Customers Also Bought
- The Bicycle Bag is a necessity with fashion and cool appearance
- The Bicycle Luggage Bag will bring convenience and happiness to your daily life
- With waterproof material, our bicycle bag can give you comfort on rainy days
- Double symmetrical bags design give you balance when taking the thing
- With 600D material, durability is the reason people choose the Bicycle Travel Bag
- Follow the classic design; zippers on the Bicycle Bag give convenience to people
- Your hands and back will be fully freed with our Bicycle Luggage Bag
- The bicycle bag can be the best equipment on your bike as well as a shining decoration
- Material: 600D Cloth
- Bag Size: 28.0 x 30.0cm/11.0 x 11.8in(H x W)
- Bag Thickness: 15.0-18.0cm/5.9-7.1in
- Color: Black & Red
- Fashion appearance and practical usage are well combined on our bicycle bag
- The side bag on the bicycle bag can hold some things you have to use frequently on your way
- The buckles on the inner side help the bag firmly tied to your bike
- Fine inner bag can hold your personal and important things safely
- The tie on the middle of the bag makes it possible for your hand carrying
- The bicycle bag will be the best partner to accompany you
How to Attach Saddlebags to a Bike
Bicycle saddlebags are small, often wedge-shaped bags designed to fit under the seat. The bags hold small items such as spare inner tubes, CO2 cartridge pumps, energy bars or bicycle-tool kits. Many companies produce these bags, but the bags all are attached to the bike in similar fashion
- Position the saddlebag so the wedge angle is facing the seat stem tube. Open any hook-and-loop material fasteners at the front of the wedge, or unclip any plastic quick-clips. Undo the hook-and-loop straps on the top of the saddlebag and place them so they hang off the side of the bag
- Push the saddlebag under the seat and wrap the front wedge straps around the seat stem. Marry any plastic quick-clips together or attach the hook-and-loop material straps together so the bag hugs the seat stem
- Thread the upper saddlebag hook-and-loop straps through the seat bars under the seat. Most bicycle seats have one of two metal bars underneath. Thread the two saddlebag straps through these bars and attach the hook-and-loop material together, securing the saddlebag to the underside of the seat
- 1 x Bicycle Bag
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 10.46||USD$ 9.97||USD$ 9.48||USD$ 8.83|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.