Customers Also Bought
- The Digital Battery Tester auto shift the voltage data one unit by one unit
- The Voltage Tester checks the unit cell voltage on the battery
- This battery tester is brand new and high quality
- Test battery on the move, anywhere any time with this Digital Battery Tester
- This battery tester is compact size and light weight
- Portable and useful of this Digital Battery Tester
- This is a non-OEM product
Battery Nominal Voltage
AAA, HP6, MN2400,RO3, AA, HP7, MN1500, UM3C, HP11, MN1400, UM2, D, HP2, MN1300, UM1
1.14V(Following Must Charge)
6F22, PP3, MN1604
5.9V(Following Must Charge)
112 x 61 x 27mm/4.4 x 2.4 x 1.1(L x W x H)
0-40 ℃ , 25%-80%RH
- This battery tester is brand new and high quality, with portable design, you can hold this battery tester with comfort
- The battery tester checks the unit cell voltage battery. This Digital Battery Tester can check the unit cell voltage on the battery
- Micro device which make it easier to check with your battery before flight! This battery tester has little current consume
- Made of good material and with delicate craft, this Digital Battery Tester is with good quality and can be used for a long time
Size in Detail:
How to Choose a Battery Tester:
Battery testers come in various sizes and price ranges, featuring different functions and levels of quality. A tester can be used to determine the amount of charge left in the battery or if the battery is not useable anymore. Spend the time becoming familiar with different aspects of a standard tester; then you can take this information with you to find exactly the tester you need.
- Determine the size of batteries you will be testing. Small-device batteries, like AA, AAA or cell-phone batteries need small chargers, whereas car batteries need much larger testers
- Look at the casing the tester is housed in. Solid casing prolongs the life of the battery tester, ensuring the most accurate reading possible
- Inspect the cables and insulation at the casing and connection ends. Only choose a tester that is properly protected, or there will be the chance of electrical shock and damage to your battery
- Read the display on the tester. Look for testers with large, clear numbers or an easy-to-read dial
- Find name-brand testers if you can afford the prices. High-end testers will cost more but will last for a very long time with good results
- Look for extra features included with the battery that pertain to your needs. If you plan to test car batteries, choose a tester with electrolyte testers too. For small batteries, the tester should have the capacity to test many sizes
- 1 x Battery Tester
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 3.20||USD$ 3.15||USD$ 3.10||USD$ 3.04|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.