Customers Also Bought
- The durable cycling bag Contains all the tools needed for most household repairs, for example, Triangle Package
- The triangle bicycle pack is used to put some tools
- The cycling bag is made of super anti scratch and tear material
- The included carrying case of the durable bicycle tool makes for easy storage and portability
- The cycling bag is portable and practical to put many tools
- The best cycling pack durable your daily use
- Colour: Black & Gray
- Material: Cordura
- Size: 37 x 26 x 6cm/14.6 x 10.2 x 2.4in(L x H x T)
- The Triangle Package Tool is suitable for nearly any job around your home or apartment
- With high quality material this cycling bag is durable for your daily use
- This bicycle pack is easy to install and have a good look
How to Pack a Tool Bag for Mountain Biking:
Mountain biking can be hard on both you and your bike. Fortunately, if you pack the right tools and replacement parts, your bike should be OK. Here's a list of what to bring
- Decide how you're going to carry your tools. You should be able to find a good, lightweight seat bag at a bike store. You could also carry tools in a hydration pack or other lightweight backpack or fanny pack
- Pack wrenches: one adjustable wrench, a set of Allen wrenches and a crank-arm wrench
- Take care of your chain. Bring chain lube, extra chain links and a chain tool
- Be ready for tire problems. Pack a patch kit, a pump, tire irons and a spare tube
- Pack a screwdriver for on-the-trail adjustments of your derailleurs
How to Attach Saddlebags to a Bike:
Bicycle saddlebags are small, often wedge-shaped bags designed to fit under the seat. The bags hold small items such as spare inner tubes, CO2 cartridge pumps, energy bars or bicycle-tool kits. Many companies produce these bags, but the bags all are attached to the bike in similar fashion.
- Position the saddlebag so the wedge angle is facing the seat stem tube. Open any hook-and-loop material fasteners at the front of the wedge, or unclip any plastic quick-clips. Undo the hook-and-loop straps on the top of the saddlebag and place them so they hang off the side of the bag
- Push the saddlebag under the seat and wrap the front wedge straps around the seat stem. Marry any plastic quick-clips together or attach the hook-and-loop material straps together so the bag hugs the seat stem
- Thread the upper saddlebag hook-and-loop straps through the seat bars under the seat. Most bicycle seats have one of two metal bars underneath. Thread the two saddlebag straps through these bars and attach the hook-and-loop material together, securing the saddlebag to the underside of the seat
- 1 x Triangle Package
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 9.49||USD$ 9.39||USD$ 9.29||USD$ 9.16|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.