Customers Also Bought
- The good objective Lens of the Compact Binocular makes the view more clearly
- Made of good rubber material, and the handle of it feels comfortable
- The Compact Binocular is suitable for a distant view, camping and hunting
- Compact and durable in the Binocular Telescope of this class
- The lightweight compact Binocular is easy to take and use
- You can hang the Compact Binocular on your neck with a belt on it
- The Binocular Telescope is perfect to send to your friends as a gift
- The 10 x 24 Stabilized Binoculars with blue tapes and bak4 prisma can enhance the quality of view that you see
- Material: Rubber
- Color: Black
- Magnification: 10X
- Size: 13.5 x 6.5 x 9.5cm/5.3 x 2.6 x 3.7in(L x W x H)
- The compact binocular is made with good and special design and soft rubber material, which ensure the comfort of touch
- 10 x 24 binocular telescope with blue tapes ensures more light enters the binocular, which makes the images brighter and clearer
- The design on the surface ensure the telescope will not slip from your hands, making the use more comfortably
- The blue tapes on the lens is another unique design, which also ensure the sharpness of your viewing
- Perfect gift to your friend who loves outdoor activities, and also a nice birthday present to kids
- Packaged with useful accessories and a preservative bag, which can protect your binocular from damaging
How to Focus Binoculars
Binoculars allow you to see faraway objects as if they are much closer. They use a series of lenses to focus light on your eye in a way that extends your vision. Every person's eyes are different. In fact, most people have differences between their own eyes. As a result, binoculars have several adjustments that allow you to focus them for your particular eyes.
- Decide whether you will wear corrective lenses when you look through the binoculars. This is important since adding or removing corrective lenses changes your focus completely. If you wear glasses it is better to take them off when looking through binoculars. Glasses prevent you from pressing the eye pieces against your eye sockets. Contact lenses do not interfere.
- Adjust for the distance between your eyes. If you push and pull the sides of the binoculars together and apart, you will see that they move. Line them up so that they meet your eyes exactly where they are in your head. Do not adjust your gaze to fit to the eye pieces. Make the binoculars fit your eyes.
- Find the focus adjustment. This is usually a seesaw-like lever between the eyepieces that is moved with the tips of your fingers. Also locate the eyepiece adjustment. This is a circular dial around one of the eye pieces.
- Look through the eyepiece that does not have the eyepiece adjustment and close the other eye. Find something far away that has crisp detail. Letters on a sign work well. Do not attempt to focus on something vague like scenery, since it is too difficult determine whether it is in focus. Move the focus adjustment with your fingertips until the image in the eyepiece is clear and in focus.
- Shut the eye you just used to focus and open the other one. Look through the eyepiece with the eyepiece adjustment. Use the dial around the eyepiece to focus on the same thing that you focused on with the other eyepiece.
- Open both eyes and look through the binoculars at objects in the distance. You should be able to see clearly with both eyes without straining. You can focus on other objects with the focus adjustment and it will compensate for both eyes. If you find yourself squinting or crossing your eyes then start over. Keep in mind that you are adjusting the binoculars for your specific eyes. If someone else looks through them, they will have to do their own adjustments.
- 1 x Binocular Telescope
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 32.15||USD$ 29.56||USD$ 26.96||USD$ 23.51|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.