Customers Also Bought
- Made of steel, this bicycle chain tool has high quality and can be used for a long time
- Designed in small size, this chain breaker tool is easy to use
- This bicycle tool can be take apart into pieces so that you can pack it easily in your bag
- The bicycle chain tool can be used to cut the chain of your bicycle
- Help you repair the bicycle easily and quickly, this bicycle chain tool is quite practical
- High quality with cheap price, this bicycle chain tool will solve you a lot of problems
- The design and the shape of the bicycle chain tool will satisfy your requirement
- Material: Steel
- The whole design of the bicycle chain tool is quite proper to repair your bike
- High quality material ensures that it can be durable for long time use
- Easy to use, this bicycle chain tool will help you a lot while riding
- Each detail is paid attention to make sure the high quality of this bicycle chain tool
- When taken apart, this bicycle chain tool is in small size so that it is convenient for you to take along
How to Use a Bike Chain Tool:
- The first thing to do is to secure your bicycle in a stand, either a repair stand to a stand used to park it if you don't have a kick stand. The next step is to get your chain tool, or chain breaker-don't let the name put you off. It is what's used to remove a pin from the chain or to insert a pin
- Next, place the chain in between the groves from the right side of the bicycle with the tool's point going away from you. Twist the handle on the end until it's snug. Stop and inspect the chain to insure it is lined up squarely and that the point of the tool is going into the pin straight. This makes a difference, so make sure this is the case
- Twist the handle until the pin begins to move out the far side of the chain. You should be able to judge based on the amount of pin exposed, how much is left before the pin is completely pushed out. STOP before this is done. You want to leave part of the pin in if you are going to put this chain back on your bicycle. Flex the chain until the pin disengages with the link. You are now free to degrease the chain, remove other links or put a new chain on the bicycle
- The next step to return the chain to the bicycle, if you are putting it back on, is to thread the chain through the chain rings on the front and the dérailleur in the back if you have a bicycle with gears. Next go to the left side of the bike and reverse the process of pushing the pin back into the link. You will need to check it to make sure that it's flush with the outside of the chain and not protruding. Once you are done, you are going to want to move the link to loosen up any stiffness that might have happened putting the pin back in. You also might need to use the tool to help loosen it up. If you don't, the chain will have a stiff spot and ride oddly
- If you are installing a new chain, you will have one or two differences. First, the chain will need to be sized to fit your specific bike. This means measuring it by going through the chain rings and through the dérailleur and cassette in the back. The best way to accomplish this is to put the chain on the largest chain ring in the front and the largest gear in the cassette. You might not ride that way, but it will ensure you don't cut the chain too short. Leave an extra link or two in your measurement and then use the tool to remove the extra links you will push the pin all the way out of the link at the point you want to cut it
- With a new chain, there is a master pin or a PowerLock in the case of SRAM to bring the chain together The master pin will be longer than you need-more on this in a minute. Push the pin into the chain and ensure it is flush with the opposite side of the link. You will then break the excess off. In the case of SRAM, there are two pieces of chain material that are hooked into the last two chain link pins and then stressed to hold the chain in place
How to Change a Bike Chain:
- Place the bicycle upside down on a bike stand and secure in place
- Use a chain link tool to remove a link from the chain. Place the tool in the chain so the pin in the tool lines up with a link pin in the chain
- Turn the small screw crank on the link tool until it pushes out the pin in the chain link. Push the pin out, unscrew the tool's crank and remove the chain from the channel. The chain will separate into one long piece so you can remove it and change out the chain
- Install the new chain by threading it through the bicycle gears. It should be run through the bike's derailleur and around the back side of the bottom pulley and placed over the top pulley
- Thread the chain's other end through the derailleur in the front of the bicycle and over the sprockets
- Position each end of the bicycle chain into the link tool. Make sure one end of the chain should have a link pin pushed out most of the way
- Slide the chain links together and turn the link tool upside down. Rotate the crank on the tool several times to push the pin in place
- 1 x Bicycle Tool
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 9.39||USD$ 8.71||USD$ 8.03||USD$ 7.13|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.