Customers Also Bought
- The powerful, 3X magnification and the 25mm anti-reflection coated objective lenses provide a high quality image
- Beautiful and graceful design, small and exquisite appearance
- Light weight and easy to carry
- Magnification: 3X
- Objective Diameter: 25mm/0.94in
- Exit Pupil Diameter: 8.3mm/0.33in
- Exit Pupil Distance: 5.0mm/0.20in
- Field Of View: 327ft at 1000yds
- Recent Viewing Distance: 3.5m/137.80in
- Focusing: Central
- Beautiful and graceful design, small and exquisite appearance
- The large, 25-mm objective lenses gather more light, and present a larger image to the user
- Light weight and easy to carry
- Pack the binoculars's purse
How to Collimate Binoculars:
When the series of lenses and prisms in each of a binoculars' barrels align perfectly, they produce a merged image and are said to be "collimated." Rough handling during shipping or use can knock binoculars out of collimation. Miscollimated binoculars produce fuzzy or overlapping images and possibly oval, cat's eye-shaped exit pupils, the miniature images you see in each eyepiece. This can lead to eyestrain, headaches and a degraded user experience. To correct miscollimation, manufacturers build adjustable prism tilt setscrews into many of their models. If prism tilt is excessive, however, or lenses are misaligned lenses, have a professional collimate your binoculars.
Checking Horizontal Collimation:
- Go outdoors in daylight and focus your binoculars on any large object with distinct horizontal and vertical edges, at a distance of about 100 yards
- Relax your eyes. Alternately open and close them, about every second. You should see the binoculars' image move slightly to the left when opening the left eye and to the right when opening the right eye. This slight movement is normal and desirable
- Adjust the prism tilt screws to restore collimation if you detect more than a slight amount of horizontal movement
Checking Vertical Collimation:
- In the daytime and outdoors, look at a distinct horizontal line, such as a roof line, gutter or fence rail
- Slowly move the binoculars about 4 inches away from your eyes as you keep looking at the images in the eyepieces
- Check that the horizontal feature you focused on remains an unbroken straight line--in other words, no part of it is displaced vertically
- Adjust the prism tilt screws if you detect any vertical displacement
Adjusting the Prism Tilt Screws:
- Locate the two prism tilt setscrews just ahead of the eyepiece on each barrel. For rubber-armored models, pry up the rubber covering with your screwdriver to expose them. Be careful not to overstretch the rubber; you want it to snap back to its original position when done
- Remove the protective glue from the setscrew's top and insert the screwdriver in the slot
- Turn the right barrel's setscrew clockwise in very small increments to move the image in the right eyepiece to the left and down, counterclockwise for up and right
- Turn the left barrel's setscrew in the same manner, clockwise or counterclockwise, to adjust the image's horizontal and vertical alignment in the left eyepiece
- Adjust one or both setscrews as necessary, frequently checking progress using the horizontal and vertical collimation tests, until the two images merge horizontally and there is no vertical displacement
Tips & Warnings:
- The ultimate collimation test is to view a bright object, such as Jupiter, in the night sky. It should be well merged, with no double images. Properly collimated binoculars will also have nice, round exit pupils. If the exit pupils are oval, even with the images perfectly merged, collimation is not complete and your binoculars will need professional attention. Always register your binoculars' warranty
- Binoculars with porro prisms have the two setscrews. Binoculars with roof prisms may have two additional setscrews, for a total of four, that need to be adjusted in sync with each other
- Do not attempt to remove binoculars' objective lenses or other interior lenses to fix collimation problems. Lenses need to be removed, properly aligned and reinstalled by skilled technicians using specialized equipment
- 1 x Portable 3X 25mm Binoculars
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 23.54||USD$ 22.93||USD$ 22.31||USD$ 21.48|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.