Fei Mei™ Solid Sexy Pleated Polyester Women Belly Dancing Skirt
Customers Also Bought
- Clearance Sale
- Return Policies
- Material: Polyester
- Made of high quality material, this Belly Dancing Skirt is comfortable for you to wear
- Wonderful design makes you sexy as you walk or dance with this Belly Dancing Skirt
- Express your inner power and beauty with the Solid Dancing Skirt
- You will feel confident and easeful to wear this Belly Dancing Skirt on when you are dancing
- Enjoy the dance with this skirt
Size in Detail:
ClothType Size Waist Bust Hip Color cm inch cm inch cm inch / Average Size 96 37.44 N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A
- These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
- Waist ranges from 66 to 96cm
- 1 x Belly Dancing Skirt
How to Wash:
Polyester clothing, made from a synthetic fabric, is extremely easy to clean. This has been one of the reasons for its popularity, which peaked in the 1970s. Other benefits are its being able to hold its form well and its resilience against mold and mildew damage. And also, polyester is a durable synthetic and an extremely heat-sensitive fabric that is prone to absorbing oily stains. Quickly treat oil-based stains to prevent permanent damage to polyester fabric before washing. When laundering, use light duty laundry detergent and a vinegar rinse as cleaning agents, and avoid using excessive heat in the washing machine and dryer to prevent damage to the fabric's synthetic fibers.
- l Inspect the polyester fabric for stains. If stains are found, squirt the stain remover directly on the spot or spots. Place an absorbent cloth under the stain, lay the fabric on top of the cloth, and use a second cloth to dab inward from the outer edge of the spot. This will push some of the stain into the cloth underneath, and some will go into the wiping cloth. Avoid wiping outward to prevent spreading the stain. Repeat as needed to remove the stain
- l Use a washing machine to wash any polyester clothing. This works fine for most polyester mix fabrics as well. Place the washing machine setting on Permanent Press. Set the temperature to warm--not hot and not cold
- l Use fabric softener with your polyester clothing, to minimize or prevent its tendency to become stiff and sometimes itchy
- l Hang the polyester clothing on a clothesline to dry. You may also dry it in an electric or gas dryer, but on a low setting. Because polyester holds creases so well, make sure to remove it from the dryer promptly and hang it up or fold it to prevent serious creasing
- l Have your polyester clothing dry cleaned if you don't want to wash it yourself. Most polyester clothing is safe for dry cleaning
- l Use hand dishwashing liquid to remove spots from some polyester clothing items. It can work very well. If you're reluctant to try dishwashing liquid for spot removal, buy a spot remover that lists polyester
- l Put baby powder on a piece of polyester clothing if you get oil on it. Place the powder directly on the oil spot. After letting it set for an hour or more, wash the garment in the washing machine
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
- Video Reviews