hours. By way of comparison, an Energizer Ultra Plus D battery, which is larger in size than AA and C batteries, is capable of powering a device at 500 mA for 24 hours.
- C Batteries
- C batteries--also known as LR14 batteries--are used in devices that have higher electrical current demands than AA batteries can support. Some typical applications for C batteries are larger flashlights, remote-controlled toys, and larger radios.
- C batteries have a larger capacity for work over a given time than their AA counterparts. For example, an Energizer Ultra Plus C battery will be able to power a device at 500 milliamps (mA) for eight hours.
- Due to their larger size (1.34 in diameter x 2.42 in long) and weight (4.5 oz), C batteries are not practical for use where small size or light weight is needed.
- Although AA batteries and C batteries differ greatly in size, both types of batteries have a nominal voltage of 1.5 volts. The three major differences between the types of batteries are size, weight, and capacity.
- Depending upon the situation, or the specific needs of the device or electrical circuit to be powered, AA and C batteries are interchangeable to a large degree.
- For example, in a situation where a low-power, low-current electrical circuit is to be powered for a short period of time--such as a low-power circuit in a science experiment--either battery would be appropriate.
- If size, weight, or capacity--or some combination thereof--is a factor in which battery to use, it would be best to consider which battery would work better for the device or electrical circuit the battery will be used.
- 6 x AA 4.5V Battery Protective Holder Cases with Cover Switch
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 4.42||USD$ 4.37||USD$ 4.32||USD$ 4.25|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.