Customers Also Bought
- The bicycle pump is a must have for those cyclist
- Light weight and portable bicycle pump can be easily attached to bicycle
- Economical, portable and mini size for your carrying
- This portable bicycle pump is easy to use
- This bicycle pumps are appropriate for road bicycles, mountain bicycles, normal bicycles and so on
- Material: Aluminium Alloy
- Size: 29.5 x 8 x 8cm/11.6 x 3.1 x 3.1in(L x W x H)
- The bicycle pump is a must have for those cyclist.This bicycle pump is appropriate for road bicycles, mountain bicycles, normal bicycles and so on
- This kind of bicycle pumps is appropriate for road bicycles, mountain bicycles, normal bicycles and so on. Light weight and portable floor bicycle pump can be easily attached to your bicycle
- This portable bicycle pump is easy to use .It's convenient and you don't have to worry when your bike have any trouble, as you can handle it with this Best Bicycle Pump. The part of the valve can be a rotation in order to inflate
- The details of the Pressure Gage.Hurry up to get one Bicycle Pump for yourself or for your family or friends.The kind of bicycle pumps is a must have for those cyclist.And we would like to introduce you with this bike pump
Size in Detail:
How to Operate a Bicycle Pump:
- Remove the valve cap on your tire valve. If you have a presta valve, which is skinny with a little knob on top, unscrew the knob gently. These are more common high-end bikes. This knob does not come off, it just gets unscrewed. Push down to feel air release for just a second to ensure the valve is ready. If you have a schrader valve which is wider and more similar to a car tire valve, simply remove the cap
- Determine how much air pressure is required for your tires. The amount of pressure your tires require can be determined by looking at the side wall of the tire. The pressure could be anywhere from about 40 to 60 psi for mountain bikes and bikes with fatter tires, depending on the type of riding the cyclist does to (pounds per square inch) to 50 to 90 for city riding and hybrids to 100 to 120 psi for road bikes with skinny tires. It is important to use the correct amount for your particular bike, though rather than guessing at a range
- Attach the bicycle pump to your nozzle and flip the lever up to lock it. If the pump won't fit correctly onto the valve, you need a valve attachment so that your pump will work with your valve. This is not unusual since there are 2 types of tire valves as mentioned above: presta and schrader. You can buy the attachment at a local bike shop
- Press down firmly on the pump while watching the gauge. Pressing down delivers air to the tire and the gauge lets you know how much air. The goal is to have the gauge match the correct psi range for your tires and riding as determined in step 2. It can be difficult to press down firmly enough for tires that require a higher amount of pressure but avoid pushing down and balancing your body weight on the pump, this could damage your pump. Instead push firmly and straighten your arms as you do
- Remove the nozzle swiftly but carefully by opening the lever and pulling it off the valve. Do not twist it or wrench it off as you could damage the valve. If you have a presta valve, screw the nut back down. Replace the valve cap for either type of valve
Pattern is random in delivery
- 1 x Bicycle Pump
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 18.64||USD$ 17.15||USD$ 15.67||USD$ 13.70|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.