Customers Also Bought
- The riding helmet uses high-density EPS impact-resistant composite materials, so that it can protect your head well
- This bicycle helmet has passed the impact test and pull test by CPSC (U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission)
- The bike helmet also features headgear designed to suit different weather conditions via detachable rain and sun covers
- There are adjustment buttons, so the helmet circumference can be adjusted with the inner buckle to adapt different head size
- Our bicycle helmet here is customized for protecting your head when you are riding bicycle outside
- Exquisite workmanship and light weight makes this bicycle helmet as light as nothing for you
- Material: EPS
- Suitable Head Circumference: ≤65cm/25.6in
- Suitable Head Width: ≤16cm/6.3in
- This convenient bike helmet keeps you safe and is easy to stow away in your backpack
- You can adjust the helmet circumference with the inner buckle to adapt different head size
- Made of EPS material, this riding helmet brings you excellent bearing capacity and impact resistance
- Bright color of this riding helmet makes you outstanding and safe on the road
- Good quality and design of this bike helmet will show your personalized style and taste
How to Teach About Bike Helmet Safety
According to the US Consumer Product Safety Commission website, more than 50,000 children go to the emergency room each year from bicycle-involved head injuries. Teach students about the importance of wearing a helmet while riding a bicycle by reading books, posting information, and demonstrating the proper way to wear a helmet. Conduct a visual reminder of how helmets protect the head by dropping melons with and without helmet protection
Books, Bulletins and Physical Demonstration
- Read a book, such as "Bicycles Have Feelings Too" by Barbara E. Scherz & William C. Smith, about bicycle helmet safety
- Create a classroom bulletin board about bicycle safety; include information about wearing helmets properly, wearing light colored clothing, and proper turning hand signals (see Resources)
- Demonstrate how to properly wear bicycle helmets on the head. The helmet should sit squarely on the head, not tipped backward or forward; helmets worn properly will protect both the forehead and back of the head. Do not just place the helmet on top of your head; secure the straps for best protection
Melon Drop Demonstration
- Demonstrate the importance of wearing the helmet by using a comparison visual between a person wearing and not wearing a helmet
- Strap a helmet on one of the melons, and hold both melons out to your sides. Tip hands forward simultaneously. You should find that the melon without the helmet will break instantly; the melon protected by the helmet will withstand several drops without cracking
- Quickly clean up the melon mess before students slip in the mess
Racing Helmet Safety:
Whether you are a professional or an amateur, racing helmets provide sophisticated, scientifically derived levels of head protection and safety for racers. This holds true for all participants in any kind of racing
- Function: Racing helmets absorb the impact when a racer is in a crash. The outer shell of the helmet might crack to dissipate this impact, but it is the shock-absorbing foam on the inside that does the bulk of the work. Visors on full-face helmets protect a racer's eyes from debris, and in the case of open-wheel auto or motorcycle racing, from wind
- Standards: As of 2010, five racing helmet standards govern helmets sold in the U.S. and Europe. All helmets sold in the U.S. must meet Department of Transportation (DOT) standards but might also meet other criteria, including the rigorous Snell M2010 standard. In Europe (including the U.K.), the ECE 22-05 standard functions similarly to that of the DOT, while the SHARP and ACU five-star rating systems are only recognized in the U.K
- Considerations: While racing helmets may meet Snell standards, they are not required to do so by law. Because of different testing procedures and requirements, a racing helmet that meets one standard might not meet others. This is not necessarily indicative of lesser quality, and you should study these standards to learn what is being tested and how your safety is being ensured by these helmets
- 1 x Helmet
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 19.21||USD$ 18.30||USD$ 17.38||USD$ 16.17|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.