Customers Also Bought
Battery Nominal Voltage
Total Load Resistor
5.5 x 5.2 x 2.3cm/2.2 x 2.1 x 0.9in(L x W x H)
0℃ ~ +40 ℃ , 25%-80%RH
- You will know if your battery is in good condition with this concise battery volt tester
- The battery tester is made of high quality material, which allows you to use it for a long time
- You can buy a digital battery tester for your friends who like to try anything new
- With perfectly designed size, the battery tester can be taken with you anytime and anywhere
- You will surely benefit a lot from this kind of special and practical battery tester
- With compact size and delicate design, it is pretty popular in the market
- The battery volt tester with delicate design can shift the voltage data
- This battery tester is in high quality and good condition
- It will show you if your battery is in good condition, which will help to save your bill
- It will test the battery volt by a pretty simple way
- It is portable, so you can use it anywhere and anytime you like
How Does an Electronic Battery Tester Work:
- Electronic battery testers usually have one or two leads. Testers with a single lead usually have metallic studs for specific types of batteries. Either the positive or negative pole is pressed on the stud while the lead is pressed to the other pole. Electronic battery testers with two leads have a red lead and a black lead. The red lead is pressed to the positive pole of the battery and the black lead is pressed to the negative
A Realistic Load:
- In battery testers with studs and a single lead, a capacitor calibrated to each type of battery supported by the tester creates a simulated load. Electronic circuitry in the tester calculates how long the battery would last under the simulated load. Battery testers with two leads often have a rotary switch to select the type of battery being tested. The switch selects the appropriate capacitor and load for the particular type of battery being tested
Battery Strength Indicator:
- When the battery's current is tested under an appropriate load, the battery tester calculates the percentage of time under the specified load that the battery would last. That number is compared to an ideal maximum amount of time the type of battery should last, and the result is shown as a percentage of charge remaining in the battery. Some battery testers show this as a percentage, others show the remaining charge using green for near full capacity, yellow for partially discharged, and red for nearly fully discharged
Differences in Testing Different Batteries:
- Different batteries discharge at different rates. Different batteries are expected to be operated under differing loads. A good modern electronic battery testers compensate for differences in discharge times and patterns. For example, a AA lithium battery will discharge in a different way than a AA Nickel-Cadmium (NiCd) battery. Modern electronic battery testers either automatically sense the type of battery or have separate settings for the various battery technologies available in a particular standard battery size
How to Build a Battery Tester:
- Cut the alligator clip off the end of the wire in the continuity tester with wire strippers
- Cut the wire's insulation about 1/2 inch from the end of the wire and discard the excess insulation
- Hold the metal tip of the continuity tester on the positive end of a battery and the tester's exposed wires onto the negative end of the battery terminal
- Observe the small light bulb inside the continuity tester. The brighter it lights up, the more power the battery contains
- 1 x Battery Tester
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 6.63||USD$ 6.30||USD$ 6.00||USD$ 5.73||USD$ 5.48|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.