- Magnification: 8X
- Objective Lens Diameter: 32mm
- Exit Pupil Diameter: 4.0mm
- Exit Pupil Distance: 16.0mm
- Coating: Green-FMC
- Eye Cup Type: Rotate
- Near Focusing Distance: 1.5m
- Prism Material: BAK4
- Field of View: 393ft/1000yds
- Material: BAK4(Prism); Metal(Body)
- 8X Binoculars Telescope provides sharp clear optical performance at an unbelievable value
- It is not only cool looking but further enhances light gathering ability at dusk or low light conditions
- Optics are housed in a durable composite body
- Extremely durable and also comfortable
- BOSMA Binoculars Telescope provide the best combination of quality optical performance
- The overall meticulous design, the attention to detail and the thorough craftsmanship are obvious to the most critical observer
- Great for hunting, bird watching, sports events, boating, surveillance, security
- Large diameter, bright field of view, & clear vision of Binoculars Telescope
- Multi-coated optics for superior light transmission and brightness
- Made of magnesium alloy, great choice for your outdoor use
- Sharp multicoated optics for superb contrast and vivid color
- Waterproof, antifog and shockproof are guaranteed to outperform any other binocular
- This Binoculars Telescope suitable for all kinds of harsh environment
- This Binoculars Telescope is ideal for campers, hunters, sports enthusiasts and concert goers tourists. Binoculars Telescopes provides sharp clear optical performance at an unbelievable value
- It has high magnification and is the most compact and light-weight binoculars telescope among the binoculars telescope of this class of magnification
- This Binoculars Telescope suitable for all kinds of harsh environment, extremely durable and also comfortable
How Do Binoculars Work and The Structure:
Binoculars are commonly categorized with the telescope and its history. While the two are very close relatives to one another, binoculars are a much more modern tool
- History: Binoculars are believed to be invented by Italian Ignatio Porro in 1854. As a patent for a prism-erecting system, binoculars were the distant relative to telescopes. The rise of binoculars came from the increasingly popular field of astronomy. With scientists like Galileo highlighting the telescope as of the utmost importance in new discoveries, binoculars were being designed constantly. While Galileo did create his own binoculars, it was Porro that got the patent first. From 1854 to the early 1950s, there was little evolution to binoculars. It was not until the late 1960s, where computers began to contribute to binoculars, that advances in binocular technology were made. With primary purposes within military, the first true evolution was the night-vision binocular, which enabled anything to be seen in complete darkness. Since the 1960s, computers have been the focus on new variations of binoculars, but nothing truly new has been created
- Function: Since it was first invented, the binocular's primary purpose is to see objects from distances away. However, since the advent of computer technology, binoculars now give the ability to see in the dark
- Features: Binoculars have three main components: eyepiece, prisms and the objective. The eyepieces are where you would place your eyes in order to see the enhanced images. The prisms are small mirrors that reflect the images from the objective. The objectives are bent pieces of glass, typically oval shaped, that bend the image, which is how the view is enlarged
- Types: There are several types of binoculars, such as standard binoculars, compact binoculars and digital camera binoculars. There are literally hundreds of variations of binoculars, but all have something unique to them that creates improvements to the overall enhancement of vision
- Benefits: Some obvious benefits to the binocular is that the field of view is enlarged tremendously. While the naked eye can only cover so much distance, even the simplest binocular can double the distance. As well, binoculars with computer technology can make it possible to see in the dark, known as night-vision
- Considerations: If you are purchasing a first pair of binoculars, there are many factors to take into consideration. First, decide on what your purpose is for wanting or needing the binoculars. Whether it is for a leisure hobby, or for more serious outings and seaches, there are binoculars suitable for those needs. Second, you want to set a budget from what is within your means. Third, look for the best possible binoculars within your budget that has computer technology. More often than not, computer enhanced binoculars have many more functions than standard binoculars. It is best to test out the binculars to see how clear the image enhancements are
How to Choose Binoculars
Binoculars come in many sizes and shapes, and prices vary from less than $50 to well over $1,000
- Determine the purpose for which you will use the binoculars. Binoculars toted to an occasional sporting event do not need to be as finely crafted as binoculars for birding
- Go to the nearest camera, optics or sporting goods store and explain to the sales representative the intended use of the binoculars
- Handle a variety of brands and models. Note how heavy and comfortable they are in your hand and how easily and finely they focus. If necessary, ask whether they can be used by persons wearing eyeglasses
- Take several pairs outside, if permissible, and try them in various levels of light, including full sun and shade
- Focus binoculars as far as you can in both directions, and check clarity of objects in the short and long view
- Ask about warranties
- Shop around for a good price once you have decided on the binoculars you want. Expensive binoculars often can be found at discount camera or optical stores for hundreds of dollars off the suggested retail price
Tips & Warnings:
- On binoculars, the "formula" is made up of the numbers that tell you the magnifying power and the diameter of the objective lenses. Thus, 7 x 35 indicates that the binocular magnifies seven times and that the diameter of the front lenses is 35 millimeters
- To get the diameter of the exit pupils, which indicates how much light reaches your eye, divide the diameter of the objective lens by the power of the binoculars. A figure of 4 or 5 provides acceptable brightness
- Check to be sure that the company warranty applies no matter where you purchase the binoculars.
- Binoculars with straps worn around the neck can cause neck pain. Check on alternative methods, such as harnesses, for carrying
- If you are going to use binoculars in a location where they may become wet or catch sea spray, consider purchasing rubber-armored binoculars
- Buy binoculars with coated lenses
- 1 x Binoculars Telescope
- 1 x Soft Bag
- 1 x Lanyard
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Cleaning Cloth
General Brand BOSMA Spec Condition New Type Binoculars Telescope Color Black Material Material: BAK4(Prism); Metal(Body) Objective Lens Diameter 32mm Features Features Binoculars Telescopes provides sharp clear optical performance at an unbelievable value
It is not only cool looking but further enhances light gathering ability at dusk or low light condit
Packaging Package Included 1 x Binoculars Telescope
1 x Soft Bag
1 x Lanyard
1 x User Manual
1 x Cleaning Cloth
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 97.75||USD$ 91.87||USD$ 86.00||USD$ 78.17|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Bought this item on06-11-2011
- Other Thoughts: These binocs are very similar to the ones they replaced that cost 5x as much. The old ones got tossed because they were showing a double image after living in my backpack for 2 years or so.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on06-15-2011
- Other Thoughts: The rugged, rubber encased, no slip frame are one of the most "ergonomically correct" pair of glasses that I have ever used.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on06-03-2011
- Other Thoughts: I regularly take them to hockey games and the wider field-of-view keeps the action in your sight.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on06-22-2011
- Other Thoughts: The eye cups retract which almost seems like an extraneous feature. <br/>I am somewhat nearsighted but the image is sharp through these binoculars without my glasses.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on05-31-2011
- Other Thoughts: I really like the perma-focus attribute of this product. We use it for nature watching while hiking and vacationing. It's good to be able to pass the binoculars back and forth to others without losing the subject while adjusting the focus each time. Only drawback is the difficulty in holding binoculars steady when viewing due to magnification. Best binoculars we've had.
Was this review helpful?