Customers Also Bought
General Model W3-0963 Brand Asika Spec Condition New Type Binoculars Color Black Objective Lens Diameter 63mm Focus System Centre focus Features Features This binoculars define the best in optics quality, featuring superb workmanship and the latest optics technology
It has high magnification and is the most compact and light-weight binocular
Packaging Package Included 1 x Asika 9X 63mm Roof Prism Antireflective Green Film Waterproof Binoculars
- Magnification: 9X
- Objective Lens: 63mm
- Film: Full Broadband Green Film
- Focus System: Centre focus system
- Exit Pupil: 6.9mm
- Eye Relief: 18mm
- Eield Angle: 5.3°
- Field of View(at 1000yds): 277ft/1000yds
- Field of View(at 1000m): 92m/1000m
- Recent Focus: 3m
- Prisms: BaK-4 prisms
- Prism System: Roof prism
- This binoculars define the best in optics quality, featuring superb workmanship and the latest optics technology
- Waterproof Binoculars has high magnification and is the most compact and light-weight binoculars among the binoculars of this class of magnification
- Combines 9X power in an ultra-slim, easy-to-carry design with full-size views
- Multiple layers of anti-reflective compounds deliver bright, high-resolution images
- Quick, smooth central focusing
- Standard lineup of sleekly designed binoculars features highly advanced optical technology and intelligent designs
- Using professional water-proof anti-fog mirror the entire design, can prevent the water vapor entering the prism to avoid mildew, resulting in longer life, stronger ability to adapt to the environment
- This Waterproof Binoculars features solid construction and is easy to focus, providing a clear image without the blurry edges that plague lesser telescopes
- With an elegantly wrapped grip, this lightweight yet durable Green Film Binoculars is great for traveling, hiking, sporting events, fishing, hunting and many other activities
- You'll be sure to catch any rogue pirates heading your way. More importantly, Zoom Binoculars looks very gorgeous
How to Collimate Binoculars:
When the series of lenses and prisms in each of a binoculars' barrels align perfectly, they produce a merged image and are said to be "collimated." Rough handling during shipping or use can knock binoculars out of collimation. Miscollimated binoculars produce fuzzy or overlapping images and possibly oval, cat's eye-shaped exit pupils, the miniature images you see in each eyepiece. This can lead to eyestrain, headaches and a degraded user experience. To correct miscollimation, manufacturers build adjustable prism tilt setscrews into many of their models. If prism tilt is excessive, however, or lenses are misaligned lenses, have a professional collimate your binoculars.
Checking Horizontal Collimation:
- Go outdoors in daylight and focus your binoculars on any large object with distinct horizontal and vertical edges, at a distance of about 100 yards
- Relax your eyes. Alternately open and close them, about every second. You should see the binoculars' image move slightly to the left when opening the left eye and to the right when opening the right eye. This slight movement is normal and desirable
- Adjust the prism tilt screws to restore collimation if you detect more than a slight amount of horizontal movement
Checking Vertical Collimation:
- In the daytime and outdoors, look at a distinct horizontal line, such as a roof line, gutter or fence rail
- Slowly move the binoculars about 4 inches away from your eyes as you keep looking at the images in the eyepieces
- Check that the horizontal feature you focused on remains an unbroken straight line--in other words, no part of it is displaced vertically
- Adjust the prism tilt screws if you detect any vertical displacement
Adjusting the Prism Tilt Screws:
- Locate the two prism tilt setscrews just ahead of the eyepiece on each barrel. For rubber-armored models, pry up the rubber covering with your screwdriver to expose them. Be careful not to overstretch the rubber; you want it to snap back to its original position when done
- Remove the protective glue from the setscrew's top and insert the screwdriver in the slot
- Turn the right barrel's setscrew clockwise in very small increments to move the image in the right eyepiece to the left and down, counterclockwise for up and right
- Turn the left barrel's setscrew in the same manner, clockwise or counterclockwise, to adjust the image's horizontal and vertical alignment in the left eyepiece
- Adjust one or both setscrews as necessary, frequently checking progress using the horizontal and vertical collimation tests, until the two images merge horizontally and there is no vertical displacement
- 1 x Asika 9X 63mm Roof Prism Antireflective Green Film Waterproof Binoculars
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 143.58||USD$ 139.85||USD$ 136.13||USD$ 131.16|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.