Customers Also Bought
- This Stainless Steel BBQ Grill helps to make the cooking process much more enjoyable and easier
- This Barbecue BBQ Grill is one of necessary barbecue tools for your delicious food
- Special designed Barbecue BBQ Grill is more easier to carry
- Prepare delicious grilled, bake and fry foods on this Barbecue BBQ Grill
- This Barbecue BBQ Grill is easy to clean and use
- This Protable BBQ Grill can be used on the balcony or in your garden, suitable for 1-2 people
- Material: 403 Stainless Steel
- Size: 340 x 230 x 160mm/13.39 x 9.06 x 6.30in(L x W x H)
- This Barbecue BBQ Grill helps to make the cooking process much more enjoyable and easier. It is one of necessary barbecue tools for your delicious food
- Prepare delicious grilled, bake and fry foods on this BBQ grill. Special designed BBQ grill is more easier to carry
- This Barbecue BBQ Grill will not only save space, time and money, but will allow you to have the full barbeque experience where ever you may be
- With this Barbecue BBQ Grill, you can easily cook a meal for one, two or just a small group without the excess and fuss of firing up a big barbeque
- Keep one this excellent grill at your place to treat everyone with a luxurious meal
- Barbecue or barbeque (common spelling variant) (with abbreviations BBQ, Bar-B-Q; and diminutive form barbie, used chiefly in Australia and New Zealand; and called Braai in South Africa) is a method and apparatus for cooking meat with the heat and hot smoke of a fire, smoking wood, or hot coals of charcoal, cooking gas or even electricity; and may include application of a marinade, spice rub or basting sauce to the meat or vegetables
- The term as a noun can refer to the meat, the cooking apparatus itself (the "barbecue grill"] or to a party that includes such food. The term as an adjective can refer to foods cooked by this method. The term is also used as a verb for the act of cooking food in this manner
- Barbecue is usually cooked in an outdoor environment heated by the smoke of wood or charcoal. Restaurant barbecue may be cooked in large brick or metal ovens specially designed for that purpose
- Barbecue has numerous regional variations in many parts of the world
10 Essential BBQ Tips
i. don't cook cold meat
If you're only going to change one thing about your BBQ habits, make sure you always bring your meat back to room temperature before cooking. The biggest struggle with cooking on the barbie is to get the heat from the outside of your steak into the middle without burning the surface to a cinder. The warmer things are in the middle before it goes onto the fire, the easier it is to win the battle.
ii. preheat properly
If you're going to get a good crust on your food and that lovely BBQ flavour, you need your barbie to be hot before you start cooking. This also helps if you've been a bit slack in the cleaning department.
iii. thin is in
The thinner your meat, the less far the heat has to travel to cook the middle, so the easier it is to get the inside right without burning the outside. I like to start with steaks about 1cm (1/2 in) thick then push them out with my hands to about 1/2cm (1/4in). This mechanical action also tenderises the meat and increases the surface area for more BBQ flavour.
If you really must have 2 inch thick steaks, think about starting them on the barbie to sear and get the flavour and then finishing them in the oven.
iv. don't poke & prod
It takes time for your caramelised BBQ crust to develop and this won't happen if you're continually flipping your steaks or burgers. Only turn once or twice. And definitely don't squash everything down as this forces the juices to run out and leaves you with sad dry meat. Sausages are also best left alone - piercing the skins dries them out.
v. don't fuel the fire with fat
I used to pour the marinade over my meat on the grill and wonder why the flames flared up and turned everything to charcoal. It took me a while but I finally figured it out. Now I make sure my meat is well drained of excess marinade or I cook it on the hot plate. For fatty meat like chops it's best to either trim or cook them on the hotplate and finish them off on the grill.
vi. remember food hygiene
It's funny how the outdoors can make some people forget the basics. Always put your cooked food on a clean plate or chopping board and never add marinade that was used for raw meat to cooked meat. Simple.
I recently saw a website comparing meat that had been barbequed and then rested for varying amounts of time. The 'unrested' sample had juices running out everywhere whereas the sample that had sat for a while before being cut looked lovely and juicy on the inside without any juices on the plate. It's all about letting the muscle fibres relax and take back the juices after the intensity of the heat.
viii. clean your BBQ
I am completely guilty of being lazy when it comes to cleaning and my poor BBQ shows the results with rusted out grill bars and a very skankey hotplate. I used to subscribe to the theory that if you just left the BBQ to burn off any food scraps for a few minutes after cooking then you don't need to clean. Wishful thinking Jules.
ix. earn the right to be BBQ queen (or king)
If there's one thing that drives me crazy about Australian BBQ culture it's when people who wouldn't be seen dead in the kitchen think they have the divine right to commandeer the barbie. BBQing = cooking people. If you can't make a salad, or a sauce you certainly shouldn't be put in charge of the waguy beef. Earn your stripes.
x. expand your BBQ repetoire
A few years ago I was working in a winery in Northern Victoria. One of my fellow winemakers was building a new house. In the mean time, he and his wife were living in the 'shed' and all they had for cooking was a gas BBQ. Bruce was amazed at how creative his wife became. He even rocked up to work one day with a batch of delicious cookies made on the barbie.
How to Enjoy a Romantic Picnic?
- Enjoy a romantic picnic with your partner. Picnics are among the most romantic date ideas. Here are some tips and romantic picnic ideas to spark passion for any couple.
- Choose a romantic picnic destination where you can be alone. Bring a blanket to spread on the ground, a portable CD player and some favorite romantic CDs.
- Bring along a cooler filled with special treats. Cheese, bread, wine and chocolate covered strawberries are traditional romantic foods to share.
- Share bites of food with your partner. Sharing your food and even feeding each other is a great way to become closer as a couple.
- Ask your partner to dance with you to the music on the CD player.
- If you are in a secluded spot near a beach or lake and the weather is warm, go for a skinny dip with your partner.
- Climb a grassy hill and lie down on the blanket with your partner to watch the clouds. Play the child's game of looking for shapes in the cloud formations.
- If you are in a park with swings enjoy again this simple pleasure from childhood. Or if it is a windy day, bring along a kite to fly together.
- After a day of playing together, build a bonfire on the beach or in a fire pit in the park. Toast marshmallows and watch as the embers of the fire climb into the night sky.
- When evening comes, lie down again on the blanket and gaze at the stars together.
- 1 x Durable Protable Stainless Steel BBQ Grill
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 24.03||USD$ 22.31||USD$ 20.60||USD$ 18.30||USD$ 18.30|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Get DinoPoint™ by Writing reviews, Post Images, or Post Videos. The first five customers can get double points!
Bought this item on06-23-2011
- Other Thoughts: I have grilled corn on the cob (in the husks). It was great! Also grilled asparagus, chicken, shrimp and steak. The grill was easy to clean and the kitchen did not get as hot as when I use the oven or broiler.
Was this review helpful?
GERAUD / GIORDANINO
Bought this item on06-15-2011
- Other Thoughts: I've used this grilll 4 times since I purchased it, and it's a fantastic grill. I've cooked chicked, steaks, and fish on it. When you add water to the catch plate on the bottom, that really helps to avoid smoke, which is important to me. I would highly recommend this grill to anyone.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on06-03-2011
- Other Thoughts: I am very happy with this grill. We've used it quite a few times since we purchased it. It heats up quickly and it is easy to clean. The only complain I have it's that it's not completely smoke-free, but that's to be expected.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on05-31-2011
- Other Thoughts: I really like using this. If your familiar with electric skillets then you shouldn't have a problem with this. You have to play with the temperature to cook at a temp to your liking because sometimes the recommended temp just isn't hot enough. Easy clean up and large cooking area. Makes it nice when it's just to nasty to cook on the grill outside.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on05-24-2011
- Other Thoughts: We purchased this Sanyo Electric Grill at Amazon. The information prior to purchase and the reviews of other buyers persuaded us to make the purchase. The grill is terrific - it's smokeless - excellent price - we enjoy the privilege of having a BBQ that is fun and easy to use.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on05-20-2011
- Other Thoughts: THIS IS GREAT! IT IS REASONABLY PRICED. IT IS VERY LARGE. I HAVE IT ON THE GLASS TOP OF MY KITCHEN RANGE WHEN I USE IT. IT TAKES UP ABOUT 2/3 OF THAT AREA. I HAVE GRILLED TALAPIA ON IT TWICE NOW, AND IT WORKS JUST GREAT.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on05-17-2011
- Other Thoughts: Great product , it works wonders in the winter months when it to cold to go outside . Great searing capability,my only suggestion is a good preheat and buy the optional lid to help hold in the heat and moisture while grilling , but overall great purchase.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on05-12-2011
- Other Thoughts: This was a good purchase. The grill has enough space to cook multiple items for a few people and it has a pretty good temperature range. We don't have a deck outside, so it was good to have a grilled steak again. Make sure to spray the grate with cooking spray and it is pretty easy to clean.
Was this review helpful?