- Fish bone bell is very lovely and vivid that seems you are in a totally beautiful world
- Fish bone animal bell wind chimes are very decorative unique works of fine art that will provide a fantastic impressive visage
- Animal bell wind chimes offer contemporary style for the backyard, porch or patio
- A truly tasteful addition to your next gathering and it will make a lovely addition to your home decor
- Antique bell wind chimes are cute, bent, and welded to create bells that are aurally and visually pleasing
- Decorative antique bell wind chimes with sturdy copper & alloy allow a great level of detail with consistent texture
- An attractive way to maintain key essentials in your garden and room
- A striking way to create a visual impact whether you are entertaining or relaxing
- Color: Copper
- Material: Copper & Alloy
- Chain Length: 45cm/17.7in
- Fish Length: 34cm/13.4in
- Fish Head Height: 10cm/3.9in
Fish Head Diameter: 8.2cm/3.2in
- This is a Arowana Fish Bone Aeolian Bell for your beautiful garden
- When the wind comes, this fish bone animal bell wind chimes will produce beautiful music
- Copper & alloy makes the fish bone animal bell wind chimes more exquisite and durable
- Big fish head details of the fish bone antique bell wind
- The fishtail will swing with the wind, and you will hear the melodious sound
How to Create a Unique Home Garden Decor:
- For unique home garden decor, choose flowers, statues and accessories that express your personality
- Early 20th-century gardener Alfred Austin once wrote, "Show me your garden and I shall tell you what you are." More than a century later, Austin's observation is still relevant: The key to unique home garden decor is personalization. Your garden is a perfect place to express your creative side, using color, texture and accessories to create an environment that's uniquely your own. Approach the site as an extension of your home, or choose to create a special garden retreat that lets visitors know they've entered a different world -- your world -- when they step into your garden
- Decide your garden decor theme or themes. Invite your children, grandchildren or other family members to choose a garden section to personalize. If family members are unable to participate, choose a theme for them that expresses their special interests or hobbies
- Spread a 6-inch layer of mulch at least 48 inches wide wherever you choose to create a garden path. This will allow you to move yourself and your garden cart or wheelbarrow easily through your garden as your plants grow up and out
- Plant flowers -- annuals and perennials -- to which you have an immediate, positive sensory reaction. Isolate highly fragrant plants in different parts of the garden so that they won't compete with each other. Leave enough space to allow for your plantings' height and breadth when they're mature
- Scatter personal mementos in surprising places to lend visual interest where visitors least expect it. These could include a scarecrow dressed in an outfit that was a favorite of one of your children; a shepherd's hook on which dangles some old favorite toys or hats; or some old shoes filled with garden soil and sprouting bits of scented herbs
- Have a piece of flag fabric silk-screened using your family herald or crest. Display the flag on a pole at your garden gateway
- Place large rocks throughout your garden. Chisel the names of your family members into each rock
Wind chimes are chimes constructed from suspended tubes, rods or other objects and are often made of metal or wood. Wind chimes are usually hung outside of a building or residence, as a visual and aural garden ornament, to be played by the wind
- Modern wind chimes have their origins in Indian wind bells. By the second century CE, these wind bells were being suspended on the corners of large pagodas with the purpose of scaring away birds and evil spirits. Later, wind bells were introduced to China and were also hung in temples, palaces and homes. Wind chimes are thought to be good luck in parts of Asia and are used in Feng Shui.
Sounds and music
- Chimes produce inharmonic (as opposed to harmonic) spectra, although if they are hung at about 1/5th of their |fundamental]] is brought out. This is common practice in high-quality wind chimes, which are also usually hung so the center ball strikes the center of the wind chime's length. Frequency is determined by the length, width, thickness, and material. There are formulas that help predict the proper length to achieve a particular note, though a bit of fine tuning is often needed.
- In instruments such as an organ pipe, the pitch is determined primarily by the length of the air column. It is the air that vibrates. The pipe material helps determine the "timbre" or "voice" of the pipe, but the air column determines the pitch. In a wind chime, the pipe itself is being struck and the air column has little to do with the sound produced.
- Sound can be produced when the tubes or rods come in contact with a suspended central clapper, in the form of a ball or horizontal disk, or with each other.
- Wind chimes may be used to observe changes in wind direction, depending on where they are hung, when they commence to sound.
- Wind chimes can be made of materials other than metal or wood and in shapes other than tubes or rods. Other wind chimes materials include glass, bamboo, shell, stone and porcelain. More exotic items, such as silverware or cookie cutters, can also be recycled to create wind chimes. The selected material can have a large impact on the sound a wind chime produces. The sounds produced are not tunable to specific notes and range from pleasant tinkling to dull thuds.
- The tone will depend on factors such as the material, the exact alloy, and heat treatment and the use of a solid cylinder or a tube. If a tube is used, the wall thickness also has an impact on the tone. Tone may also depend on the hanging method. The tone quality will also depend on the material of the object that is used to hit the chimes.
- 1 x Cast Iron Arowana Fish bone Aeolian Bell
Spec Condition New Type Garden Stakes Material Copper & Alloy Dimension 34cm/13.4in(Fish Length)
10cm/3.9in(Fish Head Height)
8.2cm/3.2in(Fish Head Diameter)
45cm/17.7in (Chain Length)
Features Features Aeolian Bell is made of metal ,very delicate
Aeolian Bell make peple have elegant breath
Aeolian Bell is performance on romantic longing
Noble and elegant, the desi
Packaging Package Included 1 x Cast Iron Arowana Fish bone Aeolian Bell
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 9.47||USD$ 8.70||USD$ 8.05||USD$ 7.49||USD$ 7.00|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Bought this item on10-11-2011
- Other Thoughts: You can hear sound quite easily inside the house and we have double-paned windows.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on09-07-2011
- Other Thoughts: The price was good and the shipping was included in the price of the Antique Bell Wind Chimes. Thank you for the fine effort in making up happy.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on09-29-2011
- Other Thoughts: I've never heard a louder wind chime. From the side of our house these Antique Bell Wind Chimes let out a very nice, ambient song we can enjoy both in the back and front yards.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on08-24-2011
- Other Thoughts: We love our new Animal Bell Wind chimes. They are exactly what we wanted and got them within a very short time frame.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on11-10-2011
- Other Thoughts: What the perfect Animal Bell Wind chimes, this was purchased for my mom who had been wanting one, this is her first and it's perfect, great sized and the sound is amazing.
Was this review helpful?