Customers Also Bought
- The functions of the Wireless Cycling Computer include current speed, maximum speed, trip distance, total distance, a clock and a pace arrow
- Innovative sensor combines speed and cadence into a single unit that mounts quickly to almost any chain stay
- User-friendly interface includes auto start-stop and power-save modes and dual tire-size memory
- Programmable odometer lets you program your mileage back into computer after a battery change
- Auto stop/start and auto power-saving feature
- With the bike computer, you'll be up and rolling in no time
- Waterproof shockproof
- Speed Range: 0~99.9km/h
- Cable Length: 100cm/39.4in
- Time display
- Calculation of average speed
- Instantaneous detection rate (0.0-99.9KM / H)
- Accumulated mileage (0.00-9999.00KM)
- Maximum Speed
- Recorded and one-way mileage
- Total exercise time (0:00:00-9:59:59)
- 12/24 hour clock
- Power function
- Maintenance Tips functions
- Automatic circulation
- Automatic Switcher
- Auto On/Off
- This Wireless Cycle Computer can show you accurate data in your trip
- This Wireless Cycle Computer has many functions, such as time display, average speed shown, current speed shown, total distance shown, maximum speed shown, etc...
- This Best Bicycle Computer can also reserve your mileage after changing battery
- You can easily install this Exercise Bike Computer on your bicycle
- The Mountain Bike Computer includes bike computer, mount, magnet, bundle and user manual
How to Install a Bike Computer:
- Unpack your bike computer box. Keep the manual for use when calibrating the computer
- Install the handlebar mount with the hardware provided. Some mounts attach with plastic zip ties, while others use a traditional screw mount
- Attach the pickup to the front fork of your bike using plastic zip ties. If your computer is not wireless, connect the pickup to the computer mount, taking care to keep the wire off of any moving parts. Wrap any slack in the wire around your front brake cable
- Attach the spoke magnet to your front wheel and make sure it is aligned with your wheel pickup so that there are between 1 and 3 mm of clearance. Some spoke magnets may need to be attached by screwdriver, while others may be tightened by hand
Calibration and Testing:
- Insert the batteries into your computer
- Turn on your computer and calibrate it for your bike and body characteristics. Calibration varies from computer to computer, so reference your computer's manual for the appropriate instructions
- Attach the computer to the computer mount on your handlebar. The computer is now ready to receive data from the pickup
- Test your computer by spinning the front wheel or by taking a short test ride. After the wheel is spinning, your computer should receive and display data such as speed or distance
- Troubleshoot any problems. If your computer is turned on but not receiving data, check to make sure that the pickup and spoke magnet are properly aligned
- 1 x Multifunction Bike Computer
- 1 x Accessories Pack
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 6.17||USD$ 5.84||USD$ 5.50||USD$ 5.05|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.