Customers Also Bought
- This Cotton Baby Blanket features lovely cartoon pattern
- This Personalized Baby Blanket is sure to become your little one's favorite
- The Cotton Baby Blanket is a soft cuddly blanket for the little one
- This Soft Baby Blanket is made of health material, mild to your baby's skin
- The Cotton Baby Blanket is one of babies essential supplies
- Material: Cotton
- Size: 110 x 110cm/43.3 x 43.3in
- This Cotton Baby Blanket is designed to be one of the softest, most comfortable blanket you'll ever have
- Plush and warm, this Soft Cotton Baby Blanket will surely become one of your son's favorites
- Keep you or your family warmth and comfort with this Cartoon Bear Pattern Cotton Twin Size Blanket
- The Soft Blanket features good air permeability, pilling resistance and hygroscopicity, it will not hurt your family's skin
- The Soft Blanket is made of high quality material, harmless to you and has good pilling resistance
- Finished with detailed edge stitching, the stylish and innovative cotton Blanket is durable to daily use
Size in Detail:
39in x 75in
99cm x 191cm
36in x 75in
91cm x 191cm
35in x 79in
90cm x 200cm
54in x 75in
137cm x 191cm
55in x 79in
140cm x 200cm
60in x 80in
152cm x 203cm
60in x 78in
152cm x 198cm
63in x 79in
160cm x 200cm
76in x 80in
198cm x 203cm
(California King 72in x 84in
180cm x 210cm)
72in x 80in
183cm x 203cm
72in x 78in
183cm x 198cm
71in x 79in
180cm x 200cm
- Dry Cleaning (Water Temperature under 30℃), No Bleach, Do not Soak, With Like Color
- Line Dry
- Warm Iron (Max Temperature 150℃), Iron on Wrong Side
About Baby Blankets:
- Baby blankets are a familiar part of infancy and early childhood. These small blankets or quilts have a variety of practical and decorative uses. A baby may use several types of blankets during infancy, and may use a particular baby blanket throughout the toddler years and even early childhood. Baby blankets may be purchased from many retailers, or made by family and friends.
- Baby blankets provide warmth and comfort for an infant. They may be used to cover, wrap or swaddle the baby, and they may also be draped over strollers or car seats as a sunshade. Baby blankets can be spread out on the floor to provide a place for the baby to sit or crawl, and they can be used as a place for changing diapers while traveling. Since many baby blankets come in cute colors and patterns, they may also be used for decoration in the nursery.
- Some of the most common types of baby blankets include receiving blankets, swaddling blankets and baby quilts. Receiving blankets are used to cover newborns and infants, while swaddling blankets are useful for wrapping the baby up tightly in order to comfort and calm the baby. Swaddling blankets may be square, flat blankets, or they may be especially shaped for wrapping around the baby. Baby quilts may be used as crib bedding or placed on the floor, or even hung on the wall for decoration. Some baby quilts and blankets are family heirlooms passed down through generations.
- Baby blankets come in different sizes depending on the purpose of the blanket, and may vary from brand to brand. Receiving blankets are often about 30 inches square, while swaddling blankets are typically larger, about 42 inches square, so that the blanket can be wrapped around the baby more easily. The standard size for crib quilts is 45 by 60 inches. Baby blankets also come in different thicknesses. Thin blankets may be useful for warm weather or for using as sunshades, while thicker blankets may be used to bundle up the baby when it's cold.
- Many young children become emotionally attached to a particular baby blanket. They may sleep with the blanket nightly, cuddle with it and carry it with them during the day. Some children may even name the blanket. These types of baby blankets may be called security blankets, since they provide comfort and familiarity for the baby, particularly during travel or new situations. Some small blankets are specifically designed as security blankets, and may have soft stuffed animals attached.
- Risk Factors
- Baby blankets, pillows and other soft bedding should be removed from an infant's crib or bassinet during sleep, including naps. Soft bedding such as baby blankets may contribute to SIDS, or Sudden Infant Death Syndrome, as it can cause the infant to rebreathe air or suffocate. Baby blankets should only cover the infant up to his or her chest, and should be tucked in to prevent them from getting near the baby's face. Parents may want to use warm clothing instead of a baby blanket during sleep for safety.
Cotton Blanket Information:
- Blankets made of 100 percent cotton offer soft comfort, breatheability and absorbency. One of the most popular types of bedding, cotton blankets also provide lightweight warmth and durability.
- Common cotton blanket materials include cotton fleece, cotton thermal material, cotton flannel, woven cotton, Egyptian cotton and organic cotton. Popular cotton blanket types include bed blankets, cotton throws and baby blankets.
- Because cotton blankets are not bulky or heavy, they can be used as a single bed blanket during warm summer months or as an additional layer during colder seasons.
- Organic Cotton Blankets
- All-natural organic cotton blankets are an ideal choice for allergy and asthma sufferers. These types of blankets offer softness and comfort but don't contain pesticides or chemicals.
- Care Instructions
- Cotton blankets don't pill or shed and retain their original shape if cared for properly. Cotton can be machine washed and dried.
- Cotton blankets can fade or shrink if not laundered properly. Blankets should be machine washed in cool water in the gentle cycle and dried using only a low-heat setting.
How to Wash Blankets Made With 100% Cotton:
- Many blankets are made of 100 percent cotton, giving you a soft and durable bedding option that keeps in the warmth during cold weather. To keep the cotton looking its best, wash the cotton blanket in a way that cleans away all buildup and residue without damaging the cotton. Hot temperatures shrink the blanket, and an aggressive wash procedure will deteriorate the cotton fabric. Instead, use a mild wash cycle with cool drying temperatures.
- Open your blanket and place it in the washing machine. Use a large load size so the blanket can move freely in the water during the wash.
- Pour in a cap full of your regular delicate laundry detergent and use a cold water cycle, delicate wash setting.
- Remove the blanket as soon as the wash cycle is finished and either hang the blanket to dry, or place in your dryer with two dryer sheets on a tumble-dry setting. If hanging to dry, the blanket may become a bit stiff. If this happens, place the blanket in the dryer on tumble dry for about 15 minutes with two dryer sheets to soften the blanket.
- 1 x Blanket
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 15.44||USD$ 15.22||USD$ 15.00||USD$ 14.71||USD$ 14.71|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.