Customers Also Bought
- This girls bed canopy is well designed with ruffle at the top of this canopy, which perfectly decorates this canopy
- This girls bed canopy will add a touch of elegance and grandeur to your bed instantly
- Create a beautiful centerpiece even in the most basic of bedrooms by this girls bed canopy
- Sweet dreams are assured as your little princess slumbers beneath this dreamy tulle netting canopy
- Both beautiful and functional, the girls bed canopy will bring you high quality life
- Color: White
- Material: Polyester & Mesh
- Suitable Bed Size: 1.2m/1.5m/1.8m
- Elegant and great hanging design of this round bed canopy
- Beautiful and elegant ruffle on this girls bed canopy
- This mosquito net canopy will add a touch of elegance and grandeur to your bed instantly
- High quality material makes the round bed canopy durable and reliable for long time use
How to Make an Inexpensive Bed Canopy From Netting?
Net bed canopies are designed to protect sleepers from insect bites in tropical locations. Sew a bed canopy from inexpensive tulle, or fine netting, to add a tropical feel to any room, even one with window screens and air conditioning. This easy-to-make canopy requires only straight seams. A lightweight wooden or bamboo ring spreads the canopy out at the top. This canopy will fit any size bed, except a California king, but will look best on a twin or full size.
- Cut six 3-yard lengths of tulle.
- Sew the 3-yard-long sides together to make a large rectangle. Use a 1-inch seam allowance for a secure seam in the thin fabric. The 3-yard sides will be the sides of the canopy, and the long sides will be the top and bottom.
- Gather one long side together by hand-sewing a large running stitch 1 inch from the top edge. The stitches can be as much as an inch apart. A running stitch is a straight in-and-out stitch.
- Gather the stitched edge by pulling the thread tight. Wrap the thread around the bundle of netting and tie it tightly.
- Cut a 12-inch length of twill tape. Wrap the middle of the tape around the knotted thread and hold it in place with a few hand stitches. Knot the tape and tie the loose ends together to form a hanging loop.
- Center the wood or bamboo hoop under the gathered net 12 inches below the loop. Spread the net evenly around the hoop and stitch it in six places. Space the stitching evenly around the edges of the hoop.
- Hang the net from the ceiling over the bed with the opening in the fabric facing out toward the room. Spread the tulle around the bed.
- 1 x Bed Canopy
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 92.87||USD$ 88.34||USD$ 83.81||USD$ 77.76|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.