Customers Also Bought
- Lovely duck pattern cotton Baby Crib Bedding Set
- Simple to use yet flexible two-stage bumper pad
- This Baby Crib Bedding Set is made of high quality material
- Baby Crib Bedding Set is very soft for baby cover and durable enough for washing
- Baby Crib Bedding Set creates a bright and casual look to your baby's bedroom with this charming bedding set
- Baby Crib Bedding Set has many features to enhance its value: no stimulation to the body, flexibility, feel good, soft, smooth and warm, etc.
- Great looking and well-made bedding set is an absolute must for your baby's wardrobe
- Material: Cotton
- Duvet Cover Size: 115 x 95cm/45.3 x 37.4in(L x W)
- Bedskirt Size: 130 x 70cm/55.2 x 27.6in(L x W)
- Bumper Pad Size: 406 x 26cm/159.8 x 10.2in(L x W)
- Sheet Size: 132 x 72cm/52.0 x 28.3in(L x W)
- Lovely duck pattern cotton baby bedding set
- Create a bright and casual look to your baby's bedroom with this charming bedding set
- Very soft for baby cover and durable enough for washing
How do I Find the Right Baby Crib Sets?
Crib bedding comes in sets or a la carte. Common items include sheets, a quilt, a bumper pad and a crib skirt
The bedding material you choose should be based on personal preferences as well as climate. Common fabrics for sheets include cotton percale, a closely woven cotton that is cool, crisp and comfortable any time of year, or jersey knit, a stretchy, soft, warm fabric made from cotton or cotton blends. Flannel is a soft, woven fabric that is very insulating and warm, often made from wool, cotton or wool/cotton blends. Organic cottons are formaldehyde-free to protect your baby's delicate skin
Children generally sleep in their cribs for the first two to three years, so pick a theme that will age well. For a crib that converts to a toddler bed, some crib sets have coordinating toddler sets. This allows you to decorate your baby's room in one theme and then simply change the bedding when he graduates to a toddler bed
Baby in the crib image by Tatyana Gladskih from Fotolia.com
Always put your baby to sleep with no loose items in the crib.The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends using a safety-approved crib with a firm mattress and fitted sheet. According to the AAP, bumper pads should be thin, well secured and not "pillow-like." There should be no loose items in the crib, such as pillows, blankets, quilts or stuffed animals
How to Check for Baby Crib Safety
- Inspect the sheet and bedding on the baby crib. The sheet should have a smoothed, firm fit. For solid baby bedding, only use a sheet and blanket. Even though bumper pads are adorable, they are not recommended for baby crib safety
- Loose fitting bumper pads attached only by the ends allows a baby's head to get between the pad and the rails. Remove the bumper pad if you have one in your bedding set
- Remove all foreign objects. We don't usually consider a stuffed animal the baby received for a gift as a foreign object, but it is when it comes to the safety of your baby
- Attach a baby mobile if you want fun things for your baby to see and interact with. Using the mobile removes objects out of the crib
- Placing extra wipes and diapers at the foot of the bed, away from the baby, is also hazardous to the safety of your baby. Although you may believe there is no way for this to harm the baby, remove it anyway. It's better to be safe than sorry
- Check the railings and drop-side of the baby crib. Focus on the railing, no matter how new or old the crib may be. For guaranteed baby crib safety, use a soda can. If the can fits through any of the rails, so will the baby's head.
- Rails on used baby cribs should be checked for stability. Make sure there are no rails that are loose or broken.
- With the drop down side of the crib latched, use a little pressure to ensure that it cannot come down on it's own. Finish the safety inspection by checking for loose screws and latches. Tighten them accordingly
- 1 x Bedskirt
- 1 x Duvet Cover
- 1 x Bumper Pad
- 1 x Sheet
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 66.06||USD$ 63.68||USD$ 61.31||USD$ 58.14|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.