Customers Also Bought
- The bicycle pump is a must have for those cyclist
- This portable bicycle pump is easy to use
- A folding road bike pump designed to withstand the travel schedule of a world cup race team
- Portable bicycle pump features a robust aluminum barrel and compact padded T-handle for smooth, efficient, pumping power
- A top-mounted flip-down gauge makes reading pressure easy and the fold-out foot pad of the best bike pump provides excellent stability
- The smart head automatically adjusts to fit presto values
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Length: 33cm/13in
- This high pressure portable bicycle pump is very easy to use
- Mega morph features a robust aluminum barrel and compact padded T-handle for smooth, efficient, pumping power
- A top-mounted flip-down gauge makes reading pressure easy and the fold-out foot pad provides excellent stability
- The pump is standard for most of bikes, which comes with good stability
- It comes with compact and portable design which can save space for your bag
How to Operate a Bicycle Pump:
Airing up your bike tires is easy once you know how. It's something you can do at home with a simple floor pump. Air up your tires often. You should air up your tires before every long ride, or after several days of not riding your bike. The air hose they have at gas stations won't reach the pressure level required for many bikes because car tires are kept at a much lower pressure than many bikes
- Remove the valve cap on your tire valve. If you have a presta valve, which is skinny with a little knob on top, unscrew the knob gently. These are more common high-end bikes. This knob does not come off, it just gets unscrewed. Push down to feel air release for just a second to ensure the valve is ready. If you have a schrader valve which is wider and more similar to a car tire valve, simply remove the cap
- Determine how much air pressure is required for your tires. The amount of pressure your tires require can be determined by looking at the side wall of the tire. The pressure could be anywhere from about 40 to 60 psi for mountain bikes and bikes with fatter tires, depending on the type of riding the cyclist does to (pounds per square inch) to 50 to 90 for city riding and hybrids to 100 to 120 psi for road bikes with skinny tires. It is important to use the correct amount for your particular bike, though rather than guessing at a range
- Attach the bicycle pump to your nozzle and flip the lever up to lock it. If the pump won't fit correctly onto the valve, you need a valve attachment so that your pump will work with your valve. This is not unusual since there are 2 types of tire valves as mentioned above: presta and schrader. You can buy the attachment at a local bike shop
- Press down firmly on the pump while watching the gauge. Pressing down delivers air to the tire and the gauge lets you know how much air. The goal is to have the gauge match the correct psi range for your tires and riding as determined in step 2. It can be difficult to press down firmly enough for tires that require a higher amount of pressure but avoid pushing down and balancing your body weight on the pump, this could damage your pump. Instead push firmly and straighten your arms as you do
- Remove the nozzle swiftly but carefully by opening the lever and pulling it off the valve. Do not twist it or wrench it off as you could damage the valve. If you have a presta valve, screw the nut back down. Replace the valve cap for either type of valve
How to Fix a Bicycle Pump:
Manually operated bicycle pumps are essentially piston and cylinder machines that compress air and force it into the inner tube. Floor pumps, frame pumps and foot pumps all have same primary parts that are prone to failure--the hose and related fittings and the seal at the end of the piston rod, known as the leather
- Check for leaks in the hose assembly by holding your finger against the valve fitting at the end of the hose and operating the pump for one or two strokes. If the hose or fittings are bad, air will hiss out at the valve fitting (pump head), the base of the pump, or through the hose itself
- Replace cracked or broken hoses with a new hose. Hoses must withstand high pressure and patches seldom hold
- Repair a leaking pump head by unscrewing the nut and replacing the seal. If the head is leaking at the connection to the hose, replace the connector with an adjustable hose clamp
- Tighten a leaking fitting at the pump end of the hose where it screws into the base of the pump. If this doesn't fix the problem, remove and replace the connection with a new hose clamp
- Fix a faulty leather by removing the rod assembly from the pump barrel. If the leather is split or perforated, replace it. If it appears dry or warped, lubricate it generously with light multi-purpose grease or heavy oil
- 1 x Bicycle Pump
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 6.27||USD$ 6.15||USD$ 6.02||USD$ 5.86|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.