Customers Also Bought
- Feature with beautiful skirted design to the halter bikini swimwear, you will become the focus on the beach
- Unique design of this Halter Top Bikini can create an eye-catching and make you sexier
- This Bikini Set is designed to ensure a customized fit by size
- With simple and fashion design, pad and adjustable side belt button
- Special design make it extremely soft and lightweight and super-clingy when wet
- Sexy halter bikini swimwear with a light yarn make you definitely look chic and sexy
- Made of good material, the quality of this Halter Top Bikini is just fantastic! You can enjoy the sunbath and walk the beach more comfortable
- Material: 82% Nylon & 18% Spandex
- This swimwear is your first choice if you want to be a sexy lady in the beach, with ruffle and good design, this swimwear is eye-catching
- Lovely design can give you comfortable touch and show your sexy back perfectly, haleter design can show your pretty back line
- This halter bikini swimwear is sexy and sassy. Show your lovely side with this piece featuring a halter style top with lovely design and matching bottom
How to Measure:
Size in detail:
- Because the display and optical reasons, the fabric colors shown in the picture may be biased with the actual color of goods
- The size detail bases on "Help/Buying Guide/Conversion Reference"
- These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
Evolution and Changing Swimwear Trends
- Spas where men and women together engaged in public bathing began in France and England during the 18th century. The typical swim was nothing more than a brief symbolic dip in the water with ladies on one side of the beach and men on the other. The earliest bathing suit was an old smock more in the nature of a bathing gown. Thus these suits were far from comfortable and ladies started sewing lead weights into the hem of the bathing gown to prevent any indecent exposure. The early 1800's were presumably the starting point of a revolution in swim wear when Americans openly and publicly flocked to the beaches for seaside sports and recreation
- When public swimming, sun bathing and water sports became increasingly popular, the time was ripe for change in women's swim wear. The necessity arose for a specially designed swim wear that not only protected one's modesty but also convenient enough to engage in swimming and sports activities. By the end of the 19th century, swimming had come to be recognized as an acceptable form of water activity and as well as an intercollegiate and Olympic sport. By the 1880's the women's swim wear was introduced, consisting of a blouse and trousers in one piece. There was also a separate skirt that extended below the knee with buttons at the waist to conceal the figure
- Then we had the swimsuits that started gradually exposing more and more skin. The beginning of the twentieth century signaled a bold era in swim wear for women. After that swimsuits began the trend of becoming more transparent and briefer. This was followed by a bikini or two-piece women's swimwear consisting of two separate items- one covering the breasts and another covering the groin or the entire buttocks region. The rest of the torso was left uncovered
- As the women's swim wears witnessed a gradual evolutionary process, men's swim wear also underwent many changes over time. From the beginning men's swim wear was distinctly different from the female's suit, with pronounced characteristics of boxiness and solidity contrasted with the exaggerated curves of the women's wear. Though men were beginning to look sexier, there was still some controversy regarding baring the chest. However, men continued to fight for their right to expose their chest and by the early 1933, we had a convertible-style suit that allowed the top to be removed. With women's suits becoming more and more daring and flamboyant during the 1950's and beyond, the male bathing costume saw an explosion of color patterns and fancy artwork
- Flush by clear water below 30℃ after use
- Do not bleach or use any bleaching laundry products
- Remove swimwear from the water, gently squeeze excess water (never twist or wring the swimwear)
- Please wash the inside of the swimwear, not the outside of the fabric directly
- Lay a towel out on a flat surface and lay the swimwear flat on top of the towel to air dry
- Do not place the swimwear in the sun as this may cause fading
Swimwear Maintenance Instruction:
- Heat Is Bad: To keep elasticity and toughness of the fabric, no exposure to sunlight directly while hang up. To avoid color fading or deterioration, do not keep it at airless (as plastic bag) or high-temperature (as car trunk) places while it's moistened. Open a window or turn on a fan to speed up drying. Wet cloth will develop a musty odor if not dried quickly in warm weather
- After a Swim, Rinse: Whether in an ocean, swimming pool or hot tub, salt, chlorine and bromine will eat away at the fabric. So wash your swimwear immediately after finish swim
- Tanning: Tan before you swim. That way your suit remains dry, so the sun won't cause as much damage to the material
How to Choose the Right Swimwear:
- Short Torso: If your body is short in proportion to your legs, you will want a swimwear that gives the impression of litheness. Try a bikini with a halter-top to emphasize the bust and shoulders
- Long Torso: To give the impression of long legs, try a one-piece swimwear or bikini with high-cut legs. High-cut legs shorten the torso and lengthen the legs
- Pear Shape: To flatter a pear shape, try pairing an eye-catching bikini or tankini top with subdued bottoms in a dark color. This type of swimwear will draw attention toward your more appealing characteristics. Also, moderation is best when it comes to bottom coverage. However, boy shorts and over-coverage make your lower half look bigger, so will tiny pieces.
- Large Bust: For a large bust, look for a straight across cut at the top of your swimwear with wide set straps to minimize your bust. Also, be sure to try a bikini top with an underwire and a thick chest band for extra support. A thick chest band will prevent jiggling so that the bra stays where it should be
- Small Bust: To add curves and subtle cleavage to a small bust, look for a bikini top with triangle-shaped cups and a tie-front. These features will add shape and the appearance of size to your small bust
- Plus Size: If you have fair to average skin and want an overall minimizing effect, look for swimwear in darker colors in a plus size, such as black, deep red and blue. And if you are darker-skinned, a bright bikini will in fact be more flattering. To accentuate curves in a one-piece, look for a fitted swimwear with a defined waist and a high percentage of lycra/spandex. A high-cut leg will also slim your legs and hips. Avoid string bikinis, strapless and other skimpy items
- Round or Flabby Stomach: Please choose a comfy tankini, or perhaps a 1- piece with a thick band that emphasizes your waist, with pleating going down from it to the hips. Another great way to make your stomach look smaller is to wear a brightly coloured bottom with a takini top that starts at the same bright color and fades into a darker shade at the stomach
- 1 x Fashion Sexy Women Skirted Bottom Halter Bikini Swimwear Set
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 24.12||USD$ 23.51||USD$ 22.91||USD$ 22.11||USD$ 22.11|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.