Customers Also Bought
- Designed in small size, this bike equipment is easy to use and convenient for you to take along
- Consisting of the pliers, blades, bottle opener and something useful, this mountain bike equipment is a must-have for you when you are riding a bicycle
- Made of high quality stainless steel material, the pliers is durable to daily use
- Powerful bike equipment contains all the tools needed for most household repairs
- This kind of mountain bike equipment is suitable for hand grasp and easy to use
- The included carrying case of the cheap bike equipment makes for easy storage and portability
- All tools are of durable metal construction
- Open Length: 10.5cm/4.1in
- Close Length: 6.7cm/2.6in
- The bike equipment is great for nearly any job around your home or apartment
- This incredible set is sure to provide you with tools for many household repairs and it's all stored in a convenient carrying case
- All tools of the bike equipment are of durable metal construction so that they are durable for lone time use
- These two colors bike equipment are designed with a chain on it for your convenience
- You will like to carry this bike equipment repair tool when you go out
- Color is in random
How to Use a Bike Repair Stand:
- Basic bicycle repair is fairly simple once you understand how the mechanics of how bikes are put together. One tool that can simplify your repair work is a bike repair stand. A goo bike stand can be a bit of an investment, it is well worth it if you repair and maintain your bicycles. Getting the bike up to your level keeps you from having to bend over to work on the bike
- Set up your stand. Most bike repair stands have collapsible legs for easy storage. The best stands have two, heavy, L-shaped legs joined by a hinge that form a very stable triangle. Simply spread these legs for use
- Open the clamp. Most repair stands have a single, spring-loaded clamp that holds the bike steady. The clamps open with a lever; simply pull it to either open or close the clamp. You should not clamp the bike by the frame, especially if you have a carbon or aluminum bike. Clamp the bike by the seat tube if possible
- Pivot the bike for easy access to the underside. Good bike repair stands have a lever or tightening wheel that will allow you to rotate the bike 360 degrees for full and versatile access to every part of the machine. Simply loosen the mechanism to rotate the bike, and then tighten it again once you have the bike in position
- Make the most of the tool tray. A good bike repair stand will have a tray that will hold spray cans of lubricants, a variety of wrenches and areas for small parts that you may remove from your bike
How to Pack Mountain Bike Repair Tools:
- Mountain biking is a sport that you usually do far away from much help or civilization. Participants need to be self-sufficient and prepared to make mountain bike repairs at any time. Here's a list of the repair tools and parts you should carry with you on every bike ride
- Purchase a mountain bike multi-tool, which will assist in many different repairs. The multi-tool should include various alien and hex wrenches for different parts of your bike and may also include a chain tool, spoke wrench and tire levers. If it includes any of these, you don't have to buy those tools separately
- Purchase tire repair equipment. You'll need a tire patch kit (patches, sandpaper and glue or self-adhesive patches), a small, portable pump, a spare inner tube or two and two tire levers or flathead screwdrivers. Be sure to check the size of your tires and buy appropriate tubes. Also be sure you have a pump that works with the type of valve on your bike, either Presto or Schroeder. These items can be purchased online, at a bike shop or a sports shop that has a bike section
- Purchase a chain tool. Chain tools are essential toward removing faulty links and repairing broken chains. Consider purchasing extra links for your chain, so that you can replace broken ones and have full operation of all gears. Chain tools can be purchased at a bike shop or online retailer specializing in bike tools and accessories
- Purchase a spoke wrench, which can true a wobbly wheel. Consider purchasing 1 or 2 extra spokes to carry with you, in the event that spokes on your mountain bike break. Spoke wrenches can be purchased at a bike shop or online retailer specializing in bike tools and accessories
- Purchase or gather multi-purpose items, including a Swiss Army knife, duct tape and an adjustable wrench. These items can come in handy for repairs that are difficult to pack specifically for
- Purchase or prepare basic first aid, such as bandages, gauze and cleansing wipes. Also consider other items that might be necessary, depending on the conditions where you ride, such as bug spray and extra sun block
- Purchase a bike pack. Now that you have all your tools and accessories together, you'll know the size of pack that you need. Bike packs attach to your seat post or frame and are a convenient way of storing all necessary items right on your bike, so you always have access when you need it
- Take the time to get to know your tools and how to properly use them. Try pulling off a tire and tube and reinstalling, and disconnecting and reconnecting your chain. Do not test the spoke wrench, as it will misalign a true wheel, but make sure that you know how to use it if needed. Be knowledgeable and prepared to perform all repairs
- Pack your tools in the bike pack. If your bike pump is too large, it should come with mounting equipment to mount directly to the frame
- Go mountains biking? Now that you're prepared to make repairs out on the trail, you can enjoy every mountain bike ride
- If you use any items such as patches and spare tubes, be sure to replace prior to your next ride. You never know when you might need them again
- 1 x Pair of Pliers
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 7.63||USD$ 7.49||USD$ 7.35||USD$ 7.16|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.